DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+22
Holland
steph
The Angry Johnny Revue
YouCanCallMeSally
Philo
Debonair
Kosburn59
simo
kirstyt
loazis
TGAforLIFE
ThisMachineKillsFascists
Breanne
HorribleCrowe
Harbortown
Labhras
NeverTrustAJunkie
Christophe
IrishNameAndAnInjury
plugga
Klown
Camus
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:23 pm

Hello, Just got my Uni results and i got a first class honours in Popular music and Recording. Very happy!!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:24 pm

Congratulations, Shaun, that's awesome! cheers
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:26 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
No drugs. He's just been on my mind I guess!

I was just jokin... Rolling Eyes But, apparently! hahaha

Hey Klown... sorry, I forgot your name...?

Sounds like you could use some sleep... but maybe sleep isn't good right now?

It's Gordon, don't worry, I'm useless with names Smile

Yeah, if I slept now, it would just ruin my sleeping pattern, gotta soldier it out Smile

Hey Shannon Very Happy

...and congrats Shaun Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:26 pm

Holland wrote:
Hello, Just got my Uni results and i got a first class honours in Popular music and Recording. Very happy!!

Nice work man!! You must be a bit of a music buff then. haha

Hey Shannon! How's life? Those crazy kids keeping up you...or should I say, you still keeping up with those crazy kids? haha
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:29 pm

Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:34 pm

Klown wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:

Hey Klown... sorry, I forgot your name...?

Sounds like you could use some sleep... but maybe sleep isn't good right now?

It's Gordon, don't worry, I'm useless with names Smile

Yeah, if I slept now, it would just ruin my sleeping pattern, gotta soldier it out Smile

Hey Shannon Very Happy

...and congrats Shaun Smile

Ah, that's right. Just needed a reminder. haha Yeah, I'm pretty bad with names too. If Shannon didn't post hers in her signature, I'd probably forget that too. Razz lol

I gotcha tho... just make sure you don't drink any booze. That usually puts even a tough guy into a slumber.

<-- Oh, btw, I'm slowly creeping up to the exclusive 4 digit post club...or something like that. Pretty exciting. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:34 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:

Hey Shannon! How's life? Those crazy kids keeping up you...or should I say, you still keeping up with those crazy kids? haha

Hey Konrad! Life is okay today, thanks for asking. A little insane, but what else is new? Razz The kids are good, it's nap time now so I'm just trying to relax. The house is clean, dishes are done, kids are in bed, so now I get a break.

This morning I took them to their swim team practice, then we went downtown to look at a sailboat expedition, went to a cafe to get a snack, did some homeschool work, practiced their violins, you know, a typical day in the life of an overworked nanny. OOH, good news though! Normally I don't get paid for vacations, but I have almost four weeks off this summer (they are taking a few vacations, not me), so I talked to my bosses about possibly getting paid for part of that time because I have bills to pay (duh), and it looks like they will pay me for three of those weeks! I am thrilled! That's way better than last summer. I missed three weeks of pay and was flat broke by the end of August. So yeah, some good news today. Smile

How is your day going? Any luck with the job hunt? I have been praying that something great will turn up for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:41 pm

Whilst Gaslight were unreal last night, a shoutout has to go to Jon Snodgrass and Cory Branan on Sunday night. What a set, and two of the nicest guys you could ever ask to meet!
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:41 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:

Hey Konrad! Life is okay today, thanks for asking. A little insane, but what else is new? Razz The kids are good, it's nap time now so I'm just trying to relax. The house is clean, dishes are done, kids are in bed, so now I get a break.

This morning I took them to their swim team practice, then we went downtown to look at a sailboat expedition, went to a cafe to get a snack, did some homeschool work, practiced their violins, you know, a typical day in the life of an overworked nanny. OOH, good news though! Normally I don't get paid for vacations, but I have almost four weeks off this summer (they are taking a few vacations, not me), so I talked to my bosses about possibly getting paid for part of that time because I have bills to pay (duh), and it looks like they will pay me for three of those weeks! I am thrilled! That's way better than last summer. I missed three weeks of pay and was flat broke by the end of August. So yeah, some good news today. Smile

How is your day going? Any luck with the job hunt? I have been praying that something great will turn up for you. Smile

Ah... yeah, what's new I guess. haha Sounds like you've had a busy morning, but a sailboat expedition sounds fun. Smile Did you take them in your Volvo? just jokin Razz

That's great you'll get some paid vacation! Sounds like they realize they better take care of ya. Smile Yeah, I can relate to the flat broke thing... right now I'm wondering how I'm gonna pay for my school loan if I don't get a job soon. (not to mention being worried about my foot). Turns out it's tendonitis... which is good as it's only a few weeks of icing and resting it. But, yeah... still a bit frustrating. Live and learn I guess. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:48 pm

Klown wrote:
Whilst Gaslight were unreal last night, a shoutout has to go to Jon Snodgrass and Cory Branan on Sunday night. What a set, and two of the nicest guys you could ever ask to meet!

