DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Record Label Should the Band Sign to Next?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zerb012345
Wooderson
Wooderson
zerb012345

What Record Label Should the Band Sign to Next? Empty
PostSubject: What Record Label Should the Band Sign to Next?   What Record Label Should the Band Sign to Next? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:28 pm

If I'm correct, the band should have one album left with Mercury Records. After that, what  do you think they should do? Re-sign with Mercury, or go to another label?

I personally think they should try something with Third Man. Even if it's one of the "Blue Series" 45's, I think Jack White as producer would create something incredible.

And besides, we all know they put out the coolest vinyl. I mean, a liquid filled record? That's awesome.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RETuB67sTKI
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: What Record Label Should the Band Sign to Next?   What Record Label Should the Band Sign to Next? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 5:32 pm

That's difficult, on one hand if their next album will be a big success, than they can re-sign with Mercury, but on the other hand they can also go to an other label to give something new a try.

WOW!!! I like this vinyl, that's so cool, my god, I didn't know that something like that exists, my god that's awesome.
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: What Record Label Should the Band Sign to Next?   What Record Label Should the Band Sign to Next? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 6:17 pm

Mercury would be nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Record Label Should the Band Sign to Next?   What Record Label Should the Band Sign to Next? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Record Label Should the Band Sign to Next?
Page 1 of 1