DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

US / CAN Tour 2013

Go down 
+99
TGA30
Jaws
HorribleCrowe
Hirti
Holland
mingus
Sabbi
Debonair
turnitin2004
ACA
IKeeptheDiner
cephcarn4
jdc
GlennR
xstevenbx
parno
bakerfall
Daire
AngryJohnnyN1930
AmSlang59
Prisoner
Jack
henn
19thirty
GuitarMike
moonlight
MKULTRA
The Last Jukebox Romeo
_rebekka_
rumham
cdala
thomas94
CasanovaBaby90
brucesboots
luckyman
janiejones
Steve70s
cmigs
jonester
lol_paul_ledoux
prettyontheinsidex
big blue
bt211
B701
SirBrad
imaxcowboyx
Christophe
The Poet Jonah
adreed
baggio16
spokes44
reched
Kosburn59
chickenman
FrankieG
ashleybb
Jerseyrain
eagles1139
pjk
onbackstreetsinbackseats
JukeboxJuliet
mvw
wvmark73
LittleEden
beholdhurricanej
borrowedcar
HighLonesome
Hanswurst
Camus
NYYFAN523
azlisa
DeathoftheCool
enola
CluckyB
colmillionaire
OldManShoes3
Rizz
Dimestore Romeo
33RPMHero
madsmom
TGAFAN25
Don Carlo
jamesh2
Reinvent good times
NeverTrustAJunkie
matkins
LuceroDiehard
ExitEnglish
redheadchick
moconnell23
knuckles
simo
Shrewsbury_Stars
ral
pookieray
njguy99
StitchesOnTheRadio
Zach_Edelman
Grant Michael
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

US / CAN  Tour 2013 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: US / CAN Tour 2013   US / CAN  Tour 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:49 am

Vixly wrote:

I'm not sure if this question has been asked before, but for 45 RPM club members, what's up with the tickets? Are they floor tickets? I've read over the website quite a few times and I'm still not sure... I don't know if this venue uses the seating they've got up at the top soo I don't want to chance getting those. I apologize if this has been answered a million times.

Unless it says otherwise when you're buying the tickets then they're for the floor. I think that part of the deal is there for when they start playing arena sized places. Then I imagine things might work a bit differently. My advice, don't drive yourself nuts over the details of the fanclub site, just worry about the ones explicitly stated on the page where you buy the tickets.

Disclaimer: I say this all based only on my own experience buying through the club once, so don't take my word as absolute fact.
Back to top Go down
HighLonesome
A Contender
A Contender
HighLonesome

PostSubject: Re: US / CAN Tour 2013   US / CAN  Tour 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:13 am

DeathoftheCool wrote:
Vixly wrote:
DeathoftheCool wrote:
Vixly wrote:
DeathoftheCool wrote:
Vixly wrote:
I just want to cry with joy right now. The Gaslight Anthem are coming to Ventura. I'm so excited! Anyone else planning on going?

Ventura, CA? like right near to Santa Barbara?? where does it say they're coming there?

Yes! Like 40 minutes south of SB. I just got it in the 45 RPM club email Smile

holy crap. i want to cry with joy too! i have to go!!!
ive missed them in the bay area 4 times since last july, and now i'll finally be able to see them near SB. hallelujah!

Yeah! That's sweet you finally get to catch them Smile And it's such an awesome location - this theater is pretty cool. I can't wait!

I'm not sure if this question has been asked before, but for 45 RPM club members, what's up with the tickets? Are they floor tickets? I've read over the website quite a few times and I'm still not sure... I don't know if this venue uses the seating they've got up at the top soo I don't want to chance getting those. I apologize if this has been answered a million times.

seriously, i'm so excited. how would you recommend getting down there, bus?

To be completely honest I've never taken the bus, I've only taken the Amtrak or drove myself! I'm not sure how familiar you are with the bus system from SB to Vta (cause I'm not at all) but I heard it's extreeeemely cheap, so if you can I would do that Smile If you do end up driving yourself, they have a couple free parking structures which is really nice haha because otherwise your stuck with meters or walking a million miles! Otherwise, Amtrak's stop in Vta is a short walk from the venue.
Back to top Go down
HighLonesome
A Contender
A Contender
HighLonesome

PostSubject: Re: US / CAN Tour 2013   US / CAN  Tour 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:16 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Vixly wrote:

Unless it says otherwise when you're buying the tickets then they're for the floor. I think that part of the deal is there for when they start playing arena sized places. Then I imagine things might work a bit differently. My advice, don't drive yourself nuts over the details of the fanclub site, just worry about the ones explicitly stated on the page where you buy the tickets.

