DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+22
Holland
steph
The Angry Johnny Revue
YouCanCallMeSally
Philo
Debonair
Kosburn59
simo
kirstyt
loazis
TGAforLIFE
ThisMachineKillsFascists
Breanne
HorribleCrowe
Harbortown
Labhras
NeverTrustAJunkie
Christophe
IrishNameAndAnInjury
plugga
Klown
Camus
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:23 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
THANK YOU!!! I am so excited to have a break! Very Happy

Haha, I live here. I rarely leave! Razz

How are you, Konrad? Smile

Haha Yeah, you do pretty much live here. You should change your location from Virginia to the Dimestore Saints spam thread. Razz

Ah, I'm doing pretty good...except for my foot. It seems like it's taking forever to heal. But, maybe a little better each day.

Lol, I have no life! Razz I spend WAY too much time here, hence my title, Queen of Spam. queen

Your poor foot! I hope it starts to get better soon. That would drive me crazy! Just don't rush the recovery too much or you'll hurt yourself again. You don't need any more injuries! No
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:25 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Reading a Charlie Sheen interview. He's 46 and had a 22 year old girl spend the night. That is just... confused

That is a little disturbing... Did he mention if he met her mother? confused

Yikes! Her mother could be younger than him! Lorraine, is that the article in Rolling Stone? I started reading it today while the girls were at swim team practice but I got interrupted.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:26 am

well I will not be on here at all tomorrow
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:30 am

JimmyB wrote:

Band practice, right?
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:32 am

JimmyB wrote:

Band practice, right?
Yep. 11AM-9PM. I hope they have earplugs-My ears were ringing three days after the last practice
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:34 am

JimmyB wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

Band practice, right?
Yep. 11AM-9PM. I hope they have earplugs-My ears were ringing three days after the last practice

Don't they sell earplugs at drug stores? You should get some if the sound bothers you.

That's a really long band practice! Are you guys rehearsing for a gig or something?
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:34 am

Hey all!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:36 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Hey all!

Hey! wave What's up?
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:37 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Hey all!

Hey! wave What's up?

Not much.....just bored out of mind! I have gone out the last 3 nights and felt like staying in tonight haha. What are my gaslight anthem buddies up to?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:41 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Hey all!

Hey! wave What's up?

Not much.....just bored out of mind! I have gone out the last 3 nights and felt like staying in tonight haha. What are my gaslight anthem buddies up to?

I'm bored too! I had a very long work week and now I'm on vacation, so I'm doing nothing, just trying to relax. Smile And this place is kind of dead tonight. Everybody is out having fun!
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:42 am

Haha, I know! All my friends are always so energized and they do stuff every night. For some reason, I just can't keep up. I did see Prometheus last night though. SO GOOD!
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:44 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Knowing him she probably spent the night too Sad
I have heard that foot injuries take forever to heal, even the littlest incidents can cause havoc! And by heard I mean Howard Stern hurt his foot and complained that it took longer than he thought for it to get back to normal.

Hmmm.... that's really disturbing.

Yeah... I'm hoping it doesn't take forever. The doc said it's tendonitis, and should be better in a few weeks. So that's what I'm hoping for as I'm supposed to see TGA in like 22 days.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:44 am

JimmyB wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

Band practice, right?

Don't they sell earplugs at drug stores? You should get some if the sound bothers you.

That's a really long band practice! Are you guys rehearsing for a gig or something?
Yeah, we have one lined up if we are good enough in time...with pay.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:47 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Haha, I know! All my friends are always so energized and they do stuff every night. For some reason, I just can't keep up. I did see Prometheus last night though. SO GOOD!

I could never keep up with going out every night either. I worked 52 hours this week, so the fact that I can form clear thoughts is pretty much as good as it's going to get for me tonight. Razz

I've heard that Prometheus is really great, but I just can't get into Sci-fi stuff. I don't know why, but it never really holds my attention.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:48 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Hey all!

Hey! wave What's up?

Hey man. I love your sig. haha My grandma is over at our house. (She has dementia... so my aunt and my mom help take care of her). Anyway, was just playing some guitar for my Grandma and I played her Blue Jeans. haha
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:49 am

Konrad! You get to see Gaslight in only 22 days?! I'm so, so jealous! Sad Don't go crowd surfing though! People might drop you and you'll get trampled or get a concussion or something! Haha, maybe you should wear a helmet! Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:49 am

JimmyB wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

Band practice, right?

