DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FS Fall 2009 Gaslight Poster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TrustyChords
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
TrustyChords

FS Fall 2009 Gaslight Poster Empty
PostSubject: FS Fall 2009 Gaslight Poster   FS Fall 2009 Gaslight Poster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:20 pm

I've got a mint condition Gaslight Anthem fall 2009 your with murder by death poster from El Jefe for sale. I purchased it this morning from El Jefe for $300 plus shipping and have since decided not to keep it. So I'm selling it for no profit and offering it to another fan for my cost at $310 shipped via priority mail and fully insured. Price is firm as I shouldn't lose money on this rare print being sold at El Jefe's asking price. PM me. Thanks!

This is the all blue 1st pressing of the poster with the guy and girl kissing in the front seat of the car
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

FS Fall 2009 Gaslight Poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: FS Fall 2009 Gaslight Poster   FS Fall 2009 Gaslight Poster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:53 pm

theblues24 wrote:
I've got a mint condition Gaslight Anthem fall 2009 your with murder by death poster from El Jefe for sale.  I purchased it this morning from El Jefe for $300 plus shipping and have since decided not to keep it.  So I'm selling it for no profit and offering it to another fan for my cost at $310 shipped via priority mail and fully insured.  Price is firm as I shouldn't lose money on this rare print being sold at El Jefe's asking price.  PM me.  Thanks!

This is the all blue 1st pressing of the poster with the guy and girl kissing in the front seat of the car
Jeff is a pretty nice guy. Did you try asking to cancel the order?
Back to top Go down

FS Fall 2009 Gaslight Poster
Page 1 of 1