DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16

Go down 
+10
TheContender
Shrewsbury_Stars
bakerfall
njguy99
CasanovaBaby90
fullcollapse
ThisMachineKillsFascists
moodydan
colmillionaire
ral
14 posters
AuthorMessage
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16 Empty
PostSubject: Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16   Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:12 am

from http://consequenceofsound.net/2012/05/elvis-costello-iggy-and-the-stooges-and-the-jesus-and-mary-chain-head-riot-fest-2012/

Quote :
This September, Chicago’s Riot Fest returns for its seventh installment with a few adjustments and another formidable lineup headed by punk’s most sacred veterans and elite. Shifting ahead a month earlier, this year’s edition kicks off at Chicago’s Congress Theatre on Friday, September 14th and continues at Humboldt Park for the remainder of the weekend. The lineup is headlined by Elvis Costello, Iggy and the Stooges, The Jesus and Mary Chain, Rise Against, Descendents, and The Offspring.

Other notable acts include GWAR, Coheed and Cambria, Built to Spill, The Gaslight Anthem, The Promise Ring, Alkaline Trio, Gogol Bordello, Dropkick Murphys, Fishbone, Screaming Females, NOFX, and many more listed at our Festival Outlook.

Early bird tickets are currently onsale for $36 for a two-day pass and $90 for a three-day pass. Visit the festival’s website for complete details. Also, stay tuned for more additions to the lineup.

Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16 RFChicagoPoster_wSponsors_web

Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16   Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:26 am

HOLY CRAP. Thats my favorite lineup for a fest this year....sorry coachella. Super cheap too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
moodydan
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16   Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:07 am

One of the best line-ups I've seen for a fest any time, ever! I got a 3 day pass, hope the times don't conflict too badly and the venues are close enough that walking is an option. Anyone been to Riot Fest before? How's it laid out?
Back to top Go down
ThisMachineKillsFascists
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ThisMachineKillsFascists

PostSubject: Re: Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16   Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:45 am

Sick lineup!
Back to top Go down
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

PostSubject: Re: Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16   Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:35 pm

My best guess is Gaslight will be playing the outdoor portion on the Saturday, since Friday is an event at the Congress and I just see them fitting more into the park lineup than indoors, and Sunday is the Milwaukee show with HWM.

I may hate myself in the end, but we're going to do everything in our power to make it to both shows... I'll be the lady who will probably be laying on the ground, sobbing from lack of sleep, with a 2 week old infant in tow. Bu it'll be worth it!

RF in the past has been scattered across different venues. Walking is not an option, I suppose biking is if that's your thing, but public transportation is the best bet, followed by driving and looking for parking. This year it will be mainly focused on one big venue for Friday and some aftershows (Congress--I hate it, as do many others--it's a horrible place), and there will be some aftershows at a couple other places too. The main part will be located in one the be biggest parks in the city, which is a totally new thing for RF. I normally hate outdoor shows but for some reason this seems like it may just work.
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16   Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:03 pm

I know this isn't the Chicago version, but Philly's 3 Day Riot Fest was just canceled/postponed. Refused are still playing on Thursday with OFF and Promise Ring. They are bringing it back for 3 days in September apparently. Guess it just didn't come together.

and fullcollapse you are the most dedicated TGA fan I know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
CasanovaBaby90
A Contender
A Contender
CasanovaBaby90

PostSubject: Re: Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16   Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:30 pm

I wish I could go to this. Such a great lineup.
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16   Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:41 am

Awesome lineup. Too bad I'm going to DeLuna the week after... can't justify two festivals in a week!
Back to top Go down
bakerfall
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16   Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:56 pm

fullcollapse wrote:
My best guess is Gaslight will be playing the outdoor portion on the Saturday, since Friday is an event at the Congress and I just see them fitting more into the park lineup than indoors, and Sunday is the Milwaukee show with HWM.

I may hate myself in the end, but we're going to do everything in our power to make it to both shows... I'll be the lady who will probably be laying on the ground, sobbing from lack of sleep, with a 2 week old infant in tow. Bu it'll be worth it!

