DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+12
Camus
Breanne
Labhras
thomas94
NeverTrustAJunkie
plugga
Klown
Try Me
saltandburn1967
IrishNameAndAnInjury
steph
HorribleCrowe
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:32 am

Try Me wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Man, now I want Resident Evil 6 but I sold my xbox. Is there anywhere I can buy a cheap one?

I'd be a resident in your evil anyday...

Bring it on baby....i can go on all night
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:32 am

Breanne wrote:
I love videogames

But do you love Resident Evil?
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:33 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Matt L wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Man, now I want Resident Evil 6 but I sold my xbox. Is there anywhere I can buy a cheap one?

The new ones are selling for like $120, if you can't find a used one cheaper than $50 I'd be surprised!

Sweet. Where could I Find a used one you think? I don't want to use ebay cause I feel like they rip you off. UGH!!! Why did Resident Evil 6 have to turn out to actually be awesome looking.

Criagslist, pawn shop ?
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:33 am

Wait Matt. where do the new ones sell for 120?
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:34 am

Try Me wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Matt L wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

The new ones are selling for like $120, if you can't find a used one cheaper than $50 I'd be surprised!

Sweet. Where could I Find a used one you think? I don't want to use ebay cause I feel like they rip you off. UGH!!! Why did Resident Evil 6 have to turn out to actually be awesome looking.

Criagslist, pawn shop ?

Better bring my piece with me. Don't wanna get held up.
Back to top Go down
Breanne
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Breanne

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:36 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Breanne wrote:
I love videogames

But do you love Resident Evil?
never played
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xripped_kneesx

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:36 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Matt L wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Gah, I was wrong. Turns out it's the used ones they sell for $120. You can find those on Gamestop.
Meanwhile, eBay is going to be your best bet, so you might wanna start thinking about getting used to it Razz
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:37 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:

Okay, I'll try not to worry. Wink I started laughing so hard, because I pictured the doctor looking at the x-rays and seeing an alien and just saying, "Okaaaayyy... I don't want to get involved in this. Let's just tell Konrad he'll be fine so he and his alien leave our office right now!" Razz

Oh you'll see, there are lots of occupational hazards associated with jobs like ours! At least most of them are entertaining though, like kid-speak, haha. Smile

I will keep praying that your foot heals quickly. I think you've suffered long enough! Hug

They also like Raffi's Spider on the Floor and Peanut Butter and Jelly. Do you know those? Oh, and have you heard his Christmas album? It's still one of my favorites. I love you I have a book with the lyrics and sheet music also. The girls and I always have a little sing-a-long when Christmas vacation starts each year with the Raffi songs. Smile

Haha, they do love the beach and camping! I told them when they get back from vacation maybe we'd go to the beach one day before school starts. That will be an adventure!

Haha... Yeah, that would be a weird doctors visit. Knock on wood... hope that never happens.

Ah, yeah, kids are great tho. Not sure if you saw my tweet earlier. But, I had the kids playing with little ladybug erasers and singing a ladybug song. It was so much fun, but at the same time, I though, "Wow. This is super dorky...but at the same time so cool." haha #FunTimesWithKids

Thank you. Yeah, I really wanna see Gaslight in September, and really, it'd be nice if it was healed by next week! Just need to keep praying for a miracle.

Hmm... haven't heard of those. I'll have to look them up on youtube. Smile I haven't heard his Christmas album either. I'll have to check it out. That's cool you have the sheet music and everything. I'll have to send you my address. Maybe you can mail me some copies of the sheet music...? That'd be fun.

Going to the beach with the kids does sound like an adventure! That should be fun tho.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:38 am

Matt L wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Matt L wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Gah, I was wrong. Turns out it's the used ones they sell for $120. You can find those on Gamestop.
Meanwhile, eBay is going to be your best bet, so you might wanna start thinking about getting used to it Razz

Fuck no, they almost overdrew my account last time I did it. NO WAY JOSE. Maybe I will just get a 250 black one. 300 aint that bad and there are a lot of other good games coming out. Still I made a huge profit off selling it. UGH!!!!!! My brother was right, I was just gonna end up buying a new one. RE6 supposedly is 40-50 hours long.
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:39 am

These are beautiful exchanges you two.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:42 am

Try Me wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
Try Me wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
Alright Mr. Stan, arm wrestle match. Now! No more foolin' around man!

Spam - Page 20 You-think-this-is-a-game

lol! Oh, wow... dying of laughter. That is the best. Picture. Ever.

Spam - Page 20 Tumblr_m81rps5Sri1rql22lo1_500

Oh, and yes. I think it is a game, and I just started it.

Hhahaha they both look really unsure. "i'm not to sure about thisss"

Haha Yeah, they're like... "What the **** just happened? Man, this "Try Me" guy trying to play hockey on our baseball field... He must have grown up in the 1800's..." Razz

Last edited by TGAforLIFE on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:43 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Matt L wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Matt L wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Fuck no, they almost overdrew my account last time I did it. NO WAY JOSE. Maybe I will just get a 250 black one. 300 aint that bad and there are a lot of other good games coming out. Still I made a huge profit off selling it. UGH!!!!!! My brother was right, I was just gonna end up buying a new one. RE6 supposedly is 40-50 hours long.

