DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

les paradis artificiels festival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

les paradis artificiels festival Empty
PostSubject: les paradis artificiels festival   les paradis artificiels festival Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:40 am

Does anybody know what kind of festival this is? Very Happy all the stuff i can find on the internet is french, and since i don't speak french at all i'm a bit helpless Neutral

I'd like to see "Archive" live this year, and since my friends would like to see "FUN" we thought we may travel abroad and see the bands together in Lille (France) but we don't get if we are able to pay just for this one concert, or if we have to buy a whole-week ticket or whatever.. scratch

so, if anybody of you knows this festival or at least may help us with understanding this french site:
http://www.lesparadisartificiels.fr/
, that would be great Smile
Back to top Go down
HolyBreakOfDay
Wooderson
Wooderson
HolyBreakOfDay

PostSubject: Re: les paradis artificiels festival   les paradis artificiels festival Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:27 pm

I do speak french. Oh if you go, you'll see The Bewitched Hands, very good french band, highly recommended by me.

You can buy your tickets on facebook and yes you can buy for one night only. It's 40 Euros for the night you wanna go
Back to top Go down
http://rockthiswayforum.forumsactifs.com/forum
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

PostSubject: Re: les paradis artificiels festival   les paradis artificiels festival Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:56 pm

cool Smile

THANK YOU! Hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: les paradis artificiels festival   les paradis artificiels festival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

les paradis artificiels festival
Page 1 of 1