Yeah, we have one lined up if we are good enough in time...with pay.

That's awesome! And getting paid is a great bonus. Smile
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:50 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:

I could never keep up with going out every night either. I worked 52 hours this week, so the fact that I can form clear thoughts is pretty much as good as it's going to get for me tonight. Razz

I've heard that Prometheus is really great, but I just can't get into Sci-fi stuff. I don't know why, but it never really holds my attention.

I hear ya! Though, I didn't work 52 hours this week. I think I had around 42 or 43. Still a good amount though!

I don't really like sci fi either. I HATE movies like Star Wars and Star Trek(NO ONE HATE ME!!!!)...but The original Alien and Aliens are two of my favorite movies. I think it is because I love horror movies a lot and the mix of sci fi is kinda cool. Prometheus just gave me the Alien vibe the entire time. Even if you don't like sci-fi, you should seriously check it out.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:52 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:

Wow... 52 hours is a long week. Especially with those crazy kids. Shocked I suppose you are doing good if you can still form clear thoughts!

Yeah, I haven't heard much about that movie. But it looks good from those youtube previews. haha
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:53 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Hey all!

Hey! wave What's up?

Hey man. I love your sig. haha My grandma is over at our house. (She has dementia... so my aunt and my mom help take care of her). Anyway, was just playing some guitar for my Grandma and I played her Blue Jeans. haha

Haha Thanks!....That song means so much to me and brings back so many memories. You sound like an awesome and caring person. I wish the best for your grandmother.

I actually am planning on getting a tattoo with those lyrics and already have the art drawn up in my head. I want the cover of sink and swim but as it moves to the right...i want the sky and things to change to being more calm with a sun setting. In the middle of the art I want those lyrics. I plan on getting it across my back.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:54 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Wow... 52 hours is a long week. Especially with those crazy kids. Shocked I suppose you are doing good if you can still form clear thoughts!

Yeah, I haven't heard much about that movie. But it looks good from those youtube previews. haha

Haha, You work with kids huh? I think you are a brave soul! Kids and I don't mix......at all.....
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:55 am

Konrad! You get to see Gaslight in only 22 days?! I'm so, so jealous! Sad Don't go crowd surfing though! People might drop you and you'll get trampled or get a concussion or something! Haha, maybe you should wear a helmet! Razz

Yeah, I'm getting pretty excited. (Just worried mostly about my foot...I hope it heals soon...). But, yeah, I'll avoid the crowd surfing. Stage diving tho...? That I might try. Razz But, only if Fallon lets me. wah wah
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:55 am

Well...Goodnight everyone! I have to jam, a marshall amp, Two electrics, two acoustics, a harmonica, my lyrics notebook, and some other stuff into a Chevy Colbalt tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:56 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

I hear ya! Though, I didn't work 52 hours this week. I think I had around 42 or 43. Still a good amount though!

I don't really like sci fi either. I HATE movies like Star Wars and Star Trek(NO ONE HATE ME!!!!)...but The original Alien and Aliens are two of my favorite movies. I think it is because I love horror movies a lot and the mix of sci fi is kinda cool. Prometheus just gave me the Alien vibe the entire time. Even if you don't like sci-fi, you should seriously check it out.

Ooh, that's interesting! I haven't heard it compared to Alien or anything like that. I love those classic horror movies too. Maybe I will check it out. And I HATE Star Trek and Star Wars too. I always have, so if people hate you for it, they'll hate me too. I just never got the hype. I went along with my aunt and cousins when The Phantom Menace was out, and I almost fell asleep in the theater. Boring!

42-43 hours is a really long work week! What do you do? I think you said before but I can't remember. scratch I'm a nanny and during the school year I only work around 30 hours a week, but now that it's summer, I'm working 50-55 hours. It's a good job and I enjoy it, but it's exhausting! I'm SO glad to have some time off now. cheers
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:56 am

JimmyB wrote:
Well...Goodnight everyone! I have to jam, a marshall amp, Two electrics, two acoustics, a harmonica, my lyrics notebook, and some other stuff into a Chevy Colbalt tomorrow.

Eek! A chevy cobalt? I drive an 07. I know how hard it is to fit stuff into that little guy. Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next