DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Video Release "45"

Go down 
+26
TGAFAN25
YouCanCallMeSally
Daire
Harbortown
White Man In Hammersmith
dustinpardue
EveryLittleSecret
StitchesOnTheRadio
cristinaevelyn
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Klown
thomas94
moosicmaniac
Van Der Twix
bt211
Jack
Jerseyrain
loazis
njguy99
ghosttocoast
Velocity
enola
NeverTrustAJunkie
Debonair
DeathoftheCool
azlisa
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

Video Release "45" Empty
PostSubject: Video Release "45"   Video Release "45" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:09 am

VEVO: http://www.vevo.com/watch/gaslight-anthem/45/USUV71200698
YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oST77VRHXt0&list=UUOQBDYkIEgUa9BRzjKgVMTA&index=1&feature=plcp
--------------

IT'S UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/azlisa
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

Video Release "45" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Release "45"   Video Release "45" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:12 am

that was FUCKIN EPIC!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Video Release "45" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Release "45"   Video Release "45" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:14 am

Very well filmed, though I got to say the crowd kinda got left out Razz though at least there were some cool shots of them.
Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

Video Release "45" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Release "45"   Video Release "45" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:16 am

i love it! simple Smile
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/azlisa
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

Video Release "45" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Release "45"   Video Release "45" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:17 am

Debonair wrote:
Very well filmed, though I got to say the crowd kinda got left out Razz though at least there were some cool shots of them.

i'm glad they brought em through more in the last chorus. does anyone know the guy in blue crowdsurfing in slomo? that was great!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Video Release "45" Empty
PostSubject: Video Release "45"   Video Release "45" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:21 am

DeathoftheCool wrote:
Debonair wrote:

i'm glad they brought em through more in the last chorus. does anyone know the guy in blue crowdsurfing in slomo? that was great!

Oh yeah, I just feel bad for the people who hoped they would see themselves by going to the shoot. Because it doesn't seem like "many" got on film. But those who did were in awesome shots. Especially that guy. He's probably one of THE luckiest fans to be immortalized like that.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

Video Release "45" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Release "45"   Video Release "45" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:29 am

Debonair wrote:

It's a nice video, but I am disappointed about that. Not cus I am not in it- I'm slightly relieved!- but cus the crowd was insane and would have been a great ad for their live show. What they did put in did a good job capturing how it really was though. It was like that the whole night for every song pretty much. So I guess I would have liked to have seen more of that footage than slow-mo shots of them hanging out backstage.

If I didn't know about the great stuff they didn't show, I'd think it was a pretty good video. I still think it's good.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Video Release "45" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Release "45"   Video Release "45" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:33 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Debonair wrote:

It's a nice video, but I am disappointed about that. Not cus I am not in it- I'm slightly relieved!- but cus the crowd was insane and would have been a great ad for their live show. What they did put in did a good job capturing how it really was though. It was like that the whole night for every song pretty much. So I guess I would have liked to have seen more of that footage than slow-mo shots of them hanging out backstage.

If I didn't know about the great stuff they didn't show, I'd think it was a pretty good video. I still think it's good.

Yeah the back stage stuff got a little old. I liked seeing that but i feel they could of mixed in some more stuff with the fans.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

Video Release "45" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Release "45"   Video Release "45" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:35 am

So can someone PLEASE put it on a normal youtube channel? PLEASE?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Velocity
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Velocity

Video Release "45" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Release "45"   Video Release "45" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:40 am

I definitely saw myself walking into the Pony and I look like I'm on all the drugs.
I don't even care.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Video Release "45" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Release "45"   Video Release "45" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:40 am

enola wrote:

I'm sure that gaslight has some agreement with vevo and it will be exclusively on there for abit. And eventually it will be put on their YouTube channel. But I'm sure by the afternoon it will be ripped left and right and all over YouTube.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

Video Release "45" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Release "45"   Video Release "45" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:46 am

Debonair wrote:
enola wrote:

I'm sure that gaslight has some agreement with vevo and it will be exclusively on there for abit. And eventually it will be put on their YouTube channel. But I'm sure by the afternoon it will be ripped left and right and all over YouTube.