Disclaimer: I say this all based only on my own experience buying through the club once, so don't take my word as absolute fact.

Your word is better than me having no idea at all, so thank you so much! The whole thing has kinda confused me from the beginning so I'm just hoping it all works out in my favor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US / CAN Tour 2013   US / CAN  Tour 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:08 am

33RPMHero wrote:
jwhjr wrote:
33RPMHero wrote:
Just got my tickets in the mail. I am pumped

Fan club tickets or public sale?

Fan club

Thanks. I think my fan club tickets for Minneapolis are will call, but if they show up in the mail that would be fine too.
Back to top Go down
borrowedcar
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: US / CAN Tour 2013   US / CAN  Tour 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:01 pm

ugh come on where's the orlando love
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: US / CAN Tour 2013   US / CAN  Tour 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:49 pm

Vixly wrote:
DeathoftheCool wrote:
Vixly wrote:
DeathoftheCool wrote:
Vixly wrote:
DeathoftheCool wrote:
Vixly wrote:
I just want to cry with joy right now. The Gaslight Anthem are coming to Ventura. I'm so excited! Anyone else planning on going?

Ventura, CA? like right near to Santa Barbara?? where does it say they're coming there?

ive missed them in the bay area 4 times since last july, and now i'll finally be able to see them near SB. hallelujah!

Yeah! That's sweet you finally get to catch them Smile And it's such an awesome location - this theater is pretty cool. I can't wait!

To be completely honest I've never taken the bus, I've only taken the Amtrak or drove myself! I'm not sure how familiar you are with the bus system from SB to Vta (cause I'm not at all) but I heard it's extreeeemely cheap, so if you can I would do that Smile If you do end up driving yourself, they have a couple free parking structures which is really nice haha because otherwise your stuck with meters or walking a million miles! Otherwise, Amtrak's stop in Vta is a short walk from the venue.

I've done amtrak and bus out of SB before so those seem like a couple of good options. thanks for the info, maybe ill see you there! High Five
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: US / CAN Tour 2013   US / CAN  Tour 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:43 am

also, does anybody know the max of tickets the presale gives per member?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US / CAN Tour 2013   US / CAN  Tour 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:40 am

DeathoftheCool wrote:
I had the opportunity to buy 4, but I only picked up 2.
Back to top Go down
HighLonesome
A Contender
A Contender
HighLonesome

PostSubject: Re: US / CAN Tour 2013   US / CAN  Tour 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:57 pm

DeathoftheCool wrote:
Vixly wrote:
DeathoftheCool wrote:
Vixly wrote:
DeathoftheCool wrote:
Vixly wrote:
DeathoftheCool wrote:
Vixly wrote:

I've done amtrak and bus out of SB before so those seem like a couple of good options. thanks for the info, maybe ill see you there! High Five

Yeah, awesome! Sounds good - see you there!
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: US / CAN Tour 2013   US / CAN  Tour 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 2:57 pm

jwhjr wrote:
DeathoftheCool wrote:

sweet, thanks for the info. anyone else having trouble connecting to infinite merch?
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: US / CAN Tour 2013   US / CAN  Tour 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:38 pm

DeathoftheCool wrote:
jwhjr wrote:
DeathoftheCool wrote:

sweet, thanks for the info. anyone else having trouble connecting to infinite merch?

nevermind, just got the tickets. cant believe im seeing them after all this time. and jwhjr was right, the max is 4. and the were $29 incl service charge for anyone wondering.
if they decide to bring japandroids on their US tour as well i would for sure soil my shorts
Back to top Go down
HighLonesome
A Contender
A Contender
HighLonesome

PostSubject: Re: US / CAN Tour 2013   US / CAN  Tour 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:41 pm

These are for sure general admission, correct? I know it said that on the purchase but I'm still a little unsure because of what the fan club site said about reserved seating...
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: US / CAN Tour 2013   US / CAN  Tour 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:12 pm

Vixly wrote:
These are for sure general admission, correct? I know it said that on the purchase but I'm still a little unsure because of what the fan club site said about reserved seating...

