DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+11
TGAforLIFE
Harbortown
loazis
HorribleCrowe
steph
Debonair
NeverTrustAJunkie
JimmyB
plugga
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Camus
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:09 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Clueless is on! Fun movie! I was totally buggin'. Ugh, as if! Razz

Haha, I miss that movie! I may have to just order it.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:11 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Haha, at least you can't sleep because you had so much fun, not because you're stressed out or anything bad like that. You don't have to work tonight do you? Working after not sleeping is sooooo terrible!

That's true! Nope, no work tonight, thank god, ha.

Anyways, how's your weekend going?

Good! My aunt drove down yesterday and took my mom, my sister, and me out to lunch, and today my nieces and nephew are spending the day with us, so it's a great weekend. What did you do with your friend? Where are the cool places to hang out in America's Dairyland? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:12 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Clueless is on! Fun movie! I was totally buggin'. Ugh, as if! Razz

Haha, I miss that movie! I may have to just order it.

It's so funny! It's on Comedy Central right now if you want to watch it.
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
HorribleCrowe

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:15 am

Oh, severe pain is not good, Matt! Sad How can you be out of shape? It seems like all you do is train and play soccer. It sounds exhausting if you ask me! Razz

Haha my weight! I'm 6kg to heavy. haha
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:18 am

HorribleCrowe wrote:
Oh, severe pain is not good, Matt! Sad How can you be out of shape? It seems like all you do is train and play soccer. It sounds exhausting if you ask me! Razz

Haha, that's a bummer! Lay off the beer and you'll lose it in no time. Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:19 am

I'm going to get some breakfast. Talk to you guys later! wave
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
HorribleCrowe

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:19 am

HorribleCrowe wrote:

Haha, that's a bummer! Lay off the beer and you'll lose it in no time. Razz

yesterday we had free beer for the whole evening, you can guess what happened :p
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:20 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Haha, at least you can't sleep because you had so much fun, not because you're stressed out or anything bad like that. You don't have to work tonight do you? Working after not sleeping is sooooo terrible!

Good! My aunt drove down yesterday and took my mom, my sister, and me out to lunch, and today my nieces and nephew are spending the day with us, so it's a great weekend. What did you do with your friend? Where are the cool places to hang out in America's Dairyland? Very Happy

That sounds lovely! How old are your nieces and nephew?

Haha, my friend worked late last night so he didn't come over until almost 11pm, and basically everything around here is closed by 10-11 except Wal-mart so we just went to Wal-Mart and walked around doing stupid things for a bit, and then just drove around laughing at old memories. I've been friends with this dude since 1st grade, so everytime we hang out we end up just sitting around talking about all the dumb things we did when we were kids, and he works at the local grocery store, so we trade stories about all the weird customers we meet. I'm sure we'd be super annoying to anyone else hanging around us! Razz
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:54 am

Eh, I am doing okay today....Working on probably learning some more beatles songs.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:17 am

i am starting gym again next week, I am going to regret this so bad, I know it.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:44 pm

I just found out today that my town is rennovating an old concert arena, and There is a food restaurant chain, AND A HOTEL CHAIN, looking to build in my town! MY TOWN IS COMING BACK cheers
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:36 pm

Well this place is pretty fucking boring today.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:37 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:

Work Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:39 pm

Debonair wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

Work Rolling Eyes

Understandable, hah. Is your work still super boring, or is it getting busier now that it's warmer out?
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:48 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Debonair wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

Work Rolling Eyes

Understandable, hah. Is your work still super boring, or is it getting busier now that it's warmer out?

Nope, still boring. No one ever uses the indoor pool. Then when the out door pool is open(which they use) they all talk about using the indoor Mad

Rich people and their money Rolling Eyes they all have this smug sense of entitlement, its really annoying. Oh well, they pay me to listen to music, and swim cheers

You have been busy though with work it seems?
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:56 pm

Debonair wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Debonair wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

Work Rolling Eyes

Nope, still boring. No one ever uses the indoor pool. Then when the out door pool is open(which they use) they all talk about using the indoor Mad

Rich people and their money Rolling Eyes they all have this smug sense of entitlement, its really annoying. Oh well, they pay me to listen to music, and swim cheers

Yeah, I imagine it can get annoying being around people like that, yet super awesome that you get to just chill and listen to music! Do any of those rich people ever give you tips? Razz

Yeah, work's keeping me busy! It's that time of year when all the weird people come around. And since it's warm out, people find any excuse they can to go out drinking and then flock to the store after bar close to buy food.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:06 am

Hah, so random.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/teenage-mutant-ninja-noses/

Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:10 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Debonair wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Debonair wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

Work Rolling Eyes

Yeah, I imagine it can get annoying being around people like that, yet super awesome that you get to just chill and listen to music! Do any of those rich people ever give you tips? Razz

Yeah, work's keeping me busy! It's that time of year when all the weird people come around. And since it's warm out, people find any excuse they can to go out drinking and then flock to the store after bar close to buy food.

