DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+19
The Poet Jonah
colmillionaire
Holland
I Came To Dance
ThisMachineKillsFascists
TGAFAN25
TGAforLIFE
Harbortown
Debonair
Red_Heels
DeathoftheCool
IrishNameAndAnInjury
steph
Labhras
NeverTrustAJunkie
HorribleCrowe
JimmyB
Camus
plugga
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:51 pm

cheers

Happy (early) Birthday Deb.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:54 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Offer to dogsit.

Eh thats not really an option, these people are not too friendly. And we have had run ins with them before.

The dog I believe is the woman's boyfriends who just moved in, she's divorced with kids. They actually had a dog before this which just randomly disappeared, I have not seen it in forever. I think they got rid of it because no one was taking care of it. so it would go in the house and stuff, ( thin walls you can hear everything they yell about) and they rent.

And people were home, its not like really busy schedules or stuff.
They are just bad dog owners.

Last edited by Debonair on Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:57 pm

Oh, and so we believe they put this dog on the deck because they dont want it to go in the house like the other one did/it getting into trouble, because they rent.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:00 pm

damn poor dogs Sad

damn jimmy at least you shortened your signature haha
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:03 pm

OK, at least that signature can be argued is a gaslight quote. But with your history, I'm still suspicious, dont push it.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:10 pm

plugga wrote:
damn poor dogs Sad

Right?! Then my dogs end up staring out the back door listening to this other dog howl, and they have this look on their face like : "please don't do that to us"
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:20 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Debonair wrote:
Does anyone realise Jimmy just does this ( posting mopey crap) for the attention! He'll keep on responding this way because he knows he can get a response from us.

Yes I tried to address that in my essay that I just wrote Wink. This is my last ditch effort at talking some sense into him. After this, I'm out. There's nothing else I can say. It just never occurred to me that he had an actual reason for the sig beyond getting attention and generating more discussion about him. And here we are discussing him. Ugh. Enough. I'll ban myself if I put that much effort into another post trying to make him feel better.

Please, for Debonair's birthday, erase your sig.

Haha I just saw this High Five I was wondering why you said happy early b-day Razz
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:22 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
And I still have no answer. Why does it make you feel better having that as your sig?

Balances me out actually. So I don't appear arrogant.

1) I've never taken anything you said as arrogant.

2) It doesn't balance you out.

I feel this is an important moment in JimmyB history, where I just found out what drives you.

You don't have to down yourself for attention or to make sure people know that you're aware of your shortcomings so they can't get angry with something you said. Wanting people to know you're humble doesn't mean you have to list all the negative things about yourself for us to read on a daily basis (and multiple times on a daily basis). And also, you can't force the issue by trying to manipulate us into thinking a certain way of you (which in this case is making sure we don't think you're arrogant). People are going to think what they think regardless of what you want them to think of you. That's why you have to work on this self confidence issue, because then you'll care less about whether or not we think you're arrogant and you can just participate in conversations instead of getting yelled at all the time.

These friends of yours, if all you're saying is true, are keeping you in your place to feel better about themselves. That's why they say these things to you and make you feel like everything you do is wrong. These are not friends. Sometimes you have to cut people out and restart. It's tough, but you'll realize there are friends out there who don't crap all over you all the time. They'll say "Hey, Springsteen's not for me, but that's cool that you like him" or "I prefer hoods to umbrellas" instead of making you question yourself all the time. I'm sure that has to do with why we found you the way you are, which is just negative most of the time. It seems like you're trying to beat us to the punch- criticizing yourself before we get the chance. But it's backfiring a bit.

In short: Just relax. You don't come off as arrogant! FFS!

jimmy you're seeking attention in negative ways since you don't think you can get it in a positive way. and even when someone says something nice to you, you follow it up with something negative. you make everything about you. you're not arrogant, but you are self-absorbed.

anyways, good advice from Lorraine that will sadly go to waste...
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:25 pm

Debonair wrote:
lol!

Dimestore saints reality TV!

Plugga doesn't want to admitt jimmyb has a problem, and Debonair is trying to save what's any hope there is left for him to get better. Can the spam thread make the hard decision of cutting off, or will the jimmyb loop continue....find out tonight on The Dimestore Saints

Man I feel bad my neighbors leave thier dog outside when they are not home. And all it does is howl. Like one of those howls that it wants help/doesn't want to be there. A lonely howl. I live in a town house so the thing is stuck up on these small really high deck, with no elemental protection for hours.

