DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

East Bay Express review

Go down 
+2
SubconsciousRitual
StitchesOnTheRadio
6 posters
AuthorMessage
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

East Bay Express review Empty
PostSubject: East Bay Express review   East Bay Express review Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:13 pm

This review is obviously a little out there but I thought you guys would get a kick out of the first sentence a least. It's kind of bizarre. Better yet the whole thing is bizarre.

http://www.eastbayexpress.com/ebx/the-gaslight-anthemthe-gaslight-anthembrian-fallonmercury/Content?oid=3317933
Back to top Go down
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
SubconsciousRitual

PostSubject: Re: East Bay Express review   East Bay Express review Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:21 pm

LOL at least they are loath to report that they don't like it.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: East Bay Express review   East Bay Express review Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:26 pm

SubconsciousRitual wrote:
LOL at least they are loath to report that they don't like it.

I know right. But what an odd way to say it.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: East Bay Express review   East Bay Express review Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:42 pm

This is the weirdest article I have ever read. I don't even know what to say about it. That first line really sets it up, huh? Rolling Eyes Razz
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: East Bay Express review   East Bay Express review Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:01 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
This is the weirdest article I have ever read. I don't even know what to say about it. That first line really sets it up, huh? Rolling Eyes Razz

Poor Brian, too drunk to carry a suitcase. Rolling Eyes lol!

Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: East Bay Express review   East Bay Express review Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:56 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:

How many beers would it take for that to happen? Two...three...? He is a delicate flower after all! Razz

It's so hilariously ridiculous, I can't even imagine where this writer came up with that line. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: East Bay Express review   East Bay Express review Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:55 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:

How many beers would it take for that to happen? Two...three...? He is a delicate flower after all! Razz

It's so hilariously ridiculous, I can't even imagine where this writer came up with that line. Rolling Eyes

Haha, it's funny though, first he was like "I don't drink" then it was "...except maybe 1 or 2" then "...3 maybe 4". Maybe Brian's a closet alcoholic and this reviewer is exposing the real him! affraid Ok everybody freak out in 3...2...1... (I'm joking but the numbers have increased when he talks about it haha.) I seriously don't understand where that sentence, or half this article, came from.

Also, I'm not much of a drinker and I used to hate when my friends just wanted to get my drunk all the time but now I understand because I'd seriously pay money to see Brian drunk, I think it'd be hilarious drunken . But not so drunk that he couldn't carry a suitcase!
Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

PostSubject: Re: East Bay Express review   East Bay Express review Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:01 pm

Hahahaha this is ridiculous....I always rolled my eyes when reviewers would reuse the "whiskey-soaked vocals" cliche to describe Brian's voice but this takes it to a whole new level!

Back to top Go down
Jack
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Jack

PostSubject: Re: East Bay Express review   East Bay Express review Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:23 am

...the fuck did I just read?
Back to top Go down
http://roseboulevard.bandcamp.com
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: East Bay Express review   East Bay Express review Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:54 am

haha wierd! if he didnt say teh bands name i wouldnt have a clue who hes talking about lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: East Bay Express review   East Bay Express review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

East Bay Express review
Page 1 of 1