Haha no, I wish, this is like their private home pool, its a town house community. They are, mostly, polite. but have you ever met/talked to people that, even though they are polite, seem different. Idk - money changes people, I feel.

Yeah, your job sounds rough. I had a job in food for like a year, and it was disgusting. Especially when you have to clean up messes after people. It wasnt the ordinary messes that bothered me,that come with the job. ( I'm not squemish or lazy ) It was those intentional/lazy messes that pissed me off. Like when you say to yourself " a thirty year old did this" it makes me wondered how people were raised.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:22 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Hah, so random.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/teenage-mutant-ninja-noses/

More like, so awesome! Razz
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:41 am

Debonair wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Debonair wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Debonair wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

Work Rolling Eyes

Haha no, I wish, this is like their private home pool, its a town house community. They are, mostly, polite. but have you ever met/talked to people that, even though they are polite, seem different. Idk - money changes people, I feel.

Yeah, your job sounds rough. I had a job in food for like a year, and it was disgusting. Especially when you have to clean up messes after people. It wasnt the ordinary messes that bothered me,that come with the job. ( I'm not squemish or lazy ) It was those intentional/lazy messes that pissed me off. Like when you say to yourself " a thirty year old did this" it makes me wondered how people were raised.

Oh, okay! I see. Yeah, my aunt and uncle are actually millionaires and live in a huge mansion and everything, and even though I've obviously known them my whole life, and they grew up practically the same way I did, they just live in a completely different world than I do. I've talked to a lot of their more wealthy friends at their house and had some interesting conversations, and they were all very nice but, like you said, there's just something different about them.

YES. People are truly disgusting creatures. It's amazing how disrespectful they can be at times, just leaving garbage on a display shelf or just throwing their trash in the parking lot when there are plenty of garbage cans everywhere. There are times too where someone will accidentally drop a bottle of soda or something, which is totally fine, it happens, and it doesn't take long to mop it up quick, but instead of telling us they spilled something, they leave a huge puddle on the floor, and hide the bottle on a shelf or something. That pisses me off. And the people who come in and act like you owe them something, and just treat you like dirt, blow my mind. I really don't understand them, at all.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:02 am

I realized i maynhave looked online all day yesterday because of my blackberry, whoooops sorry
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:40 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

That sounds lovely! How old are your nieces and nephew?

Haha, my friend worked late last night so he didn't come over until almost 11pm, and basically everything around here is closed by 10-11 except Wal-mart so we just went to Wal-Mart and walked around doing stupid things for a bit, and then just drove around laughing at old memories. I've been friends with this dude since 1st grade, so everytime we hang out we end up just sitting around talking about all the dumb things we did when we were kids, and he works at the local grocery store, so we trade stories about all the weird customers we meet. I'm sure we'd be super annoying to anyone else hanging around us! Razz

Sorry I didn't respond to this message yesterday! I got really busy and my nieces and nephew stayed really late. My oldest niece is four and a half and then my other niece and my nephew are three year old twins. There is never a dull moment when they are around! Razz

That's so cool that you and your friend have known each other since first grade! I switched schools after second grade and then moved to central CA, and then to VA, so I can't imagine being friends with someone that long. That must be so neat. I'm glad you guys had fun hanging out. Smile
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:52 am

plugga wrote:
I realized i maynhave looked online all day yesterday because of my blackberry, whoooops sorry

I just realized a couple of weeks ago that I do that all the time with my iPad. I didn't know that I stayed logged in even after I turned my iPad off! Silly me. Now I make sure I log out. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:31 am

plugga wrote:

I just realized a couple of weeks ago that I do that all the time with my iPad. I didn't know that I stayed logged in even after I turned my iPad off! Silly me. Now I make sure I log out. Rolling Eyes

I didn't know either Shocked
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:35 am

guys. it's 7:30 here and i've been up all night. what is wrong with me...?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next