Razz

i hate people sometimes. i don't understand why some people have pets if they treat them like they don't want them. i had a job once where the dogs were outside ALL DAY LONG, never allowed inside. during the summer, when it gets to almost 120 degrees. i think that constitutes animal cruelty, personally.

also i watched that One DIrection video Ilaria posted...why did i do that? god, they're so young and effeminate! why do young girls like that?!
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:25 pm

steph wrote:

Debonair wrote:
lol!

Dimestore saints reality TV!

Plugga doesn't want to admitt jimmyb has a problem, and Debonair is trying to save what's any hope there is left for him to get better. Can the spam thread make the hard decision of cutting off, or will the jimmyb loop continue....find out tonight on The Dimestore Saints

Man I feel bad my neighbors leave thier dog outside when they are not home. And all it does is howl. Like one of those howls that it wants help/doesn't want to be there. A lonely howl. I live in a town house so the thing is stuck up on these small really high deck, with no elemental protection for hours.

Razz

i hate people sometimes. i don't understand why some people have pets if they treat them like they don't want them. i had a job once where the dogs were outside ALL DAY LONG, never allowed inside. during the summer, when it gets to almost 120 degrees. i think that constitutes animal cruelty, personally.

also i watched that One DIrection video Ilaria posted...why did i do that? god, they're so young and effeminate! why do young girls like that?!

Because my younger sister is 14 and doesn't know any better.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:30 pm

haha, i know, i was into some boy bands for about 5 minutes when i was young, too. it's just funny to see new boy bands now and just...not get it at all. it's weird for little boys like that to be singing about love and stuff! Razz
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:31 pm

steph wrote:
haha, i know, i was into some boy bands for about 5 minutes when i was young, too. it's just funny to see new boy bands now and just...not get it at all. it's weird for little boys like that to be singing about love and stuff! Razz

It's not they write the songs themselves. It's all words put into their mouths. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:36 pm

well, duh, haha. it's still weird! little kids singing about love like they have any idea Razz
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:41 pm

It's stupid, it is.

Got up to anything exciting today Steph?
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:50 pm

ahh, i wish i had a more exciting answer, but no!

got a few jobs, doing some cleaning/laundry/reading in between. i just found out i have an overnight job tomorrow. yay money!

how bout you? although it's already getting late over there...
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:53 pm

What do you do with overnight jobs? Are you essentially dog-sitting?

It's almost 8 and I've really not done anything all day. Went to work, came home, ate, and now I'm studying. That's essentially what my life is gonna be like for the next 4 years.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:58 pm

oh okay, good, so i'm not the only boring one, haha.

four years? why are you studying? i thought you had a job in an accounting office already.

overnight jobs, you just go to the person's house in the evening, feed the dog, play with them, watch tv, fall asleep. it's pretty basic. the job i'm doing tomorrow is five minutes from my house, and it's a little dog that has a dog door and likes to sniff and bark and play by herself out back all night, so i almost feel guilty taking money for the job!
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:02 pm

I'm studying for my accounting exams as well so I can get fully qualified (and I get a degree part way through). It's a lot of work, but once I'm qualified it'll be easy to walk into a £50,000/year job. Very Happy

Money is money, I wouldn't complain about how easy that job is Razz You should definitely take a load of alcohol with you to liven up the work
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:07 pm

I think I found my dream car....a 2013 Chevy Chevelle, painted black.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:10 pm

Camus wrote:
I'm studying for my accounting exams as well so I can get fully qualified (and I get a degree part way through). It's a lot of work, but once I'm qualified it'll be easy to walk into a £50,000/year job. Very Happy

Money is money, I wouldn't complain about how easy that job is Razz You should definitely take a load of alcohol with you to liven up the work

that sounds like good money! are you looking for a wife? i'll cook and clean and do (pretty much) whatever you want Wink

haha just kidding i'm not a gold digger... Rolling Eyes

but yes i do take the booze with me. duh! Razz
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:13 pm

steph wrote:
Camus wrote:

that sounds like good money! are you looking for a wife? i'll cook and clean and do (pretty much) whatever you want Wink

Sounds perfect. I'll come calling once I've passed all my exams. Just don't meet anyone in the meantime Razz

Whiskey and diet coke I guess?
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:14 pm

JimmyB wrote:

i just looked it up. meh...
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:15 pm

steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

i just looked it up. meh...

That was my reaction too. Doesn't look like anything special.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:16 pm

Camus wrote:
steph wrote:
Camus wrote:

Sounds perfect. I'll come calling once I've passed all my exams. Just don't meet anyone in the meantime Razz

Whiskey and diet coke I guess?

Razz deal!

yes, of course...you know me so well...
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:25 pm

see you suckas later.

i'm gonna go rock out to Billy Idol and take a shower. if that sounds awesome, that's cause IT IS.

wave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next