RF in the past has been scattered across different venues. Walking is not an option, I suppose biking is if that's your thing, but public transportation is the best bet, followed by driving and looking for parking. This year it will be mainly focused on one big venue for Friday and some aftershows (Congress--I hate it, as do many others--it's a horrible place), and there will be some aftershows at a couple other places too. The main part will be located in one the be biggest parks in the city, which is a totally new thing for RF. I normally hate outdoor shows but for some reason this seems like it may just work.

I hope this is a joke, but if you bring a 2 week old infant to an outdoor punk festival, I'm going to report you to DCFS. That could not be more irresponsible if you tried. You aren't even supposed to be taking a newborn out of the house, let alone to a loud, rowdy, potentially hazardous environment like that. Get a babysitter if you can't miss it, seriously. As a parent of several young children, I can't conceptualize that.
Back to top Go down
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

PostSubject: Re: Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16   Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:38 pm

bakerfall wrote:
fullcollapse wrote:

I hope this is a joke, but if you bring a 2 week old infant to an outdoor punk festival, I'm going to report you to DCFS. That could not be more irresponsible if you tried. You aren't even supposed to be taking a newborn out of the house, let alone to a loud, rowdy, potentially hazardous environment like that. Get a babysitter if you can't miss it, seriously. As a parent of several young children, I can't conceptualize that.

Have fun trying to do that. There is adequate hearing protection for infants and children, it looks like earmuffs/headphones. Also, you assume we're going to throw her into a circle pit to fend for herself. There's a big difference between my husband running into a pit and myself sitting under a nearby tree to nurse a baby and listen to the music. She'll be worn in a wrap or otherwise held, too, because I'm not going to lug a stroller around there. A sitter is out of the question because I'm not going to pawn my kid off on someone else to attend something we'd want to take her to anyway, and I will be breastfeeding. I can quote the law that will allow me to do so in public, too, if you're one of those who would whine about that.

I'm a licensed master's level social worker in the state of Illinois. So, really, have fun trying to tell me that my husband and I can't take out child to an outdoor festival where she'll sleep the entire time and I'll most likely spend the day camped out in a nice spot. Not everyone goes to shows to throw down in a pit, unfortunately. It has been a while since I've done that. This is assuming she is in good health, as we can only assume and hope for at this point. We can't spend these months assuming our baby will be severely immunocompromised, but of course, things will be done a bit differently if our child is anything but healthy.

Personally I can't "conceptualize" not involving our children in things that we love so much. We don't go to bars or parties, we go to concerts. Our kids are going to be part of our lives rather than a burden that we need to accommodate; needing to move from standing at the barrier for every show to needing to stand safely in the back isn't much of a drawback. Seriously, after over 300 concerts in the past 10 years, how stupid do you think we are? Or do you go to do few music events that you're one of the ones who believes that, upon crossing the threshold to the venue, you'll be hit by flying beers and elbows and be instantly hoisted onto people's heads? There are certainly some bands/venues we won't take our kids to see; a festival at a huge park in Chicago is not one of them, assuming our baby is in good health.

I may or may not be hard to find on that day, if we go, so feel free to look for me so I can provide you with my name and address since reporting me might be hard to do if you don't have that information. You also have my permission to take pictures, or I can send you some of the ones we'll end up taking. I'm sorry if your kids put a damper on your life but my husband and I have never done anything that can't be worked around to allow our kids to enjoy it, too. Sure, an infant won't remember, but no matter how much you'd like there to be, there's no harm in taking a baby to a show if you're not stupid about it. Especially an outdoor event at a huge park. Kids 5 and under are free, too! We were sure to ask.
Back to top Go down
bakerfall
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16   Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:36 pm

A few things, since you were obviously very serious and I have offended you which wasn't my intention. A bit of a knee jerk reaction as a parent.