Yes, if they said GA on the ticketing site, they are GA.

As far as I know, Gaslight has only headlined one show ever with reserved seating (Radio City in 2010). The ticketing info on the fan club site was copied from Pearl Jam's fan club and doesn't apply to the current setup at all. No idea why it's even up. Gaslight is far away from playing larger theaters/arenas where reserved seating would be needed.
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: US / CAN Tour 2013   US / CAN  Tour 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:43 am

Not sure if this was mentioned elsewhere but Bouncing Souls are opening in Minneapolis, Chicago, Indianapolis, Detroit and Cleveland and Matrimony (https://www.facebook.com/MatrimonyNC) is opening in Nashville, Atlanta, Charlotte and Raleigh. It looks like Cory Branan is also playing at all of these shows.
Back to top Go down
beholdhurricanej
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: US / CAN Tour 2013   US / CAN  Tour 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:34 am

got my Ventura ticket. LET'S DO THIS SO CAL!
Back to top Go down
moconnell23
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
moconnell23

PostSubject: Re: US / CAN Tour 2013   US / CAN  Tour 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 7:14 pm

Does anyone know the policy on bringing in cameras?
Back to top Go down
LittleEden
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
LittleEden

PostSubject: Re: US / CAN Tour 2013   US / CAN  Tour 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:46 pm

I'm going to my first Gaslight concert. I got tickets for the Detroit show and I was wondering how early I should get there in order to get near the front (let's say 1st to 4th row) in GA. It's a small venue (The Fillmore) but I want to get up front cause I have been waiting awhile to see TGA live! Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: US / CAN Tour 2013   US / CAN  Tour 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:56 pm

Any word yet on the openers for the west coast tour?

It'll probably be another Coachella band, considering it looks basically like "well we're over here".

Japandroids fits because they're doing the Europe tour, but given a) the venue sizes and b) they haven't announced it yet, it would surprise me. (though make me very happy)

Skinny Lister fits the "band that Gaslight fans would probably find acceptable, is small enough to not be announced yet, and playing Coachella" bill but it looks like they have other tour dates around that time.

None of the other Coachella bands stand out to me. Of course, they also could be taking someone else. Or maybe no one.... but that would be weird.
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: US / CAN Tour 2013   US / CAN  Tour 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:29 am

CluckyB wrote:
Any word yet on the openers for the west coast tour?

It'll probably be another Coachella band, considering it looks basically like "well we're over here".

Japandroids fits because they're doing the Europe tour, but given a) the venue sizes and b) they haven't announced it yet, it would surprise me. (though make me very happy)

Skinny Lister fits the "band that Gaslight fans would probably find acceptable, is small enough to not be announced yet, and playing Coachella" bill but it looks like they have other tour dates around that time.

None of the other Coachella bands stand out to me. Of course, they also could be taking someone else. Or maybe no one.... but that would be weird.

i'm excited to find out... if it's Japandroids, i'll shit my pants on purpose farao
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: US / CAN Tour 2013   US / CAN  Tour 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:25 am

It can't be Japandroids... Their tour dates don't align... Sad
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: US / CAN Tour 2013   US / CAN  Tour 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:18 am

rkirkpatrick25 wrote:

so it goes
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: US / CAN Tour 2013   US / CAN  Tour 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:40 am

rkirkpatrick25 wrote:

Their dates don't align? The only shows listed on their website at that time in April are Coachella. I'd be surprised if it's them in the US immediately after opening the UK/Euro tour but it doesn't look like they have any conflict yet.
Back to top Go down
wvmark73
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: US / CAN Tour 2013   US / CAN  Tour 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:33 pm

Is anyone going to Cleveland? I will be driving up and would be cool to meetup with someone else.
Back to top Go down
mvw
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: US / CAN Tour 2013   US / CAN  Tour 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:59 pm

I need a ticket to the Riv show in Chicago. Can anybody help me out?
Back to top Go down
JukeboxJuliet
A Contender
A Contender
JukeboxJuliet

PostSubject: Re: US / CAN Tour 2013   US / CAN  Tour 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:12 pm

I'm planning on driving up to the Minneapolis show! I have no one to go with, but will be fun anyways – stoked!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: US / CAN Tour 2013   US / CAN  Tour 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

US / CAN Tour 2013
Page 4 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next