DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+21
Christophe
A_Regular
Camus
Labhras
White Man In Hammersmith
HorribleCrowe
Klown
ThisMachineKillsFascists
StopAndSlideToTheRight
Breanne
Mr.Grieves
plugga
saltandburn1967
JimmyB
Yozzy
Debonair
NeverTrustAJunkie
Harbortown
steph
IrishNameAndAnInjury
DeathoftheCool
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:59 pm

But after buying tickets for 4 shows I'm not sure if I can afford to eat for a while Embarassed
Back to top Go down
kirstyt
Wooderson
Wooderson
kirstyt

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:00 pm

Camus wrote:
kirstyt wrote:
Everytime I read our tour name, I laugh.. a lot..

I got the email that said you'd added me when I was at work, and I was trying so hard not to laugh. I love the name/

I was hoping there would be a little image of a frying pan to use as the group icon but there isn't.. Sad
Back to top Go down
kirstyt
Wooderson
Wooderson
kirstyt

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:01 pm

i just listened to Muse's new song in full.. really not a fan, but maybe it will grow on me.
Back to top Go down
Breanne
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Breanne

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:04 pm

kirstyt wrote:
i just listened to Muse's new song in full.. really not a fan, but maybe it will grow on me.
It literally just played on the radio at work, they bore me
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xripped_kneesx
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:06 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Every time I see "Pukkelpop" I picture thousands of people puking up pop rocks.

Shocked I have thought that too! Freaky! Razz
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:07 pm

Camus wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
Haha! You guys are funny... When do tickets go on sale?! Shocked

Presale was yesterday, today, tomorrow. General sale is Friday. We all have tickets already. Razz

ahahah Yeah, hopefully you can afford food Mike. Shocked

I better get a link to the pre-sale... Razz
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:08 pm

Muse are always my favorite band, this song is a huge WTF but i love them too much.
Back to top Go down
kirstyt
Wooderson
Wooderson
kirstyt

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:11 pm

Breanne wrote:
kirstyt wrote:

I think they're fantastic, they're incredible live! But this song is just not doing it for me. I don't have high hopes for the new album either.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:11 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
Thanks Shannon! Yeah, I think they enjoyed it. I ended up cutting out the stars myself, but had the kids do sort-of a collage and glue little yellow and orange shapes on them. Yeah, there's always gonna be trouble... (I think there's a song about that.... haha)

Yeah, thanks. I hope so too! Besides, I really need a job.

Haha... yeah, that's probably why your pup and you get along so well. He/she seems to have a big personality for a dog. Smile

That sounds Ike a fun art project for the kids. I'm sure they loved it! Smile

Haha, Scooby is a boy and he definitely has a big personality for a dog! He's a psycho. The other day he jumped against our fence so hard he broke a board off of it. He also caught a bird a couple of weeks ago, like leapt into the air and snatched it mid-flight. And he howls like a wolf whenever the answering machine goes on. We understand each other, one lunatic to another. Razz
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:12 pm

So... I saw a link on youtube to Gaslights hcmm song. I'm literally having to force myself not to listen to it. I'm gonnnnnnaaaaa dieeee. Sad

But, it's okay. I saw something on their page about Letterman and playing a 45 minute set AND something about possibly playing a new song. haha I bet they're just as antsy about the record coming out as we are!!

I will undoubtedly be watching it. haha
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:13 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
So... I saw a link on youtube to Gaslights hcmm song. I'm literally having to force myself not to listen to it. I'm gonnnnnnaaaaa dieeee. Sad

But, it's okay. I saw something on their page about Letterman and playing a 45 minute set AND something about possibly playing a new song. haha I bet they're just as antsy about the record coming out as we are!!

Would I be obsessed If I skipped a party I have been looking forward to for a month just to watch that 45 minute show?
Back to top Go down
kirstyt
Wooderson
Wooderson
kirstyt

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:14 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:

I tried to force myself into not listening to Here Comes My Man but I was weak and caved!
Back to top Go down
Breanne
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Breanne

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:15 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
Thanks Shannon! Yeah, I think they enjoyed it. I ended up cutting out the stars myself, but had the kids do sort-of a collage and glue little yellow and orange shapes on them. Yeah, there's always gonna be trouble... (I think there's a song about that.... haha)

Haha... yeah, that's probably why your pup and you get along so well. He/she seems to have a big personality for a dog. Smile

Haha, Scooby is a boy and he definitely has a big personality for a dog! He's a psycho. The other day he jumped against our fence so hard he broke a board off of it. He also caught a bird a couple of weeks ago, like leapt into the air and snatched it mid-flight. And he howls like a wolf whenever the answering machine goes on. We understand each other, one lunatic to another.
I feel like your dog and my dog would be good friends, but my dog generally hates other dogs, I'm convinced he thinks he is a human.
I love being home, he just follows me everywhere
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xripped_kneesx
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 17 Empty

TGAforLIFE wrote:

Now who's the drama queen? Razz

Here Comes My Man is supposed to be streaming again really soon, and I bet that's what they'll play on Letterman. I'm going to set my DVR just in case I can't stay up for it. I was up at 4:30 this morning!
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

Spam - Page 17 Empty

kirstyt wrote:
Breanne wrote:
kirstyt wrote:

I think they're fantastic, they're incredible live! But this song is just not doing it for me. I don't have high hopes for the new album either.