1.) I was obviously being hyperbolic about calling DCFS, I'm sure it's legal, just kind of a shocking thought to me.
2.) You have every right to breastfeed and parent as you see fit, I'm not someone bothered by that at all. Good for you for doing it.
3.) I have been to significantly more than 300 shows and know what goes on at every type of show and it's a big reason why I don't think it's an appropriate place for a new born. Even if you don't do the things that are inappropriate, others will. Heaving drinking, drug use and all around stupidity happens at every show, especially all day outdoor festivals.
4.) I involve my kids in music by playing it for them, listening to it with them and dancing with them. Somewhere around 2 they have an idea what's going on, and my 4 year old is into it. I still wouldn't bring her to a show, probably won't until she's 8-10.
5.) This is more personal, but odds are it will be very rough for you to go a show 2 weeks after birth. Whether natural or c-section, you're going to be in rough shape (my wife did both).

I hope if you do this, it's safe and works well for you and your baby.
Back to top Go down
bakerfall
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16   Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:22 pm

I wondered if I was overreacting, but the internets would agree with me.

One thread of many on parenting sites

http://community.babycenter.com/post/a4780345/honest_opinions_please_-_baby_at_dave_matthews_concert

Also, the Germans might arrest you

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/3015928.stm

"Police in Germany are investigating allegations of child neglect after a couple took their nine-day-old baby to a rock concert."

Back to top Go down
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

PostSubject: Re: Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16   Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:30 pm

bakerfall wrote:
A few things, since you were obviously very serious and I have offended you which wasn't my intention. A bit of a knee jerk reaction as a parent.

1.) I was obviously being hyperbolic about calling DCFS, I'm sure it's legal, just kind of a shocking thought to me.
2.) You have every right to breastfeed and parent as you see fit, I'm not someone bothered by that at all. Good for you for doing it.
3.) I have been to significantly more than 300 shows and know what goes on at every type of show and it's a big reason why I don't think it's an appropriate place for a new born. Even if you don't do the things that are inappropriate, others will. Heaving drinking, drug use and all around stupidity happens at every show, especially all day outdoor festivals.
4.) I involve my kids in music by playing it for them, listening to it with them and dancing with them. Somewhere around 2 they have an idea what's going on, and my 4 year old is into it. I still wouldn't bring her to a show, probably won't until she's 8-10.
5.) This is more personal, but odds are it will be very rough for you to go a show 2 weeks after birth. Whether natural or c-section, you're going to be in rough shape (my wife did both).

I hope if you do this, it's safe and works well for you and your baby.

The thing is, we have spent the past few years planning for and trying for this baby. Our relationship has been built on going to shows together and we have always been very in love with the idea of taking our kids with us when that time came. Of course with the timing of this, it does hinge on a lot of variables, including how I am physically and how the baby is doing. She won't be leaving the house unless we feel that she is in great health. We have friends who live a 5 minute walk from the park, as well, for if I want to head out early.

We don't plan on going to the Congress because all that place is is a smoke filled concrete box with no security. We're sticking to the outdoor portion if at all. It's Chicago, we'll encounter drugs and undesirables any time we step foot outside our home, since we do live in the city. I highly doubt RF will be so bad that you can't walk 2 feet without seeing someone shooting up; there will be some form of security, and we've always been able to avoid the crap at shows by simply using common sense. I have no reason to believe that I'll be attacked with drugs if I find a nice place to stay relatively stationary for the day.

I remember countless infants at Lollapalooza several years ago. I wouldn't want to do that because it's in the dead of the summer heat. But even among a few hundred thousand people, I was able to find a huge, open shady area to actually sleep for a bit. RF is on a much smaller scale. I feel that it's going to be much more baby friendly than the street festivals that Chicago is sort of famous for, and I see SO many little babies being brought to those; the street fills with people shoulder to shoulder, smoking and drinking, and it's very hard to move around. But those are considered family events, so what about a music fest shouldn't be? Because it's punk? That's the community we've been part of for so long and yes, some people are crappy, but we've never wanted to associate with that so we simply avoid it. I don't like the idea that "punk show = bad" that most people over age 50 perpetuate. I'm hoping they stick to this format for RF because it does make it much more family friendly, aside from secret shows in bars, which we don't need to go to anyway.