Well if you're going to get more games, you might as well buy a good console instead of a crappy one that might not work.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:45 am

Matt L wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Matt L wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Matt L wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Well if you're going to get more games, you might as well buy a good console instead of a crappy one that might not work.

Nevermind, I dont want one anymore. Changed my mind.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:46 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Matt L wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Matt L wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Matt L wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Bahaha, make up your mind.

Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:46 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:

Okay, I'll try not to worry. Wink I started laughing so hard, because I pictured the doctor looking at the x-rays and seeing an alien and just saying, "Okaaaayyy... I don't want to get involved in this. Let's just tell Konrad he'll be fine so he and his alien leave our office right now!" Razz

Oh you'll see, there are lots of occupational hazards associated with jobs like ours! At least most of them are entertaining though, like kid-speak, haha. Smile

I will keep praying that your foot heals quickly. I think you've suffered long enough! Hug

They also like Raffi's Spider on the Floor and Peanut Butter and Jelly. Do you know those? Oh, and have you heard his Christmas album? It's still one of my favorites. I love you I have a book with the lyrics and sheet music also. The girls and I always have a little sing-a-long when Christmas vacation starts each year with the Raffi songs. Smile

Haha, they do love the beach and camping! I told them when they get back from vacation maybe we'd go to the beach one day before school starts. That will be an adventure!

Haha... Yeah, that would be a weird doctors visit. Knock on wood... hope that never happens.

Ah, yeah, kids are great tho. Not sure if you saw my tweet earlier. But, I had the kids playing with little ladybug erasers and singing a ladybug song. It was so much fun, but at the same time, I though, "Wow. This is super dorky...but at the same time so cool." haha #FunTimesWithKids

Thank you. Yeah, I really wanna see Gaslight in September, and really, it'd be nice if it was healed by next week! Just need to keep praying for a miracle.

Hmm... haven't heard of those. I'll have to look them up on youtube. Smile I haven't heard his Christmas album either. I'll have to check it out. That's cool you have the sheet music and everything. I'll have to send you my address. Maybe you can mail me some copies of the sheet music...? That'd be fun.

Going to the beach with the kids does sound like an adventure! That should be fun tho.

I did see your tweet and I replied to it. Smile I did an activity with my one year olds back when I taught at the preschool with butterflies. I had made these cute butterflies out of felt and we sang some butterfly song I found online and they loved it! I remember thinking that I was a huge dork too, but it was so fun and the kids were having a blast, so I didn't mind at all! Being a dork can be a lot of fun! geek It sounds like you're having a good time with the kids, and I bet they're having a blast with you too!

Miracles happen every day. Your day could be tomorrow! But yes, you have to be better by September! You can't miss Gaslight!

Yeah, definitely look those Raffi songs up. They're fun! Smile Oh, his Christmas album is wonderful! It plays in regular rotation at my house during the holidays. santa Sure, I'd be happy to copy the sheet music for you! Just email me your address and I'll send them your way. Very Happy

Haha, I'm slightly nervous about taking those two wild girls to the beach, but I think we might try it once before they go back to school. It would be crazy, but a ton of fun, I'm sure. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:47 am

So guys, they're building a Super 7/11 on my street corner. It's literally 2 stories tall!
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:47 am

Matt L wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Matt L wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Matt L wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Matt L wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Bahaha, make up your mind.

I guess i will just play it at my buddies house. Every resident evil we have a marathon of playing it till we beat it. It isn't like I am going to miss out on it.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:50 am

Matt L wrote:
So guys, they're building a Super 7/11 on my street corner. It's literally 2 stories tall!

I've never ever heard of a Super 7/11! Why in the world would they need two floors? How many Slurpee machines are they going to have? Razz
Back to top Go down
Breanne
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Breanne

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:50 am

My boyfriend's roommate bought a Dell laptop for college and got a free Xbox 360 with it
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:51 am

Matt L wrote:

I've never ever heard of a Super 7/11! Why in the world would they need two floors? How many Slurpee machines are they going to have? Razz

I dunno if they actually call it a Super 7/11... but it definitely has enough room for two floors. Either that or its got a high, high, high up ceiling!
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:53 am

Hey Shannon! Check out this Raffi video I found:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpNjvaD47k4&feature=related

The kids in the video look like they're having so much fun!!
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:58 am

I LOVE THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM!!! OMG! HAVE YOU GUYS EVER HEARD OF THIS BAND??!?!??? AMAZING! Just AMAZING!

Smile
Back to top Go down
Breanne
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Breanne

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:00 am

...who? scratch
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:00 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:
Hey Shannon! Check out this Raffi video I found:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpNjvaD47k4&feature=related

The kids in the video look like they're having so much fun!!

Aw, I LOVED THAT! I love you He is such a natural with kids. And I love the Brush Your Teeth song. I used to sing that with the girls when they were babies/toddlers and I had to help them brush their teeth in the morning. Those kids in the video were so cute when they were doing the little hand movements, and then when they were yelling out to him at the end, that was adorable! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:01 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:
I LOVE THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM!!! OMG! HAVE YOU GUYS EVER HEARD OF THIS BAND??!?!??? AMAZING! Just AMAZING!

Smile

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next