DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did this 2009 Tour Poster physically exist?

Go down 
+2
onbackstreetsinbackseats
Bobul
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobul
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Bobul

Did this 2009 Tour Poster physically exist? Empty
PostSubject: Did this 2009 Tour Poster physically exist?   Did this 2009 Tour Poster physically exist? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 2:41 am

I happened across an image online of this poster but had never seen it for sale or in anyone's collection before. I was at the Webster Hall show in NYC and thought it would be a cool poster to have. I believe that night to be my first Gaslight show. If anybody could shed some history on this one it would be greatly appreciated. If anyone has one they are willing to part with, please PM me a price.

Did this 2009 Tour Poster physically exist? Gaslight-tour
Back to top Go down
onbackstreetsinbackseats
A Contender
A Contender
onbackstreetsinbackseats

PostSubject: Re: Did this 2009 Tour Poster physically exist?   Did this 2009 Tour Poster physically exist? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 4:51 pm

Yes it exists. I have one. Not willing to part with it just yet.
Back to top Go down
Bobul
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Bobul

PostSubject: Re: Did this 2009 Tour Poster physically exist?   Did this 2009 Tour Poster physically exist? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 6:58 pm

Out of curiosity, whats the size of it and where did you get yours?
Back to top Go down
onbackstreetsinbackseats
A Contender
A Contender
onbackstreetsinbackseats

PostSubject: Re: Did this 2009 Tour Poster physically exist?   Did this 2009 Tour Poster physically exist? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:40 pm

I think it's 18x24, and I got it at the Philly show.
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Did this 2009 Tour Poster physically exist?   Did this 2009 Tour Poster physically exist? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:42 pm

I bought it at that Webster Hall show actually. I think I got the last one they were able to sell at the merch table. I'm not interested in selling either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Did this 2009 Tour Poster physically exist?   Did this 2009 Tour Poster physically exist? Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 9:11 am

they were also selling these at the Terminal 5 show in October 2009. By then all the tour dates listed had passed.
Back to top Go down
Bobul
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Bobul

PostSubject: Re: Did this 2009 Tour Poster physically exist?   Did this 2009 Tour Poster physically exist? Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:02 pm

I wish I had grabbed one then. Live and learn right?
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Did this 2009 Tour Poster physically exist?   Did this 2009 Tour Poster physically exist? Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 6:45 pm

Bobul wrote:
I wish I had grabbed one then. Live and learn right?

I wouldn't give up searching. Keep bumping this topic every once in awhile. You really never know.

This guy was searching for a poster for a good 3 years on here and actually found it.

https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com/t3280-59-sound-uk-tour-2009-poster
Back to top Go down
Lastoftheindependents
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Lastoftheindependents

PostSubject: Re: Did this 2009 Tour Poster physically exist?   Did this 2009 Tour Poster physically exist? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 3:20 am

Did this 2009 Tour Poster physically exist? 2epn0hz
I got this baby for free. I went to the Toronto show and hung around but missed talking to the guys because there was a drunken fight. The next night I caught them in London (Ont) and met them after the show. They remembered me from the night before so they grabbed me a poster and signed it. That was really what cemented them as my all time favourite band.

Sorry to hijack your post but this made me all nostalgic and whatnot. If I ever renounce all my earthly possessions, this one's yours.
Back to top Go down
Bobul
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Bobul

PostSubject: Re: Did this 2009 Tour Poster physically exist?   Did this 2009 Tour Poster physically exist? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 11:09 am

Nice story Lastoftheindependents. I don't mind at all, it's a bump for this thread. I'm still looking for this poster. It's become my holy grail. If anyone has one they would like to part with please PM me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did this 2009 Tour Poster physically exist?   Did this 2009 Tour Poster physically exist? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did this 2009 Tour Poster physically exist?
Page 1 of 1