DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+17
TGAforLIFE
NYYFAN523
Labhras
A_Regular
plugga
Camus
HorribleCrowe
Klown
azlisa
steph
NeverTrustAJunkie
Debonair
Mr.Grieves
Try Me
StitchesOnTheRadio
IrishNameAndAnInjury
saltandburn1967
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:29 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
So many anti-Office people. Sad

They don't the comedic brilliance that is The Office. I guess not everybody can have excellent taste like us.

But...what if they don't like Freaks and Geeks either? Shocked

...I've never seen Freaks and Geeks. pale

You should watch it! I know we've talked about it in spam before, but it's been a long time so I couldn't remember who had watched it and who hadn't. It's really good. James Franco is in it. Enough said.

Also Jason Segel and Seth Rogen, and the theme song is "Bad Reputation" by Joan Jett. I love you

Not to disappoint again, but I CANNOT stand James Franco. No
I don't know what it is about him, but I cringe every time I see him.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:30 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
I love 30 Rock does that count? I have a more old fashioned sense of humor. I like 90 sitcoms better than most of today's comedy shows.

I've never seen Freaks and Geeks.

90s sitcoms are fantastic! 80s too. What are some of your favorites? And yes, 30 Rock counts! Very Happy

Freaks and Geeks was on in 1999-2000 and was basically my senior year of high school in so many ways. The main character, Lindsay, was me. You should check it out sometime if you get a chance. It wasn't on for long, but it's a cult classic now. Smile

Friends, Home Improvement, Fresh Prince, Full House, Everybody Loves Raymond, The Nanny, Boy Meets World, okay I'll stop now haha. I'm such a 90s kid.

EDIT: Oh and I remember Freaks and Geeks coming out. Guess I just never stopped to watch it.

I grew up with those shows! They're all fantastic! My sister is obsessed with Boy Meets World.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:30 pm

Crosby Stan wrote:
I love 30 Rock does that count? I have a more old fashioned sense of humor. I like 90 sitcoms better than most of today's comedy shows.

90s sitcoms are fantastic! 80s too. What are some of your favorites? And yes, 30 Rock counts! Very Happy

Freaks and Geeks was on in 1999-2000 and was basically my senior year of high school in so many ways. The main character, Lindsay, was me. You should check it out sometime if you get a chance. It wasn't on for long, but it's a cult classic now. Smile

Friends, Home Improvement, Fresh Prince, Full House, Everybody Loves Raymond, The Nanny, Boy Meets World, okay I'll stop now haha. I'm such a 90s kid.

EDIT: Oh and I remember Freaks and Geeks coming out. Guess I just never stopped to watch it.

You got Bob Saget/The Olsen twins, & Fran Dreschers laugh in there, but no Seinfeld ??????? I'm gonna try and atleast get you suspended for a while.

Hahaha, I was hoping no one would notice that.... it's just not my sense of humor! I can appreciate it though. I usually watched Jerry's stand up right at the start of the show and then changed to like Friends or something.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:31 pm

Matt L wrote:

I have all the DVDs :U

Me too! What's your favorite episode?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:31 pm

Mr.Grieves wrote:
Spam - Page 4 20qja6u

Hahaha, he's so goofy! I love James Franco. I love you
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:32 pm

Crosby Stan wrote:

You got Bob Saget/The Olsen twins, & Fran Dreschers laugh in there, but no Seinfeld ??????? I'm gonna try and atleast get you suspended for a while.

Hahaha, I was hoping no one would notice that.... it's just not my sense of humor! I can appreciate it though. I usually watched Jerry's stand up right at the start of the show and then changed to like Friends or something.

Humor is MAD subjective. I'm just fuckin' with ya. I'll ask the mods to lift the ban.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:32 pm

I grew up with those shows! They're all fantastic! My sister is obsessed with Boy Meets World.

I had a scary intense crush on Shawn haha. I think I recorded every single episode on over 50 VHS tapes at one point. Totally out of order. I used to keep track in a notebook of which one was where. My mom made me throw out the tapes back in high school haha.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:33 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

They don't the comedic brilliance that is The Office. I guess not everybody can have excellent taste like us.

You should watch it! I know we've talked about it in spam before, but it's been a long time so I couldn't remember who had watched it and who hadn't. It's really good. James Franco is in it. Enough said.

