DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy New Year DSS! : Updating the Photo Reel for 2014

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Happy New Year DSS! : Updating the Photo Reel for 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Happy New Year DSS! : Updating the Photo Reel for 2014   Happy New Year DSS! : Updating the Photo Reel for 2014 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:00 pm

Happy New Years Dimestore Saints! To kick 2014 off im going to be switching up the photos in our photo reel and wanted to include you.

So post a photo you would like to be included in this years photo reel, and don't forget to vote for the ones you all like! Pictures with the most votes makes it!

As of now there are currently 5 photos in the reel, and the last photo takes up both sides. So Ill open this up to 6 spots, but fair warning- depending on circumstances the 6th one may or may not make the cut. Let me know if you rather have a 6th photo or one photo to take up both sides again.

A couple of things to please keep in mind:

ONLY The Gaslight Anthem "related" photos (Side projects, solo etc) - For you comedians out there Wink Basically if one of the guys isn't a part of it, it will not be eligible for the reel. Also lets try to keep them semi-serious. No wacky photoshoped or weird images please.

No "water marked", "Copyrighted", or "Please do not use with out my permission" photos. It Keeps things easy, and we should respect the wishes of the owners of said photos.

I will try to re-size and make the photo work and look good in the reel. However, if there is a certain part of a photo you would like to be seen please clarify and I'll do my best to accommodate the request.

Remember to vote! Most votes will be Photo 1, Then Photo 2, 3 etc... In case of tied votes, not enough votes, or not enough photos - ill just pick/find which ever photo I like to keep things simple. So please vote Smile
(just post a reply of which photo you like that someone posted)

Ill leave this open for a week to start. If there's more interest/time needed ill extend it.

Thanks Guys and Gals!
Back to top Go down
MKULTRA
Wooderson
Wooderson
MKULTRA

Happy New Year DSS! : Updating the Photo Reel for 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year DSS! : Updating the Photo Reel for 2014   Happy New Year DSS! : Updating the Photo Reel for 2014 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:17 am

the first duo of pics in the new reel (Brian/Alex L) looks really cool. just sayin.
Back to top Go down

Happy New Year DSS! : Updating the Photo Reel for 2014
Page 1 of 1