Well I'm normally not for rips but in this case I can't see anything wrong in it Wink
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Video Release "45" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Release "45"   Video Release "45" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:49 am

enola wrote:
Debonair wrote:
enola wrote:

Well I'm normally not for rips but in this case I can't see anything wrong in it Wink

Yeah, as long as you're not linking to downloads. - maybe- but what's wrong with vevo?

Last edited by Debonair on Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

Video Release "45" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Release "45"   Video Release "45" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:49 am

Woody's my favorite so I guess I wanted something like that? I think it was beautifully shot though. Plus it brought back great memories!
Back to top Go down

Video Release "45" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Release "45"   Video Release "45" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:52 am

enola wrote:
Debonair wrote:
enola wrote:

Is there a Gaslight VEVO account on youtube? They might have it there if that's the case.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Video Release "45" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Release "45"   Video Release "45" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:56 am

redskynight wrote:
enola wrote:
Debonair wrote:
enola wrote:

Is there a Gaslight VEVO account on youtube? They might have it there if that's the case.

Yep and here's 45 - good call Mac. Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oST77VRHXt0&list=UUOQBDYkIEgUa9BRzjKgVMTA&index=1&feature=plcp

So no need for the ripps
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

Video Release "45" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Release "45"   Video Release "45" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:26 am

Nice! Thanks!

I like it. Also the backstage material. And I understand why they only brought in the audience so late in the video. Makes sense to me ...
Back to top Go down
ghosttocoast
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
ghosttocoast

Video Release "45" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Release "45"   Video Release "45" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:16 am

I like it, the performance shots and the ones backstage are done really well.

But I was hoping they'd capture that moment when the chorus kicks in and everyone's hands were raised simultaneously. That was awesome.
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

Video Release "45" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Release "45"   Video Release "45" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:48 am

I'm not sure what to think of it. I think I have to watch it a couple more times to really make up my mind.

I thought they crowd would be a bigger part of it, too...

Though something makes me think the cameras missed a lot of the crowd action. During the shoot, they actually admitted they missed the guys walking on stage, and had to re-shoot that at the end after about 25% of the crowd had left. So maybe they missed the crowd singing along to the chorus or weren't happy with how it looked.
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

Video Release "45" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Release "45"   Video Release "45" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:49 am

Damn.

That looked REALLY good. Like, damn. Awesome <3
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

Video Release "45" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Release "45"   Video Release "45" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:07 am

Loving the new video, very well done!
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
Jack
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Jack

Video Release "45" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Release "45"   Video Release "45" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:29 am

Hahahahaha the back of my head made the cut. Awesome. The way the whole thing came together really impressed me. I don't know, for some reason I thought it would look cheaper...the cameras they were using didn't look professional to me.
Back to top Go down
http://roseboulevard.bandcamp.com
bt211
A Contender
A Contender

Video Release "45" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Release "45"   Video Release "45" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:49 am

I am loving this video!!!

I watched it twice this morning before I went to work.

The rainy and foggy weather actually added to it in a good way. I also love the views of the outside of the Stone Pony. I can see myself for a split second on two occasions, luckily nothing embarrassing and I think I am really the only one who would know. I wasn't really looking to be seen in the video, it was just an awesome experience to be part of it. Maybe there were more opportunities to feature the crowd as others have pointed out but overall I feel they did a great job capturing the crowd atmosphere. When you watch, you really feel like you are in some sweaty basement.

The crowdsurfer is perfect!!! Anybody who is posting on here?
Back to top Go down
Van Der Twix
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Van Der Twix

Video Release "45" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Release "45"   Video Release "45" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:12 am

I love the video ! It's awesome !
Just a question, do you know who was the director of the shot ? Smile
Back to top Go down
moosicmaniac
A Contender
A Contender

Video Release "45" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Release "45"   Video Release "45" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:35 am

I'm in a couple of the crowd shots, but they're really really quick.

EDIT: Here I am! https://imgur.com/OQmPn

Last edited by moosicmaniac on Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Video Release "45" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Release "45"   Video Release "45" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Release "45"
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next