DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+17
TGAforLIFE
NYYFAN523
Labhras
A_Regular
plugga
Camus
HorribleCrowe
Klown
azlisa
steph
NeverTrustAJunkie
Debonair
Mr.Grieves
Try Me
StitchesOnTheRadio
IrishNameAndAnInjury
saltandburn1967
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:39 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Man, i can't wait for Jimmy to get back. I am going to get him to say "i cant eat peanut" as much as possible. Also, I want to get him to mention all the times he about got hit by a car. Why the hell is that dude always almost getting hit by cars? Is his sense of direction that bad? This is cracking me sistas and brothas!!!!!

Oh man, the peanut thing gets me every time! lol!

And I don't know what the car thing is about. I don't even know if I fully believe it, these claims are so outlandish! Who knows though. Apparently people also walk up to him and tell him he's ugly. Who does that?!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:39 am

Mr.Grieves wrote:
i looooove that movie. one of my favs. i still quote it to this day.

tell them large marge sent ya!

there's no basement at the Alamo!
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:40 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Man, i can't wait for Jimmy to get back. I am going to get him to say "i cant eat peanut" as much as possible. Also, I want to get him to mention all the times he about got hit by a car. Why the hell is that dude always almost getting hit by cars? Is his sense of direction that bad? This is cracking me sistas and brothas!!!!!

And I don't know what the car thing is about. I don't even know if I fully believe it, these claims are so outlandish! Who knows though. Apparently people also walk up to him and tell him he's ugly. Who does that?!

HAHAHA, this guy cracks me up. I need him back. I didn't realize how much fun he could be till he left. When does he get unbanned. I NEED him back. No one just walks up to people and calls them ugly.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Mr.Grieves

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:41 am

steph wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:

is there something you'd like to share with the rest of us amazing larry?!
Back to top Go down
http://mrgrieves21.deviantart.com/
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:42 am

Mr.Grieves wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:
steph wrote:

srsly these quotes are ridiculous.

someone tell me a story please.

I have a story!

When I was in fifth grade it was pizza day at school. I have crazy picky food issues and didn't eat cafeteria food, so I wasn't thinking about pizza or anthing, and I sat down on the steps with my friends (because the cool kids ate outside and I was so cool! Cool ) and they all started laughing. Then all of a sudden, I realized that I wasn't sitting on the ground exactly, but on someone's piece of pizza that they had left on the ground! When I got up, the pizza was stuck to the seat of my white shorts and I was SO mortified! I didn't want to show it though, so I peeled the food off of my shorts and made some lame joke about how I'd rather be a pizza butt than a pizza face (pimples), and then I walked across campus to the office (getting laughed at the whole time!) and called my dad so he could bring me another pair of shorts. Then to top it off, I was wearing a red shirt and he brought me hot pink shorts. I could have just died at that point. The clashing colors were almost as bad as the greasy pizza stain! Razz

that suuuuucks. i remember when things like this happened when you're young and you think it's the end of the world.

At the time it was awful, but I was good at laughing things off and not letting it show that it bothered me. I was never really picked on because I was the outgoing one that could take a joke and throw it back. Looking back now though, it was so hilarious!

kids around here were just jerks. i remember just being paranoid about being picked on about anything. i think i just wanted to fit in somewhere. being a kid sucked some times.

I think that's normal, as sad as that is. Sad I really was a different kid though, because I never wanted to fit in. I liked being different and being a non-conformist, and I was always very confident, so I wasn't a target for the bullies. Plus I was taller than everybody else, loud, and opinionated, so people would have been stupid to mess with me. I wasn't a bully at all, but I wasn't a pushover either.

If you're clever you can get by anywhere. I had a similar mindset in highschool. the "non-conformist" shit. I've been playin sports my whole life, but I always hung out with a different type of crowd. I do the sports thing with those guys, but my personality has always clicked with weirdo's and artsy types lol. Kinda fucked up.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:43 am

Crosby Stan wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:
steph wrote:

I have a story!

When I was in fifth grade it was pizza day at school. I have crazy picky food issues and didn't eat cafeteria food, so I wasn't thinking about pizza or anthing, and I sat down on the steps with my friends (because the cool kids ate outside and I was so cool! Cool ) and they all started laughing. Then all of a sudden, I realized that I wasn't sitting on the ground exactly, but on someone's piece of pizza that they had left on the ground! When I got up, the pizza was stuck to the seat of my white shorts and I was SO mortified! I didn't want to show it though, so I peeled the food off of my shorts and made some lame joke about how I'd rather be a pizza butt than a pizza face (pimples), and then I walked across campus to the office (getting laughed at the whole time!) and called my dad so he could bring me another pair of shorts. Then to top it off, I was wearing a red shirt and he brought me hot pink shorts. I could have just died at that point. The clashing colors were almost as bad as the greasy pizza stain! Razz

that suuuuucks. i remember when things like this happened when you're young and you think it's the end of the world.

At the time it was awful, but I was good at laughing things off and not letting it show that it bothered me. I was never really picked on because I was the outgoing one that could take a joke and throw it back. Looking back now though, it was so hilarious!

kids around here were just jerks. i remember just being paranoid about being picked on about anything. i think i just wanted to fit in somewhere. being a kid sucked some times.

I think that's normal, as sad as that is. Sad I really was a different kid though, because I never wanted to fit in. I liked being different and being a non-conformist, and I was always very confident, so I wasn't a target for the bullies. Plus I was taller than everybody else, loud, and opinionated, so people would have been stupid to mess with me. I wasn't a bully at all, but I wasn't a pushover either.

