DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+18
Christophe
ThisMachineKillsFascists
Breanne
StitchesOnTheRadio
The Angry Johnny Revue
Mr.Grieves
NeverTrustAJunkie
Debonair
Klown
steph
Harbortown
JimmyB
saltandburn1967
bringiton
TGAforLIFE
A_Regular
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Camus
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:43 pm

Mr.Grieves wrote:
hanging out with myself is boring!

Hang out with us!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Mr.Grieves

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:44 pm

i keep getting stuck in a youtube hole. haha
Back to top Go down
http://mrgrieves21.deviantart.com/
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:46 pm

Mr.Grieves wrote:
i keep getting stuck in a youtube hole. haha

That's happened to the best of us! Anything interesting? I'm just hanging out at home listening to music. I finished Papa Roach's Paramour Sessions and now I'm listening to Lucero. Good, good songs!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Mr.Grieves

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:47 pm

just watching movie reviews. nothing exciting.
Back to top Go down
http://mrgrieves21.deviantart.com/
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:49 pm

Well, maybe you'll come across something cool and find a movie to watch. That would be good!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:49 pm

Shannon you nanny for the coolest kids ever!

I get stuck in youtube holes too but that's when you find the best stuff. Heck that's how I found Gaslight!
Back to top Go down
Breanne
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Breanne

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:52 pm

my boyfriend might not be able to go to gaslight on the 24th Crying or Very sad not happy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xripped_kneesx
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:54 pm

Haha, they are pretty cool kids. The 7 year old usually hates rock music (she loves classical), but she likes Gaslight. The 5 year old is my little wild child. She as no fear, loves rock and roll and tattoos, and can't wait until she's old enough to drive and drink beer. She keeps me on my toes! Whenever they are really wound up and need to blow off some steam or get some of their energy out, I put on Gaslight and we dance around and sing and act crazy, and it always does the trick. Their current favorites are OWL, 45, and Baba O'Riley. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:56 pm

Breanne wrote:
my boyfriend might not be able to go to gaslight on the 24th Crying or Very sad not happy.

Sadness! Sad Does he have to work or something?
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:59 pm

Oh no Breanne that sucks! I hope it works out and he can go!

Shannon, that's one strange 7 year old but good for her liking classical at that age! The 5 year old sounds awesome haha.
Back to top Go down
Breanne
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Breanne

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:02 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Breanne wrote:

Sadness! Sad Does he have to work or something?
No! His stupid parents are stupid.
After they initially said it would be okay for us to take a train from NJ to NYC, they are now saying he isn't allowed because they don't feel comfortable. Mad they're so overprotective its ridiculous.
He argued with them, and today I wrote out a whole list of reasons why he should be allowed to go and I made a fake petition and I signed it and then I signed my dog's name and gave it to his parents, just to like lighten the situation and all, but I don't know if it will help. My dad is fine with it, so tomorrow he is gonna talk to his parents, but we'll see.

If he can't go, my brother will. My brother is the reason I love gaslight, but he didn't get tickets because of work, but he might be able to swing it if I have an extra ticket. But I just feel so bad because my boyfriend was excited Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:05 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Oh no Breanne that sucks! I hope it works out and he can go!

Shannon, that's one strange 7 year old but good for her liking classical at that age! The 5 year old sounds awesome haha.

Yeah, the 5 year old is a miniature version of me in those ways, and the 7 year old is the emotional version of me (total basket case!), so I can really relate to both of them like no one else in their family can.

The older one is a very different kid. She is very into history and reads everything in sight, and loves science as well, but anything pop culture is pretty much lost on her. The little one is the complete opposite. They have both been playing the violin since they were three, so that's where the oldest one's obsession with classical music came from.

Well, I'm beat so I'm going to go to bed a little early. Have a great night, everybody! wave Sleep
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:07 am

Haha they sound wonderful. Night!
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:12 am

Back from 4th of July fun... sorta!

