DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello all from Biggs (Newcastle)

Go down 
+5
ThisMachineKillsFascists
saraM87
The Last Jukebox Romeo
A_Regular
biggs
9 posters
AuthorMessage
biggs
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
biggs

Hello all from Biggs (Newcastle) Empty
PostSubject: Hello all from Biggs (Newcastle)   Hello all from Biggs (Newcastle) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 2:27 pm

Hi all from me i got hooked on tga after reading a Springsteen interview a while back and listened to the 59 sound and I love you on the first listen ,seen them at Newcastle academy 2 years ago and decided on Glasgow this time around .50 years young and this band make me feel like a kid again.
Back to top Go down
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

PostSubject: Re: Hello all from Biggs (Newcastle)   Hello all from Biggs (Newcastle) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 2:34 pm

Nice to meetcha Biggs.
Back to top Go down
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Hello all from Biggs (Newcastle)   Hello all from Biggs (Newcastle) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 2:50 pm

Welcome to the family Hug

I love it that this band can be, and i hate using the word, 'current' and yet reach ALL ages just with their REAL music!
Back to top Go down
saraM87
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
saraM87

PostSubject: Re: Hello all from Biggs (Newcastle)   Hello all from Biggs (Newcastle) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 5:25 pm

Hi Smile

I first saw TGA live due to Springsteen at Hard Rock Callnig in 2009, what a great guy! Everyone in my family from my 18yr old brother to my Dad (62) love TGA, they bridge every age its amazing! x
Back to top Go down
ThisMachineKillsFascists
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ThisMachineKillsFascists

PostSubject: Re: Hello all from Biggs (Newcastle)   Hello all from Biggs (Newcastle) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:55 am

Hello Biggs! I like NUFC.
Back to top Go down
beckiee1993
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
beckiee1993

PostSubject: Re: Hello all from Biggs (Newcastle)   Hello all from Biggs (Newcastle) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:39 am

Hi Biggs! I'm not that far away from Newcastle Smile Nice to meet you! I first heard of them through my boyfriend, he sent me a link to one of the videos in 2011 and I was hooked...I got him a signed Handwritten album for his birthday last year (it came out on his birthday, lucky thing!) and for Christmas I got us both tickets to see them at Leeds and a hotel for a couple of nights, they're definitely our favorite band, I can't wait as it's my first time seeing them live. Smile
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: Re: Hello all from Biggs (Newcastle)   Hello all from Biggs (Newcastle) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 5:20 pm

Heyhey! Welcome to the forum..

Btw: My name's Thomas. I'm posting in this and checking this forum whenever I manage to find time, which does not often really work out
Back to top Go down
drifter69
Wooderson
Wooderson
drifter69

PostSubject: Re: Hello all from Biggs (Newcastle)   Hello all from Biggs (Newcastle) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 5:46 pm

Welcome Aboard
Back to top Go down
http://www.mafiamusic.proboards99.com
biggs
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
biggs

PostSubject: Re: Hello all from Biggs (Newcastle)   Hello all from Biggs (Newcastle) Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:11 am

Thanks for all the replys ,sorry cannot get on much atm but will try to get back in more often
Back to top Go down
aelliott88
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
aelliott88

PostSubject: Re: Hello all from Biggs (Newcastle)   Hello all from Biggs (Newcastle) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:32 pm

Alright Biggs

And Beckie1993 for that matter.

Im from Newcastle aswell and bang into TGA. I was at Glasgow for both the shows this and late last year. Heading over to Dublin next aswell.

You get to many more of their shows??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello all from Biggs (Newcastle)   Hello all from Biggs (Newcastle) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello all from Biggs (Newcastle)
Page 1 of 1