DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Long time listener, first time caller

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lexicon
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Long time listener, first time caller Empty
PostSubject: Long time listener, first time caller   Long time listener, first time caller Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:09 pm

Hi everyone. Just found this forum when Googling around the web for Handwritten reviews. Smile Glad I did, because I've been listening to TGA non-stop since seeing them at the Middle East in Cambridge two weeks ago and my husband is getting tired of me saying things like, "No, LISTEN to that line. Just LISTEN. It's amazing." And he says something like, "Uh huh, what if we listen to Hot Water Music for a while now?"

So. I'm glad to have found others who don't tire of discussing the band.

Last edited by Lexicon on Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Long time listener, first time caller   Long time listener, first time caller Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:11 pm

...and what's wrong with HWM? Laughing

Welcome to the boards Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Long time listener, first time caller   Long time listener, first time caller Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:14 pm

Welcome to the forum! Smile I can assure you that there are always people around here who will talk about Gaslight for hours on end. You came to the right place!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long time listener, first time caller   Long time listener, first time caller Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:18 pm

EDIT: WHOOPS NEVER MIND ME

And welcome to the boards, you're bound to fit right in here Very Happy

Last edited by Matt L on Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Long time listener, first time caller   Long time listener, first time caller Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:18 pm

Matt L wrote:
you're bound to fit right in here Very Happy

TWSS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long time listener, first time caller   Long time listener, first time caller Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:26 pm

Klown wrote:
Matt L wrote:

TWSS

We're trying to give a good first impression, Commissioner!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Long time listener, first time caller   Long time listener, first time caller Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:29 pm

Welcome! This is the perfect place to get out all your obsession about this band so you don't drive others crazy. My family and friends were sick of hearing about them too! You'll fit right in because if anything, we overdebate/discuss things haha so you'll be right at home. I'm Shelby by the way and I was at Middle East too! Wasn't that an amazing show?
Back to top Go down
Lexicon
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Long time listener, first time caller   Long time listener, first time caller Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:33 pm

Nothing wrong with HWM! But I'm not in the mood to relive seeing them and dissect every word of their brand new album right now. Wink

Current Bostonian, also a former NJ girl.

Shelby, the Middle East show was amazing! So hot though, I thought I was going to die. I was up on the ramp, so hot enough to die but no free waters!
Back to top Go down
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
SubconsciousRitual

PostSubject: Re: Long time listener, first time caller   Long time listener, first time caller Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:44 pm

Welcome! I was at the Middle East show too, and joined the forum last week. That was the best concert I've ever been to, I can't stop thinking about it! I was close to the ramp--got some free water, but still thought I might die (but was totally willing to take that chance!).

I'm Beth, and I'm in Boston too.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Long time listener, first time caller   Long time listener, first time caller Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:09 pm

Matt L wrote:
Klown wrote:
Matt L wrote:

TWSS

We're trying to give a good first impression, Commissioner!

Ahhhh, why fool them into something we aint. Laughing
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Long time listener, first time caller   Long time listener, first time caller Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:37 pm

Lexicon wrote:
Nothing wrong with HWM! But I'm not in the mood to relive seeing them and dissect every word of their brand new album right now. Wink

Current Bostonian, also a former NJ girl.

Shelby, the Middle East show was amazing! So hot though, I thought I was going to die. I was up on the ramp, so hot enough to die but no free waters!

It was so hot! I'd been there all day and the heat had wiped me out so I getcha. Alex L. became my new favorite for awhile that night b/c he saved my ass by giving me a water somewhere around the start of the encore. those of us up front were thinkin about turning brian's fan around and just hoping he didn't notice Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time listener, first time caller   Long time listener, first time caller Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long time listener, first time caller
Page 1 of 1