DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+21
Christophe
A_Regular
Camus
Labhras
White Man In Hammersmith
HorribleCrowe
Klown
ThisMachineKillsFascists
StopAndSlideToTheRight
Breanne
Mr.Grieves
plugga
saltandburn1967
JimmyB
Yozzy
Debonair
NeverTrustAJunkie
Harbortown
steph
IrishNameAndAnInjury
DeathoftheCool
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:36 am

Breanne wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Haha, well....I needa get going. I have to wake up in 4 hours and drive my brother and his wife to the airport so they can start their honeymoon. I am sure I will run into y'all tomorrow.
Ohhh honeymoon, where are they going?
Goodnight!
By the way, you say ya'll a lot hahah

They are going on a two week trip to Spain. I know, I know, it sounds awesome.

I LOVE the word y'all. You should hear me when I actually talk. I use it so much more.......your brain might explode if you talked to me in person. Sad
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:57 am

plugga wrote:
I have to phone my tattoo shop and I DON'T WANT TO SPEAK ENGLISH ON THE PHONE. WHY WHY WHYYYY

Spam - Page 24 Tumblr_m5eg0jsTRw1r58u5d

No No

Stupid phones.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:19 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
plugga wrote:
I have to phone my tattoo shop and I DON'T WANT TO SPEAK ENGLISH ON THE PHONE. WHY WHY WHYYYY

Spam - Page 24 Tumblr_m5eg0jsTRw1r58u5d

No No

Stupid phones.

thank god the lady that called me was italian (because you know the owner of the shop is italian and most of the artists that work there are italian too blah blah) but she genuinely told me I sounded terrified.
I will build myself a hole and live in it for the next ten years or so.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

Spam - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:33 pm

I'm not going to lie here...I just managed to get a copy of 'Star Wars - In Concert' from Philly...and I'm a little bit excited about watching this tonight...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:47 pm

I'm exhausted! Someone entertain me to keep me awake!

I have slept 11 hours in four nights. Sad

Today I took the kids to the aquarium. My youngest got really tired and I ended up carrying her around for over an hour. 40 pounds isn't much, but when it's dead weight and sweating on you because the aquarium is packed with a bazillion people and it's boiling in there, it's not a pleasant experience. But I'm nice and I love her, so I carried her. My oldest one complained pretty much nonstop about everything and basically acted like a toddler instead of a seven-year-old. I was not pleased. Now it's naptime for the kids and I am trying to stay awake. HELP ME!!!
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:49 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:

Today I took the kids to the aquarium. My youngest got really tired and I ended up carrying her around for over an hour. 40 pounds isn't much, but when it's dead weight and sweating on you because the aquarium is packed with a bazillion people and it's boiling in there, it's not a pleasant experience. But I'm nice and I love her, so I carried her. My oldest one complained pretty much nonstop about everything and basically acted like a toddler instead of a seven-year-old. I was not pleased. Now it's naptime for the kids and I am trying to stay awake. HELP ME!!!

Hey...I think this girl might have a thing for me but I have no idea what do do?.....

JK!! JK!!!

Damn, that sounds brutal. I don't know how you put up with them kids and the heat. You must not get pissed off as easily as me or I would have lobbed that kid complaining into the shark tank.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:49 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Hey...I think this girl might have a thing for me but I have no idea what do do?.....

Ahahahah.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:52 pm

Hey Shannon... sounds like you need more sleep.

Um, well, did you watch the Gaslight/Letterman/craziness last night?

Sorry you had to carry one of the kids around... God save the queen!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:53 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:

.....You must not get pissed off as easily as me or I would have lobbed that kid complaining into the shark tank.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

You might need a little more patience than that if you're gonna be a police officer... Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:54 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:

JK!! JK!!!

Damn, that sounds brutal. I don't know how you put up with them kids and the heat. You must not get pissed off as easily as me or I would have lobbed that kid complaining into the shark tank.

lol! That woke me up! For a second I was like, "NO! Chris can't turn into Jimmy! I can't take that!"

Today is the definition of the word brutal! Honestly, I don't get pissed off at the kids, but I woke up pissed off at the world, so that doesn't help. With the little one, she was tired and I can't fault her for that, but the older one was just trying to push my buttons and I was getting irritated with her. And we did pass by the sharks a couple of times... Razz Basically, kids are the only part of life I have patience with, and it was stretched very thin today!
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:54 pm

Camus wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Ahahahah.

Was that too mean.....or was that ok?
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:55 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

.....You must not get pissed off as easily as me or I would have lobbed that kid complaining into the shark tank.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

You might need a little more patience than that if you're gonna be a police officer... Razz

Haha, I am sure I can work on it. Well maybe....WATCH OUT WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or the state of Kansas at least.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

Spam - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:56 pm

*sigh* why is it, the nicer you are for people, the more they take.

I should be used to it all by now, but here I am again. 4 hours this morning sorting out bootlegs, and STILL people are hassling me for more.

ahhh well, evening folks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:58 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Camus wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Ahahahah.

Normally I would think too mean, but I just don't care this time. Razz
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 24 Empty

saltandburn1967 wrote:

JK!! JK!!!

lol! That woke me up! For a second I was like, "NO! Chris can't turn into Jimmy! I can't take that!"

