DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+15
Debonair
I Came To Dance
simo
Harbortown
Klown
plugga
The Poet Jonah
TGAforLIFE
Camus
steph
Labhras
NeverTrustAJunkie
IrishNameAndAnInjury
JimmyB
HorribleCrowe
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:40 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
I had such a great day! I only had to work for three hours, so I was home at 10:00 this morning! cheers then I spent the rest of the morning/afternoon trying to teach my dad how to use Power Point. Shocked Razz

sounds like a good day! i'm having a good day, too. slept in, no jobs til later, and my mom comes to town today!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:44 pm

You're so funny, you always sleep in! tongue

Aw, that's great that you get to see your mom! Does she live really far away?
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:48 pm

I'm so excited about this concert uuuggggggghhhh

and thanks my nails are pretty cool Razz
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:51 pm

also for some ridiculous reason the singer from we are augustines sent me a message on facebook the other day, I nearly died Shocked
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:53 pm

haha. i know, it's a bad habit! my earliest jobs don't start til 11, and i love sleep so much, i can't seem to drag myself out of bed a minute before i absolutely have to! yet another reason why i need a better job, to get my ass out of bed earlier!

she lives in Oregon, so yeah, pretty far away!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:54 pm

plugga wrote:
also for some ridiculous reason the singer from we are augustines sent me a message on facebook the other day, I nearly died Shocked

haha, just to say hi?
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:56 pm

steph wrote:
plugga wrote:

haha, just to say hi?

we have a friend in common and he asked me something about a comment I made hahaha
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:57 pm

plugga wrote:
steph wrote:
plugga wrote:

haha, just to say hi?

we have a friend in common and he asked me something about a comment I made hahaha

Italian girl has a friend in common with an American musician, that's random
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:57 pm

Oh Steph, I have a report for you on that episode of My Strange Addiction. Oh. My. Gosh! Shocked It was the grossest thing I have ever seen, and I have seen A LOT of disgusting things in my life. This lady has been drinking her urine for several years! She also does eye rinses with it (I almost threw up), adds the pee to her bath water, uses it to moisturize her skin, and even BRUSHES HER TEETH with it! Mad Mad Mad It was so, so disturbing! The reason it started was because she was diagnosed with stage 3 malignant melanoma, and she refused to go through chemo. So then she started looking for alternative treatments and came across urine therapy. YUCK!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:59 pm

steph wrote:

haha. i know, it's a bad habit! my earliest jobs don't start til 11, and i love sleep so much, i can't seem to drag myself out of bed a minute before i absolutely have to! yet another reason why i need a better job, to get my ass out of bed earlier!

I wish I could sleep like that. You're lucky!

Yep, that's definitely far away! How long is she staying for?
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 13 Empty

steph wrote:
plugga wrote:
steph wrote:
plugga wrote:

haha, just to say hi?

MY LIFE. Frying Pan
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 13 Empty

steph wrote:
plugga wrote:
steph wrote:
plugga wrote:

haha, just to say hi?

Wow, that's pretty cool! Cool
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:01 pm

Oh Steph, I have a report for you on that episode of My Strange Addiction. Oh. My. Gosh! Shocked It was the grossest thing I have ever seen, and I have seen A LOT of disgusting things in my life. This lady has been drinking her urine for several years! She also does eye rinses with it (I almost threw up), adds the pee to her bath water, uses it to moisturize her skin, and even BRUSHES HER TEETH with it! Mad Mad Mad It was so, so disturbing! The reason it started was because she was diagnosed with stage 3 malignant melanoma, and she refused to go through chemo. So then she started looking for alternative treatments and came across urine therapy. YUCK!

i can't believe you got through the whole show! i was pretty much gagging just watching the promo, i couldn't even finish it. i would go through just about anything rather than drink my pee! No did she say whether she was cured? or if she thought it helped her cancer?
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:03 pm

steph wrote:

she's staying for a week! i lurve my mom. sometimes she annoys the crap out of me, but that's bound to happen in any relationship! but sometimes we get laughing about the stupidest things, and i laugh harder than i do with just about anyone. we share the same retarded sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:08 pm

steph wrote:

i can't believe you got through the whole show! i was pretty much gagging just watching the promo, i couldn't even finish it. i would go through just about anything rather than drink my pee! No did she say whether she was cured? or if she thought it helped her cancer?

There is no scientific proof that drinking pee cures cancer (duh, right), but she's still here after like, six years, so I guess something she was doing helped. She had a suspicious mole on her back though and her daughters convinced her to go to the doctor, and the doctor was worried. The woman wouldn't go through any treatment though (I'm not sure if she even had it biopsied because I was getting my stuff together for work), so I'm not sure what happened. Her toxin levels were really high though and the doctor told her to stop. She didn't.

You want to know the worst thing? I thought that with my very strong stomach I wouldn't be fazed at all, so I watched this ...while I was eating breakfast. pale I felt nauseous the rest of the morning.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:09 pm

steph wrote:
steph wrote:

she's staying for a week! i lurve my mom. sometimes she annoys the crap out of me, but that's bound to happen in any relationship! but sometimes we get laughing about the stupidest things, and i laugh harder than i do with just about anyone. we share the same retarded sense of humor.

Aww, that's so sweet! I hope you guys have a great time together. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:12 pm

steph wrote:

There is no scientific proof that drinking pee cures cancer (duh, right), but she's still here after like, six years, so I guess something she was doing helped. She had a suspicious mole on her back though and her daughters convinced her to go to the doctor, and the doctor was worried. The woman wouldn't go through any treatment though (I'm not sure if she even had it biopsied because I was getting my stuff together for work), so I'm not sure what happened. Her toxin levels were really high though and the doctor told her to stop. She didn't.

You want to know the worst thing? I thought that with my very strong stomach I wouldn't be fazed at all, so I watched this ...while I was eating breakfast. pale I felt nauseous the rest of the morning.

you watched it while you were eating? CRAZY. sorry, i think i'd rather surrender to the cancer than drink pee! Razz
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:13 pm

steph wrote:
steph wrote:

Aww, that's so sweet! I hope you guys have a great time together. Very Happy

thanks, toots!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:21 pm

this frog is so cute:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tFjtqTRL6U
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:24 pm

Drinky drinky time.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:25 pm

omg ant crusher is so disgusting.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:31 pm

steph wrote:
steph wrote:

you watched it while you were eating? CRAZY. sorry, i think i'd rather surrender to the cancer than drink pee! Razz

Yes, I think I may be certifiably insane after watching that! And I totally agree with you. I would never drink pee for any reason. I would go through chemo, radiation, pretty much anything, but never that. *shudders*
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:31 pm

Dinner time. Later, guys! wave
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:33 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Drinky drinky time.

haha. you finally have some time off work?

plugga wrote:
omg ant crusher is so disgusting.

but it's cute with the frog! Razz
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:34 pm

but I can't play it because it'd disgusting, I tried on my ipad and screamed at the thing Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next