Man! I'll bet! Sounds like the Koko show was a heck of a show. Wish I coulda been there. haha

Yeah, Gaslight always seems to have kick ass support bands. I bet they were cool guys. I met one of the guys from Chamberlain and he was really cool. He told me I'd have to talk to Hollie if I wanted to meet the band. lol But, then I couldn't go back in the concert room. Sad And, the security guys outside the show were punks as usual so I didn't get to meet them. But, I'm hoping maybe just maybe this July. Smile

Was this the Jon Snodgrass you saw:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwxJn2Zmw3A
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:52 pm

Koko was unreal, but as I was saying to Shannon, it was very bittersweet, our boys are growing up, and we mightn't see them in Europe in that small a venue again for some time...

That was indeed the Jon Snodgrass I saw Smile

Spam - Page 20 47071510
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:57 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:

Ah... yeah, what's new I guess. haha Sounds like you've had a busy morning, but a sailboat expedition sounds fun. Smile Did you take them in your Volvo? just jokin Razz

That's great you'll get some paid vacation! Sounds like they realize they better take care of ya. Smile Yeah, I can relate to the flat broke thing... right now I'm wondering how I'm gonna pay for my school loan if I don't get a job soon. (not to mention being worried about my foot). Turns out it's tendonitis... which is good as it's only a few weeks of icing and resting it. But, yeah... still a bit frustrating. Live and learn I guess. Rolling Eyes

Aaahhhh! No Volvos! Frying Pan Razz Actually, when I have the kids, I drive their minivan. I look like one of those dorky soccer moms in her nerd mobile, complete with car seats, a bag of snacks, and plenty of tissues and band aids on hand at all times. But then I get to leave at the end of day, climb into my Mustang, turn the key and engine over Wink, and act more like a drag racer than a mommy-for-hire. I lead two totally separate lives!

Ugh, school loans! Sad I didn't have much to pay back, thank goodness, but when I finally paid them off, it was such a huge relief. I hope you find a fantastic job soon and everything works out. Who knows? Maybe an opportunity will present itself where you can get a job in NJ like you were daydreaming about. Anything can happen, right? Smile

Okay, you need to take it easy for a while so your foot can heal and you won't hurt anything else! No more injuries for you!
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:02 pm

Klown wrote:
Koko was unreal, but as I was saying to Shannon, it was very bittersweet, our boys are growing up, and we mightn't see them in Europe in that small a venue again for some time...

That was indeed the Jon Snodgrass I saw Smile

Spam - Page 20 47071510

Yeah... I kinda worry about that. But, at the very least, it's good we've gotten to see them in smaller venues. But, yeah... they are growing up. Sad

That's cool you got to meet Mr. Snodgrass. Smile haha Yeah, he seems like a pretty cool chap. Smile

Oh, and btw, thanks for the prayers Shannon. Ugg... yeah, not having much luck in the job search. I think I need to get more resumes out there or something.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:06 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:

Oh, and btw, thanks for the prayers Shannon. Ugg... yeah, not having much luck in the job search. I think I need to get more resumes out there or something.

Anytime! Hug I'm sorry you're having such a tough time finding a job. Sad I always hated job hunting. The whole process is so stressful. I'm sure you'll find something great though, and that's a good idea to get more resumes out there. The more places you apply to, the better.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:14 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:

Aaahhhh! No Volvos! Frying Pan Razz Actually, when I have the kids, I drive their minivan. I look like one of those dorky soccer moms in her nerd mobile, complete with car seats, a bag of snacks, and plenty of tissues and band aids on hand at all times. But then I get to leave at the end of day, climb into my Mustang, turn the key and engine over Wink, and act more like a drag racer than a mommy-for-hire. I lead two totally separate lives!

Ugh, school loans! Sad I didn't have much to pay back, thank goodness, but when I finally paid them off, it was such a huge relief. I hope you find a fantastic job soon and everything works out. Who knows? Maybe an opportunity will present itself where you can get a job in NJ like you were daydreaming about. Anything can happen, right? Smile

Okay, you need to take it easy for a while so your foot can heal and you won't hurt anything else! No more injuries for you!