Today is the definition of the word brutal! Honestly, I don't get pissed off at the kids, but I woke up pissed off at the world, so that doesn't help. With the little one, she was tired and I can't fault her for that, but the older one was just trying to push my buttons and I was getting irritated with her. And we did pass by the sharks a couple of times... Razz Basically, kids are the only part of life I have patience with, and it was stretched very thin today!

I think you might need a drink to calm yourself. I know a nice glass of Jim Beam Devils Cut usually calms me down.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 24 Empty

TGAforLIFE wrote:

Thanks, Konrad! queen

YES, I NEED MORE SLEEP! Normally I can function fine on two or three hours, but when it goes on for four or five days in a row, it gets difficult.

Yeah, I stayed up and watched Letterman and I thought 45 sounded AMAZING! cheers And I caught most of the second airing of the concert, but I missed Biloxi. I need to see it! Does anyone know if it's archived yet?

I didn't mind carrying the five year old around because she was so tired, but the constant complaining my by other kid drove me nuts. I finally had to tell her that she wasn't allowed to talk anymore unless it was something positive. She was not happy with me, but I didn't care at that point. It's just one of those days! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 24 Empty

Camus wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Camus wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Ahahahah.

Normally I would think too mean, but I just don't care this time. Razz

Ah yea!!!!! Thank Goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:59 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Camus wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Ahahahah.

Haha, not too mean at all! Razz
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:59 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:

JK!! JK!!!

That sounds pretty thin indeed. Maybe you could give one of the kids a monster soda... Razz No, no... bad idea! BAD IDEA!! Hopefully your day gets better... Sad
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:02 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

JK!! JK!!!

I think you might need a drink to calm yourself. I know a nice glass of Jim Beam Devils Cut usually calms me down.

I would love one! But I can't get into drinking as a habit. That's why I won't drink anything, not even a beer or hard lemonade or whatever, if I have to work the next day. I live my life by a very strange, complicated set of rules. Thanks OCD! Rolling Eyes AND, I'm still at work, so definitely no drinking for me right now, haha!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:04 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

JK!! JK!!!

That sounds pretty thin indeed. Maybe you could give one of the kids a monster soda... Razz No, no... bad idea! BAD IDEA!! Hopefully your day gets better... Sad

HAHA! Yeah, that would be a very bad idea! Razz I'm hoping the rest of my day is really easy. The kids are sleeping right now and I'm hoping one of their parents gets home at a decent time so I can get out of here on the early side. That would be nice!
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:07 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:

Thanks, Konrad! queen

YES, I NEED MORE SLEEP! Normally I can function fine on two or three hours, but when it goes on for four or five days in a row, it gets difficult.

Yeah, I stayed up and watched Letterman and I thought 45 sounded AMAZING! cheers And I caught most of the second airing of the concert, but I missed Biloxi. I need to see it! Does anyone know if it's archived yet?

I didn't mind carrying the five year old around because she was so tired, but the constant complaining my by other kid drove me nuts. I finally had to tell her that she wasn't allowed to talk anymore unless it was something positive. She was not happy with me, but I didn't care at that point. It's just one of those days! Rolling Eyes

You're welcome. Hug

I know! It was so good... I didn't have a chance to watch the second airing. Been house sitting for my sister. But, yeah, I don't know about Biloxi unfortunately. I'd think it would be on there. The good news is... only 26 more days! Very Happy

Well, that's good at least the older one listened to you. Maybe their afternoon nap will help 'em...
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:13 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:

Thanks, Konrad! queen

You're welcome. Hug

I know! It was so good... I didn't have a chance to watch the second airing. Been house sitting for my sister. But, yeah, I don't know about Biloxi unfortunately. I'd think it would be on there. The good news is... only 26 more days! Very Happy

Well, that's good at least the older one listened to you. Maybe their afternoon nap will help 'em...

I'm watching Biloxi Parish right now and I can't help but have this goofy smile plastered across my face because it's SO FREAKIN' AMAZING! I love this song so much. I love you It gets better every time I hear it.

26 more days! I can't take it! It's getting so close! And if the preorders arrive a little early, maybe only 25 days! But I don't want to jinx it! Razz

Naps help everything. How come adults don't get to take naps?! Actually, even if I could take a nap, I wouldn't. It's just a nice thought. Smile
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:23 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:

Thanks, Konrad! queen

You're welcome. Hug

I'm watching Biloxi Parish right now and I can't help but have this goofy smile plastered across my face because it's SO FREAKIN' AMAZING! I love this song so much. I love you It gets better every time I hear it.

26 more days! I can't take it! It's getting so close! And if the preorders arrive a little early, maybe only 25 days! But I don't want to jinx it! Razz

Naps help everything. How come adults don't get to take naps?! Actually, even if I could take a nap, I wouldn't. It's just a nice thought. Smile

I know! It's SOOOO GOOD! Very Happy Yeah, I think Alex must have improved his playing over the last, well, year? I dunno... But, he is incredible. Oh, and Brian on his telecaster? I love you

I know!! I'm getting pretty stoked. I'll get to see them in 9 (hopefully). My foot is still kind of so so... which is frustrating. Sad

Haha... I think some adults do take naps. Well, I remember in college we would. Actually, funny story there... one of my buddies was taking a nap, and a girl came over to our apartment and asked him, "Why were you taking a nap?" I can't remember what he said, but it was something like, "Well, because I wanted to." hahaha
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:26 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:

Thanks, Konrad! queen

You're welcome. Hug

That had to be my favorite version of Biloxi Parish. The lyrics right after the solo might be the best sang words I have ever heard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next