I don't want to be depressing, but the day was a pretty much up-and-down-and up again sort of affair. Confusing to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Breanne
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Breanne

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:15 am

MattL wrote:
Back from 4th of July fun... sorta!

I don't want to be depressing, but the day was a pretty much up-and-down-and up again sort of affair. Confusing to say the least.
How come?
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:19 am

I went to a Mets game, and as great as baseball is and as much as a Mets fans as I and my family are, it's the Mets.

Then I went to my great uncle's for a small party. When I say small, I mean small. The lot of us sat around watching National Geographic movies on George Washington and Lincoln (admittedly, I enjoyed this a lot, but that's not a party!) And then there were... "disturbances" among my family, so my parents opted to bring us home, so I got to go to my friend's party instead.

We saw fireworks and lit some off ourselves, it was cool.
Back to top Go down
Breanne
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Breanne

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:21 am

MattL wrote:
I went to a Mets game, and as great as baseball is and as much as a Mets fans as I and my family are, it's the Mets.

Then I went to my great uncle's for a small party. When I say small, I mean small. The lot of us sat around watching National Geographic movies on George Washington and Lincoln (admittedly, I enjoyed this a lot, but that's not a party!) And then there were... "disturbances" among my family, so my parents opted to bring us home, so I got to go to my friend's party instead.

Sounds like a busy day!

We lit some off as well, we lit one that we thought was supposed to be just a normal store bought firework....Well, I thought I was going to die. It burned a hole in the ground of my backyard Neutral and instead of shooting up, it like combusted out sideways. Terrifying. Thats when the firework fun ended. Luckily everyone is okay, but my dog was so spooked.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:27 am

Breanne wrote:
MattL wrote:

Sounds like a busy day!

We lit some off as well, we lit one that we thought was supposed to be just a normal store bought firework....Well, I thought I was going to die. It burned a hole in the ground of my backyard Neutral and instead of shooting up, it like combusted out sideways. Terrifying. Thats when the firework fun ended. Luckily everyone is okay, but my dog was so spooked.

Haha, wow! We had a couple cool bottle rockets and stuff, and some smaller things. My idiot friend thought it'd be a good idea to kick a nearly-dead firework fountain, and it sparked up a bit as it flew.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:42 am

Fireworks are only fun when there is some danger involved.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:43 am

Well yes, of course, which is why we made sure to light everything off surrounded by cars and trees and power lines.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:45 am

Good job Matt. Did you blow up any cars? I had a buddy who had an old beater and threw a half stick of dynamite one time. That was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:47 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Good job Matt. Did you blow up any cars? I had a buddy who had an old beater and threw a half stick of dynamite one time. That was pretty cool.

That's awesome. We kept stopping to let cars go by. Everyone gave us dirty looks. We hoped that one would just drive over the firework as the fuse was burning and explode, but no luck. Sorry, America. Sad
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:48 am

MattL wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

That's awesome. We kept stopping to let cars go by. Everyone gave us dirty looks. We hoped that one would just drive over the firework as the fuse was burning and explode, but no luck. Sorry, America. Sad

Haha, Not a good idea to blow up a car with a person in it. That could get you into some serious trouble dude. Haha. What else do you have planned for tonight?
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:50 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
MattL wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Haha, Not a good idea to blow up a car with a person in it. That could get you into some serious trouble dude. Haha. What else do you have planned for tonight?

It's almost midnight right now, so of course I'm going to stay up for the next few hours playing video games, covering songs on guitar, talking to people. The night is still young!

...I'm just not doing anything actually interesting for the night! Haha.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:52 am

MattL wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
MattL wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

It's almost midnight right now, so of course I'm going to stay up for the next few hours playing video games, covering songs on guitar, talking to people. The night is still young!

...I'm just not doing anything actually interesting for the night! Haha.

Haha, oh the good ole days of being young. Being able to stay up past midnight. I rarely do that anymore! Haha, I was going to go to a party tonight but changed my mind cause I gave up drinking for the next 2 months and I am worn out. So I stayed home and watched The Untouchables and now I think I am gonna watch The Evil Dead soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next