We haven't bought tickets to anything yet because we aren't sure how everything will turn out. We can only hope for the best. If the baby is born next week and has to stay inside for her first year to prevent illness, we obviously won't be going to shows in September. There's always a chance of things going badly but I don't want to focus on that, I'd rather be realistic and hope for a healthy baby and just a tired mom. Statistically that's what will happen, anyway.
Back to top Go down
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

PostSubject: Re: Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16   Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:52 pm

bakerfall wrote:

http://community.babycenter.com/post/a4780345/honest_opinions_please_-_baby_at_dave_matthews_concert

"Police in Germany are investigating allegations of child neglect after a couple took their nine-day-old baby to a rock concert."

All I hear is "oh noes! Loud music and pot!" from people who may go to one concert every couple years. We wear earplugs ourselves, and our kids will ALWAYS have hearing protection, even at an outdoor show. If anyone lights up a joint near me, as it is, I get security. My husband has terrible asthma and had to go to the ER for intense pain after an unfortunate incident with someone's perfume spillage. I understand legal smoking outdoors and that's why I'll find my own little area to stay, instead of walking around expecting everyone to stop smoking to accommodate us. But if we're at an indoor venue and someone smokes near us, we put an end to it, beause we only go to smoke free venues (they all are in IL but Congress ignores that, so we don't go). Asshole move or not, if the venue is smoke free, I expect it to be smoke free and you don't have the right to smoke in it.

We don't just check out a nice AOR show at a cute little amphitheater once every couple years. This is really just what we do, while other people might like vacations or golfing or whatever other hobby they may choose. To them, taking a child to a concert is a horriffic offense, because of all you think of is "loud and pot" you're definitely going to have some false assumptions. If that's all concerts were, we'd be uninterested. It also looks like the baby in Germany had no hearing protection; if the 0-6 month size earmuffs don't fit our baby, she don't be going to shows until they do. I won't even go to a show without earplugs. I'd be REALLY concerned if I saw a baby or even young child of any age at a show with no hearing protection.

Related, people take babies to all sorts of races, monster truck rallies, etc. Many are indoors so the fumes are prevalent. Yet nobody bats an eye, because gee, them thar punks aren't around so it must be fine.
Back to top Go down
bakerfall
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16   Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:02 pm

I get going to shows. I've been to 85 pearl jam shows alone, not to mention other bands. I also know that your life and priorities have to change a lot when you have kids. Just a fact of life and it's totally worth it.

I would bat my eyes at any of the situations you present. I also don't know why you keep throwing around some perceived prejudice against "punks". I'm on this board because I'm a fan of the band, not some crotchety old bastard yelling at you kids and your rock and roll.

My daughter was scared to death of cheering at a Cubs game when she was 5 months old and we had to leave. Concerts are just not good places for babies, toddlers and even young children. I look forward to bringing my kids to shows when age appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16   Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:05 pm

bakerfall wrote:

People on the Internet should mind their own business about these things.
Back to top Go down
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

PostSubject: Re: Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16   Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:17 pm

bakerfall wrote:
I get going to shows. I've been to 85 pearl jam shows alone, not to mention other bands. I also know that your life and priorities have to change a lot when you have kids. Just a fact of life and it's totally worth it.

I would bat my eyes at any of the situations you present. I also don't know why you keep throwing around some perceived prejudice against "punks". I'm on this board because I'm a fan of the band, not some crotchety old bastard yelling at you kids and your rock and roll.

My daughter was scared to death of cheering at a Cubs game when she was 5 months old and we had to leave. Concerts are just not good places for babies, toddlers and even young children. I look forward to bringing my kids to shows when age appropriate.

