DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012

Go down 
+25
Bea
Jerseyrain
Christophe
NeverTrustAJunkie
J.B.R.
jeffrey2
bt211
acousticbandit
EveryLittleSecret
IrishNameAndAnInjury
TGAFAN25
ozfacter
LuceroDiehard
njguy99
CluckyB
Debonair
enola
DeathoftheCool
softsummernights
Rizz
colmillionaire
Shrewsbury_Stars
plugga
The Angry Johnny Revue
simo
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012    Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:53 pm

plugga wrote:
Bea wrote:
plugga wrote:
Bea wrote:
i'm gonna buy Brian a haircut...

I'm going to help you
High Five
bring scissors to the London show, just in case

best idea ever.
SHANNON Evil or Very Mad

Nooooo! Brian's hair looks great!

ILARIA Evil or Very Mad
BEA Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012    Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:55 pm

Those pictures are so great, Lorraine. Thanks for posting them! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012    Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:58 pm

You're welcome!

Yeah Brian's hair is a bit shaggy. But I think it suits him Smile If he had an extreme mullet I might be concerned.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012    Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:05 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
You're welcome!

Yeah Brian's hair is a bit shaggy. But I think it suits him Smile If he had an extreme mullet I might be concerned.

Eww, a mullet! Brian has better taste than that. I like the shaggy hair. I don't like when guys have super short hair. It's too boring.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012    Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:10 pm

In related news:

Hey NYC. I need to listen to approve my vinyl test pressing tomorrow in manhattan. Ideas of place w/good turntable?
-Cory on Twitter today (@corybranan)
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012    Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:15 pm

Some more video of Tim (where are you Debonair? And why don't I know anyone's real name!!!)

Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012    Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:28 pm

Just out of shot

<-------- at 40 seconds I'm right behind him (im not the guy with the hat, like I said, I'm just out of the shot)
Back to top Go down
ozfacter
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012    Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:54 am

colmillionaire wrote:
No Brian McGee though unless he played first and bounced. I got there at 8:30. Confirm/Deny anyone?

i was very disappointed by this. turns out, according to his facebook, that he was running late and didnt get there til 10 or so.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012    Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:18 am

I wrote up my recap here:
http://www.examiner.com/concert-in-new-york/concert-review-the-revival-tour-at-the-trocadero

Posted my photos here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/starstruck76/sets/72157629697956819/
The slideshow on my Exam. page blows so I like to link to my Flickr cus there are no ads cutting off people's heads.

That sucks about McGee. But I just saw him with Frank Turner so I don't feel too bad. Maybe he'll make it to NYC.
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012    Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:18 am

I'm really stoked for the NYC show. Something tells me some big names might just happen to drop by...perhaps...
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012    Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:20 pm

Dave never answered. I have now moved on to tweeting The Revival Tour.

PS I am way too excited when those dudes RT my stuff. I literally say "YAY!" out loud to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012    Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:56 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
I wrote up my recap here:
http://www.examiner.com/concert-in-new-york/concert-review-the-revival-tour-at-the-trocadero

Posted my photos here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/starstruck76/sets/72157629697956819/
The slideshow on my Exam. page blows so I like to link to my Flickr cus there are no ads cutting off people's heads.

That sucks about McGee. But I just saw him with Frank Turner so I don't feel too bad. Maybe he'll make it to NYC.

Lorraine, this was an incredibly well written piece. Nice work!
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012    Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:13 pm

Thanks!!!

Did you guys see that one of the Dropkick Murphys stopped by the Providence show unannounced? Who knows what will happen in NYC!
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012    Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:13 pm

Also, the comments on my Tumblr are making me LOL
http://starstruck76.tumblr.com/post/20148995959/chuck-brian-and-dave-hause-at-revival-in-philly#notes
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012    Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:19 pm

THE HOLY TRINITY

YES
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012    Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:35 pm

Just walked by Alex R!! Also almost got into about 6 different accident cus NYC is f'ing insane.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012    Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:15 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Just walked by Alex R!! Also almost got into about 6 different accident cus NYC is f'ing insane.

OMG!!! That is SOOOO EXCITING!!! Did you, ya know, say hi or anything? bounce
Back to top Go down
jeffrey2
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
jeffrey2

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012    Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:09 pm

I think Brian will be there tonite, ok dying for some new Hause songs though, and would die if Brian played something new, but we all know that's not gonna happen, more likely my Minnesota Vikings win the super bowl, somebody try to tape Dave, wish they would have done professional taping at Troc.
Back to top Go down
http://jcool_se7en@hotmail.com
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012    Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:53 am

jeffrey2 wrote:
I think Brian will be there tonite, ok dying for some new Hause songs though, and would die if Brian played something new, but we all know that's not gonna happen, more likely my Minnesota Vikings win the super bowl, somebody try to tape Dave, wish they would have done professional taping at Troc.

There are some good quality boots of Dave from the 2011 RT in Europe ....
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012    Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:51 am

Can anyone else confirm that was Alex R? Now that it's nearly 12 hours later I am doubting my sanity! I walked by so fast cus it was about 15 minutes til showtime and nature was calling :O

I ended up staying for the second show. I have literally 700 something photos to go through. I went nuts. Trying to figure out how the hell to sum up 2 Revival shows in an article that doesn't drone on and on...!

No Brian, so don't feel bad about anything! James from Against me! joined Tommy though.

The girls were awesome! Jenny (Owen Youngs I think her name is) is so on my girl crush list. She's kinda like a female Chuck.

Seriously though- WTF with the Lower East Side?! It's a frickin' disaster area. Houston Street is completely torn up and Mulberry was awful too.

A kid next to me was filming stuff and security stopped him so I didn't bother trying to record Dave's new song for fear of getting yelled at. But it's a good song!
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012    Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:26 pm

I was at the second show and echo everything NeverTrustAJunkie wrote - it was friggin awesome.

So Brian didn' t show, surprisingly... but there were enough highs I didn't even notice.

I can't believe they played for 3 hours. Part of me says they would have kept going if someone off stage didn't tell Chuck to wrap it up just shy of 3am.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012    Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:28 am

That might of been because of venue staff or something (?)

I kinda thought Brian might show especially since I thought I saw Alex down at the bar (was standing right by the entrance if that was him). Also apparently Jay from AM! was there cus he tweeted about it, but I didn't see him.

I liked the second show better I think.
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012    Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:14 am

I'm sorry I missed the first show - but the second one was definitely worth it. And if they can perform that well while drunk and tired....

The best line of the night? Dan Andriano saying normally at that hour he'd be falling asleep watching Sportscenter. After half-hearted boos from the crowd, he corrected that, saying - oh no, wait, I'm actually up all night writing songs. That brought cheers.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012    Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:05 pm

I originally was just going to go for the first show but decided to stay. Glad I did! Also, since you weren't at the first one, you should know they didn't do that "Circle..." song (which I associate with the Cash family shows) at the end. I think that was unplanned and happened just cus they were having so much fun.
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012    Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:58 pm

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing your pictures!

In the meantime - not my video, but one of my favorite parts of the show....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012    Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian Fallon part of the Philadelphia show of Revival Tour 2012
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next