DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possibly selling the Johnny Cupcakes poster

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
oh_megan
A Contender
A Contender
oh_megan

Possibly selling the Johnny Cupcakes poster Empty
PostSubject: Possibly selling the Johnny Cupcakes poster   Possibly selling the Johnny Cupcakes poster Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:59 am

Ok, so as you all know I was at the Johnny Cupcakes acoustic show, and so got one of the VERY limited edition posters. I have number 18/59. I'm possibly going to sell this, and may part with other posters In the future. It's come to a point where I have a seriously silly amount of El Jefe posters... but I know this will be sought after especially in the future so I will only part for a decent price, and Im just thinking about it right now!
Message me if you want to offer me a price and talk about it Smile Thanks!
Possibly selling the Johnny Cupcakes poster Img_0910
Back to top Go down
http://ohmeganfallon.tumblr.com
oh_megan
A Contender
A Contender
oh_megan

PostSubject: Re: Possibly selling the Johnny Cupcakes poster   Possibly selling the Johnny Cupcakes poster Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:25 am

Just been informed that this ISNT an El Jefe design, He told me himself.. sure looks like one though! |: Can't tell where they got the inspiration from... haha
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: Possibly selling the Johnny Cupcakes poster   Possibly selling the Johnny Cupcakes poster Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:42 am

I cant believe its not!!!! so similar in style
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
AGoodTime
A Contender
A Contender
AGoodTime

PostSubject: Re: Possibly selling the Johnny Cupcakes poster   Possibly selling the Johnny Cupcakes poster Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 5:58 pm

How much do posters sell for on average? That's really cool and I want a decent Gaslight poster for my room.
Back to top Go down
oh_megan
A Contender
A Contender
oh_megan

PostSubject: Re: Possibly selling the Johnny Cupcakes poster   Possibly selling the Johnny Cupcakes poster Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:02 am

I'm not too sure on the Average tbh! They're not often sold and this is 18/59. Make me an offer?
Back to top Go down
moreblue
A Contender
A Contender
moreblue

PostSubject: Re: Possibly selling the Johnny Cupcakes poster   Possibly selling the Johnny Cupcakes poster Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:27 am

I'll give you £20 plus postage for it Smile
Back to top Go down
oh_megan
A Contender
A Contender
oh_megan

PostSubject: Re: Possibly selling the Johnny Cupcakes poster   Possibly selling the Johnny Cupcakes poster Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:49 am

Sorry I've been offered more than that but haven't sold it. Weighing up my options at the momeny 8-))
Thankyou for the offer though.
Back to top Go down
AGoodTime
A Contender
A Contender
AGoodTime

PostSubject: Re: Possibly selling the Johnny Cupcakes poster   Possibly selling the Johnny Cupcakes poster Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:16 am

Damn! I can't offer you any more than £20 Sad
Back to top Go down
moreblue
A Contender
A Contender
moreblue

PostSubject: Re: Possibly selling the Johnny Cupcakes poster   Possibly selling the Johnny Cupcakes poster Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:46 am

How about £20.50p ? Wink

I think you should sell it to me Wink I bought your Horrible Crowes 7" off you a decent sum too afterall Wink
Back to top Go down
oh_megan
A Contender
A Contender
oh_megan

PostSubject: Re: Possibly selling the Johnny Cupcakes poster   Possibly selling the Johnny Cupcakes poster Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:46 pm

Sorrry! I had a couple of really high offers, and I know its worth it as it is so rare. I didn't recognise any one there from here or tumblr and those posters will probably end up stuffed somewhere, ripped ect so in the end it'll be supperr rare. I'm selling it to someone who has made an offer via message. but THANKYOU for the offers guys, seriously i appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibly selling the Johnny Cupcakes poster   Possibly selling the Johnny Cupcakes poster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possibly selling the Johnny Cupcakes poster
Page 1 of 1