It's like a Muse version of this...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:16 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:

Would I be obsessed If I skipped a party I have been looking forward to for a month just to watch that 45 minute show?

No. That would make you totally normal and show that you have your priorities straight...at least by DSS standards! Razz
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:18 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:

No. That would make you totally normal and show that you have your priorities straight...at least by DSS standards! Razz

Dammit. Why did Gaslight Anthem have to drag me in......there is no way to be pulled out!!!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:19 pm

Breanne wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:

Haha, Scooby is a boy and he definitely has a big personality for a dog! He's a psycho. The other day he jumped against our fence so hard he broke a board off of it. He also caught a bird a couple of weeks ago, like leapt into the air and snatched it mid-flight. And he howls like a wolf whenever the answering machine goes on. We understand each other, one lunatic to another.
I feel like your dog and my dog would be good friends, but my dog generally hates other dogs, I'm convinced he thinks he is a human.
I love being home, he just follows me everywhere

Haha, my dog hates other dogs too! My family got him right before he turned three and he was never socialized as a puppy, and since he's a chow mix and they tend to be aggressive, he really should have been socialized before then, because it was too late. So he's an only dog and is spoiled rotten! He's my baby and he thinks he's human too. I love dogs! What kind of dog do you have?
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:20 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:

Haha, Scooby is a boy and he definitely has a big personality for a dog! He's a psycho. The other day he jumped against our fence so hard he broke a board off of it. He also caught a bird a couple of weeks ago, like leapt into the air and snatched it mid-flight. And he howls like a wolf whenever the answering machine goes on. We understand each other, one lunatic to another. Razz

Yeah, I hope so. They were pretty fun to work with. This one little guy Chinga (I think that's how it's spelled) is probably my favorite. His looked really cool, and he's probably about three but he can write his own name. Amazing! That little guy is a genius for his age.

Haha... Yeah, he sounds pretty crazy! He sure has some hops! Wow... has he considered playing for the super-dog basketball league? Razz Haha! One lunatic to another... that's great.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:20 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:

Dammit. Why did Gaslight Anthem have to drag me in......there is no way to be pulled out!!!

It's like a cult, and now your stuck for life! tongue
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:22 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:

Haha...at least y'all aren't giving me some special koolaid. BUT....Ima try to not get to drunk tonight so I can make it home and see what I missed!...There is a 50/50 chance of that happening though.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:24 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:

Yeah, I hope so. They were pretty fun to work with. This one little guy Chinga (I think that's how it's spelled) is probably my favorite. His looked really cool, and he's probably about three but he can write his own name. Amazing! That little guy is a genius for his age.

Haha... Yeah, he sounds pretty crazy! He sure has some hops! Wow... has he considered playing for the super-dog basketball league? Razz Haha! One lunatic to another... that's great.

Lol, if I couldn't laugh at my own craziness, I'd really be a mess! Razz

Aw, cool kids are the best! And three is pretty young to be able to write your name. He must be a smarty, and I bet he'd be a blast to teach. I always liked working with the troublemakers and the precocious kids the best because both types kept me on my toes. I guess I like a challenge!

Scooby could be the next Air Bud! cheers
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:26 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:

Haha...at least y'all aren't giving me some special koolaid. BUT....Ima try to not get to drunk tonight so I can make it home and see what I missed!...There is a 50/50 chance of that happening though.

Don't drink any Kool Aid from Mike! Razz

Have willpower! Wait and get drunk when you get home. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:28 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:

Here Comes My Man is supposed to be streaming again really soon, and I bet that's what they'll play on Letterman. I'm going to set my DVR just in case I can't stay up for it. I was up at 4:30 this morning!

Haha... Well, if anything makes me dramatic, it has to be Gaslight. lol That's probably why my friends think I'm crazy. But, at least everyone here can relate. Smile

Wow... 4:30 is early! Yeah, I was falling asleep reading my book last night. But, it's really good. There's a quote I think you might like that says: "Poetry, music, forests, oceans, solitude-- they were what developed enormous spiritual strength. I came to realize that spirit, as much or more than physical conditioning, had to be stored up before a race." It's by Herb Elliott, an Olympic champion who set a world record in the mile, trained in bare feet... and wrote poetry
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:33 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:

Haha... Well, if anything makes me dramatic, it has to be Gaslight. lol That's probably why my friends think I'm crazy. But, at least everyone here can relate. Smile

Wow... 4:30 is early! Yeah, I was falling asleep reading my book last night. But, it's really good. There's a quote I think you might like that says: "Poetry, music, forests, oceans, solitude-- they were what developed enormous spiritual strength. I came to realize that spirit, as much or more than physical conditioning, had to be stored up before a race." It's by Herb Elliott, an Olympic champion who set a world record in the mile, trained in bare feet... and wrote poetry

Wow, I love that quote! I'm going to have to write that one down so I don't forget it. Thanks! Hug

And yes, 4:30 is ridiculously early. I had to work earlier than normal today though, so I only ended up with about three hours of sleep. Fun for me! Rolling Eyes

Crazy is a good thing! Embrace the craziness. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next