DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Long time listener, first time caller

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WWD4D?
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
WWD4D?

Long time listener, first time caller Empty
PostSubject: Long time listener, first time caller   Long time listener, first time caller Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:21 am

Hi,
I'm Rich (or WWD4D?, you might also have seen me on the Against Me! forum). I'm 23 and I live in Hull in the north of England. I've been lurking on this board since it started, mainly for the kick ass audio section, but never got around to registering to post until now. I look forward to chatting about all things Gaslight with you guys.
Back to top Go down
andy.mac
Wooderson
Wooderson
andy.mac

PostSubject: Re: Long time listener, first time caller   Long time listener, first time caller Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:36 am

welcome, it's pretty cool in this neck of the woods.
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Long time listener, first time caller   Long time listener, first time caller Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:56 am

hey man, welcome. thanks for joining
Back to top Go down
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Long time listener, first time caller   Long time listener, first time caller Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:16 pm

Hey, I'm new too.
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Long time listener, first time caller   Long time listener, first time caller Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:46 pm

Hello Rich, welcome to the boards. We have quite a few Brits on here as you may or may not be aware- but not many from the north of England like myself, so good to have you here!! (Not that there is anything wrong with our southern users, of course!)
Back to top Go down
WWD4D?
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
WWD4D?

PostSubject: Re: Long time listener, first time caller   Long time listener, first time caller Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:01 pm

Haha, I know what you mean. There's nothing wrong with southerners, except that they're not northerners! Whereabouts are you from?
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Long time listener, first time caller   Long time listener, first time caller Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:05 pm

Welcome man, love the Strummerville avatar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time listener, first time caller   Long time listener, first time caller Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long time listener, first time caller
Page 1 of 1