Also Jason Segel and Seth Rogen, and the theme song is "Bad Reputation" by Joan Jett. I love you

SARAH! What is happening here? You need to see him in Freaks and Geeks. He was the coolest guy ever. Really, I had a huge crush on him when that show was on and I was about 17. (Okay, maybe the crush has lasted all these, but whatever...)
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:33 pm

Matt L wrote:

I personally like the pilot Razz

I also like the character of Neal because I know someone in my year who looks exactly, 100% like Sam Levine.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:35 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

SARAH! What is happening here? You need to see him in Freaks and Geeks. He was the coolest guy ever. Really, I had a huge crush on him when that show was on and I was about 17. (Okay, maybe the crush has lasted all these, but whatever...)

I know, I'm sorry! Haha, I will for sure check out Freaks and Geeks, though! Maybe it'll change my opinion on him!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:35 pm

I had a scary intense crush on Shawn haha. I think I recorded every single episode on over 50 VHS tapes at one point. Totally out of order. I used to keep track in a notebook of which one was where. My mom made me throw out the tapes back in high school haha.

Haha, that's great! He was my favorite character too! High Five My sister was always crazy about Eric. She imitates him all the time. It's hilarious!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:38 pm

Matt L wrote:
Matt L wrote:

I also like the character of Neal because I know someone in my year who looks exactly, 100% like Sam Levine.

Whoa, that's funny! Does he act like Neal too? I go back and forth with my favorite episodes. I think the top three are Beers and Weirs, The Diary, and Discos and Dragons. They're all so good though!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:39 pm

Crosby Stan wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:

Humor is MAD subjective. I'm just fuckin' with ya. I'll ask the mods to lift the ban.

Haha THANKS. It really is though. And I'm used to not having the same sense of humor as people of my generation. I have more in common with the baby boomers there! I was watching I Love Lucy with my parents earlier today haha.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:40 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

I know, I'm sorry! Haha, I will for sure check out Freaks and Geeks, though! Maybe it'll change my opinion on him!

Haha, even if you still can't stand him, it's a great show. When it premiered, I remember watching and thinking, "Oh my gosh, they finally made a TV character that is a lot like me. NO WAY!" Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:41 pm

Crosby Stan wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:

Haha THANKS. It really is though. And I'm used to not having the same sense of humor as people of my generation. I have more in common with the baby boomers there! I was watching I Love Lucy with my parents earlier today haha.

I'm the same way, Shelby, and I love I Love Lucy! Lucille Ball was one of a kind.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:41 pm

Haha, that's great! He was my favorite character too! High Five My sister was always crazy about Eric. She imitates him all the time. It's hilarious!

Omg I love Eric. He got so insane by the final seasons. I used to quote him. I just always went for Shawn becuase he was the "bad boy" who was really a good boy that just needed someone to care about him. *swoon*
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:42 pm

Crosby Stan wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:

I'm the same way, Shelby, and I love I Love Lucy! Lucille Ball was one of a kind.

She really was!
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:43 pm

Matt L wrote:
Matt L wrote:

Whoa, that's funny! Does he act like Neal too? I go back and forth with my favorite episodes. I think the top three are Beers and Weirs, The Diary, and Discos and Dragons. They're all so good though!

Let's just say he'd probably fit right in with the cast.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:43 pm

Omg I love Eric. He got so insane by the final seasons. I used to quote him. I just always went for Shawn becuase he was the "bad boy" who was really a good boy that just needed someone to care about him. *swoon*

EXACTLY! He was the bad boy who also had a sensitive poetic side and just needed to be loved. *swoon* for me too! I know that's so cliche but I totally fall for it. Sigh...
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:44 pm

Matt L wrote:
Matt L wrote:
Matt L wrote:

Let's just say he'd probably fit right in with the cast.

Haha, that's pretty cool! The geeks were really funny, but I definitely related to the freaks more. That was my scene.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:45 pm

Okay all you Spam people, it's been fun, but I've been up for like 30 hours and I gotta get some sleep!

Bye, everyone!
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:46 pm

p.s. I had a crush on Shawn, too. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:46 pm

Bye Sarah! Sleep well! wave
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:47 pm

EXACTLY! He was the bad boy who also had a sensitive poetic side and just needed to be loved. *swoon* for me too! I know that's so cliche but I totally fall for it. Sigh...

Haha it's cliche for a reason. Rough on the outside, soft on the inside. That's how I like 'em Wink
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:47 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
p.s. I had a crush on Shawn, too. Embarassed

Who didn't, haha? He was great. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content