You've just mentioned the "punk festival" aspect a few times which made it seem like that matters. Priorities change, but one of our priorities is modifying our concert going to include our kids from early on. It's something we've looked forward to for a long time. No more waiting in line for 8 hours, standing up front, or getting involved in the pit, but we can still go to the shows. We are now, and since I'm pregnant, I have to stay where it's safe. I wouldn't want to take a baby to any sporting event without hearing protection because it can get so loud; music isn't the only thing that can damage the ears if there's no protection.
Back to top Go down
bakerfall
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16   Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:22 pm

Occasionally cheering at a baseball game isn't in the same league decibel wise, wrigleys only music is organ. But the cheering alone, scared her, and we left.

Best of luck to you, you've obviously given this a lot of thought and made up your mind. I hope it works.

I would still sit this one out. Maybe you should ask your pediatrician.
Back to top Go down
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

PostSubject: Re: Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16   Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:11 am

I'd worry that the intermittent cheering would scare a baby, which is why I'd opt for earmuffs the whole time. Of course I'd think the baby would need to be used to the earmuffs, which is one reason why we want to start out early, so we're just not throwing them on a one year old's head for the first time and expecting her to think nothing of it.

The fact is just that I see absolutely no harm in taking a healthy baby to something like this, in a wide open public park, if the weather is fine and hearing protection is adequate. I'd only ask a pediatrician if I was concerned about her health; sitting in a park no matter how busy it is isn't going to hurt anything. I wouldn't dream of taking her to something like this without earmuffs and with a plan to dive in and out of crowds of people and fight my way to the front of a pit. My plan is to locate the stage Gaslight will be on (if they are at the park) and lay a blanket down under a nearby tree. Nobody is going to walk over to scream in my baby's ear or ask if they can sit on my blanket to snort coke. Seedy stuff tends to take place at the center of big crowds or off in more secluded areas, not right next to a mom, dad, and a baby.
Back to top Go down
TheContender
A Contender
A Contender
TheContender

PostSubject: Re: Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16   Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:15 pm

Would love to see Dropkick Murphy's again. It's been about 7 years...
Back to top Go down
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16   Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:12 pm

I'll be at riot fest saturday and sunday. I'll be getting wasted saturday and will try to not step on any babies.
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

PostSubject: Re: Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16   Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:45 pm

Kiddo slept through the whole thing, as expected. But I promise Gaslight's set wasn't nap inducing! Our timing was perfect, got in just before HWM finished, and left as soon as Gaslight was done--in and out in less than 2 hours. Very successful. I wasn't about to stay longer than we needed to. And now, to find some of these earmuffs for myself... I could definitely stand for things to be this quiet for me sometimes, like when the nearby fire station uses our street as a runway. Some people assumed we had no regard for her hearing, since she was shielded from the sun by a blanket at times and you obviously couldn't see her head. It's surprising how many parents my child has; I could have sworn I was her mom, judging by how I seem to remember birthing her, but apparently not. Personally I was more concerned with the several toddlers I saw with no hearing protection than I was with our secure, sleeping baby, but again, if I'm not the parent, it's not my job to make decisions for the kid. You do what you do. I tend to let people be unless I see someone getting ready to catapult a kid into the path of a bus.

I wasn't comfortable holding her and keeping the earmuffs in place but dad was good at that, so I ventured up into the crowd for a few songs. It'll be a couple years before we spend all day at an outdoor fest but today was beautiful! Definitely nice to feel slightly human again after a few weeks of feeling good about myself just for going to the grocery store.

Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16 Tumblr_maeyhkS63Z1qze2o0o1_500
Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

PostSubject: Re: Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16   Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:31 am

OMG, her outfit is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/azlisa
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16   Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:32 am

Baby's first Gaslight shirt Smile
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16   Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:56 am

Gaslight Anthem at Riot Fest 2012 | Photos and live music review
Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16 394.mu.RiotFest.GaslightAnthem2

More pics at:

http://timeoutchicago.com/music-nightlife/15696951/gaslight-anthem-at-riot-fest-2012-photos-and-live-music-review
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16   Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riot Fest 2012, Chicago - Sept 14-16
Page 1 of 1