If you're clever you can get by anywhere. I had a similar mindset in highschool. the "non-conformist" shit. I've been playin sports my whole life, but I always hung out with a different type of crowd. I do the sports thing with those guys, but my personality has always clicked with weirdo's and artsy types lol. Kinda fucked up.

I got along with everyone in high school. I pretty much hung out with every group mostly.....well, not all them.....
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:44 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

HAHAHA, this guy cracks me up. I need him back. I didn't realize how much fun he could be till he left. When does he get unbanned. I NEED him back. No one just walks up to people and calls them ugly.

I don't know for sure, but I bet it will be at least a few more weeks. And that's the thing, he used to be entertaining with his crazy stories and we would all laugh and laugh, but then the stories stopped and it was just constant moping, with a Nascar or train comment thrown in. And talking about these GirLs all the time. WTF?! No longer entertaining. The only entertaining thing about him is us talking about the silly things he says on occasion. I don't get him at all. Really, I feel bad that he's so down about his life and I hope things get better, but he annoys me so much!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:44 am

Mr.Grieves wrote:
steph wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:

tequila!!!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Mr.Grieves

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:45 am

Oh, he's very popular Ed. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Mr.Grieves

Spam - Page 12 Empty

steph wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:
steph wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:

tequila!!!

i say we tattoo him, then we hang him, then we kill him!

i say we let him go.

NO!
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 12 Empty

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

I don't know for sure, but I bet it will be at least a few more weeks. And that's the thing, he used to be entertaining with his crazy stories and we would all laugh and laugh, but then the stories stopped and it was just constant moping, with a Nascar or train comment thrown in. And talking about these GirLs all the time. WTF?! No longer entertaining. The only entertaining thing about him is us talking about the silly things he says on occasion. I don't get him at all. Really, I feel bad that he's so down about his life and I hope things get better, but he annoys me so much!

I think you mean, he cracks you up so much! I wish I could have seen young Jimbo. He sounded like a barrel of laughs. Everything must have went downhill once I got here. I don't think he liked me very much. He never spoke to me really.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:46 am

Breaking News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Steph Sex Jimmy
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:47 am

Mr.Grieves wrote:
Oh, he's very popular Ed. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude

did you just quote Ferris Bueller. holy fuck. i cannot process this much right now Shocked
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:48 am

Crosby Stan wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:
steph wrote:

I have a story!

I think that's cool. It takes a certain amount of confidence to be different like that. In high school I was in the top 3% of my class, straight A student in advanced placement classes, etc., but I hung out with the burnouts/weirdos/punks because they were the ones I related to. I never did drugs but all my friends did, I didn't get pregnant but tons of my friends did, I just liked standing out wherever I was, whether it be with my intellect, my personality, what I was saying, or what I stood for. Blending in was never my thing.
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 12 Empty

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:
steph wrote:

I have a story!

I got along with everyone in high school. I pretty much hung out with every group mostly.....well, not all them.....

Ya man, Same here. Having kind of a versatility that works with everyone. I had/still have friends from every kind of backround. I've always been the most comfortable around big personality, creative types though... Kinda like how you had the crowd you'd party with, the crowd you'd play sports with, the friends you'd have that are down for a good conversation etc...The laid back, humble, ones who weren't douchebags were always the type I preferred.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 12 Empty

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Steph Sex Jimmy

No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Mr.Grieves

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:49 am

steph wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:

did you just quote Ferris Bueller. holy fuck. i cannot process this much right now Shocked

i can quote 80s movies all night long.

you know what i got for christmas? it was a banner year at the bender house hold. I got a carton of cigarettes!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:50 am

Mr.Grieves wrote:
steph wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:

you know what i got for christmas? it was a banner year at the bender house hold. I got a carton of cigarettes!

YOU ARE KILLING ME RIGHT NOW. Ferris Bueller is one of my favorite movies EVER.

now Breakfast Club? ahhh. i can't even think of quotes, you're just amazing me right now.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 12 Empty

steph wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Steph Sex Jimmy

No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No

Shut it. You know you loved his manly facial hair.
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 12 Empty

Crosby Stan wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:
steph wrote:

I have a story!

I think that's cool. It takes a certain amount of confidence to be different like that. In high school I was in the top 3% of my class, straight A student in advanced placement classes, etc., but I hung out with the burnouts/weirdos/punks because they were the ones I related to. I never did drugs but all my friends did, I didn't get pregnant but tons of my friends did, I just liked standing out wherever I was, whether it be with my intellect, my personality, what I was saying, or what I stood for. Blending in was never my thing.

Agreed. Why try to fit in when you're a stand out ?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Mr.Grieves

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:51 am

steph wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:
steph wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:

YOU ARE KILLING ME RIGHT NOW. Ferris Bueller is one of my favorite movies EVER.

now Breakfast Club? ahhh. i can't even think of quotes, you're just amazing me right now.

when cameron was in eygpt's land, let my cameron go.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:51 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

I think you mean, he cracks you up so much! I wish I could have seen young Jimbo. He sounded like a barrel of laughs. Everything must have went downhill once I got here. I don't think he liked me very much. He never spoke to me really.

He doesn't like any of us. He just likes our attention. And I (and lots of other people) spend so much time trying to help the dude out, but he doesn't want to change, he just wants to complain and have us baby him. I will be nice, I will talk to him about music and writing and stuff like that, but I'm not going to give him advice anymore because it doesn't do any good. Instead, I'll pray for him because that's what I do.

Jimmy from last year and early on this year made us all laugh so hard. But then he lost that effect...
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:52 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Steph Sex Jimmy

DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH?!?!?!?!?!?! Shocked
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:53 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Steph Sex Jimmy

DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH?!?!?!?!?!?! Shocked

I can't die...so no
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:53 am

We're back to Jimmy-talk, huh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down