Just givin' ya a hard time. That's funny you drive a minivan for the kids tho. Sounds like two separate lives for sure. lol Must be fun to driving that Mustang! ...especially after a long day at work. haha

Yeah, here's my little "beast:"
Spam - Page 20 0225011421
It's better for cornering than anything. But, needless to say, I've found some fun corners in the past. Very Happy

Yeah, that must have been nice to pay your school loans off. I've got a bit of them looming overhead, but someday I'll get 'em paid off. Being jobless doesn't help. But, thanks, yeah, at least daydreaming is free. haha And, right...anything can happen. Smile

Yeah... taking it easy is hard. I was reading somewhere (about injuries and stuff) that sometimes rest is the hardest medicine to swallow. I'd have to agree. Good thing I don't have an injury AND an Irish name. wah wah
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:23 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:

Just givin' ya a hard time. That's funny you drive a minivan for the kids tho. Sounds like two separate lives for sure. lol Must be fun to driving that Mustang! ...especially after a long day at work. haha

Yeah, here's my little "beast:"
Spam - Page 20 0225011421
It's better for cornering than anything. But, needless to say, I've found some fun corners in the past. Very Happy

Yeah, that must have been nice to pay your school loans off. I've got a bit of them looming overhead, but someday I'll get 'em paid off. Being jobless doesn't help. But, thanks, yeah, at least daydreaming is free. haha And, right...anything can happen. Smile

Yeah... taking it easy is hard. I was reading somewhere (about injuries and stuff) that sometimes rest is the hardest medicine to swallow. I'd have to agree. Good thing I don't have an injury AND an Irish name. wah wah

lol! Yeah, my Irish name and my injuries are a blessing and a curse cast down on me, what can I say? Wink

I love the color of your car! It looks a little darker than mine, but nothing beats red cars. Very Happy And I think pretty much any car can be fun if you know how to drive it...other than a minivan or a Volvo (that was a dig at John. Razz). A while back, my dad taught me how to take off (like from the starting line) without spinning the tires and I have the worst lead foot ever, so I definitely have fun when I'm driving. Smile It's a minor miracle that I have never gotten a speeding ticket!

I think the way you feel about your student loans is the way I feel a out my credit card bills. I just can't get away from them, and I know I can pay them off eventually, but that is a long way off. Yuck.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:34 pm

Gotta go get the kids up from their nap. Talk to you guys later! wave
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:37 pm

lol! Yeah, my Irish name and my injuries are a blessing and a curse cast down on me, what can I say? Wink

I love the color of your car! It looks a little darker than mine, but nothing beats red cars. Very Happy And I think pretty much any car can be fun if you know how to drive it...other than a minivan or a Volvo (that was a dig at John. Razz). A while back, my dad taught me how to take off (like from the starting line) without spinning the tires and I have the worst lead foot ever, so I definitely have fun when I'm driving. Smile It's a minor miracle that I have never gotten a speeding ticket!

I think the way you feel about your student loans is the way I feel a out my credit card bills. I just can't get away from them, and I know I can pay them off eventually, but that is a long way off. Yuck.

haha No "pun" intended, right? Yeah, I hear ya there. My injuries are just more of a curse. haha

Thanks. Smile Yeah, I love the color. The first time I laid eyes on 'er it was like it was "meant to be." haha Then I took it for a test drive... and that pretty much sealed my fate. That's funny you have a lead foot. haha Yeah, my dad tells me, if my car had any more horsepower, I'd probably get in a lot of trouble. haha Sounds like that is a minor miracle for ya.

Yeah, bills and loans are frustrating. But, I guess maybe they make us more responsible...? haha

Anyway, I probably should get going too. Have a good rest of your day. We'll catch ya later.

Good luck staying awake Gordon! Drink some caffeine... no booze. haha
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:40 pm

Bye Shannon, speak soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:51 pm

Can I just say, for everyone that I met, or didn't meet this weekend...

I'm sorry, I was so tired, and I'm shit when I'm tired. Would have loved to have spent more time with the ones I did meet, or meet the ones I didn't, but hey, here's to Brixton for 2 nights in October!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:13 pm

Klown wrote:
Can I just say, for everyone that I met, or didn't meet this weekend...

I'm sorry, I was so tired, and I'm shit when I'm tired. Would have loved to have spent more time with the ones I did meet, or meet the ones I didn't, but hey, here's to Brixton for 2 nights in October!

BRIXTOOOOON High Five
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:50 pm

Night, night you lovely people, especially the special few Smile
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Buenos noches, Gordon! wave Have a good night!
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:22 pm

flying down to southern california tomorrow to visit my folks for a week.

what's up?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:28 pm

That's so cool, Sanam! They live in Orange County, right?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next