DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+19
The Poet Jonah
colmillionaire
Holland
I Came To Dance
ThisMachineKillsFascists
TGAFAN25
TGAforLIFE
Harbortown
Debonair
Red_Heels
DeathoftheCool
IrishNameAndAnInjury
steph
Labhras
NeverTrustAJunkie
HorribleCrowe
JimmyB
Camus
plugga
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:15 pm

Camus wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
Debonair wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Speaking of food...The FDA says two strips of bacon will kill you. They are trying to get everyone to go vegetarian. Yet last week they said that Red meat is good for you, and being a vegetarian is a bad diet choice. My reaction to the FDA head; Frying Pan

New studies show breathing can give you cancer silent

http://hellokinsella.posterous.com/the-daily-mail-list-of-things-that-give-you-c

BABIES

BABIES?! Sad I hadn't heard that one before. Interesting article...yet disturbing.

It's not that disturbing - they just write a load of stuff like this to sell newspapers. What's disturbing is people actually buy and believe this stuff. I can't believe what the country has come to.

Oh I know, I rarely believe anything I read in newspapers, that baby part was just disturbing to me because my aunt died of breast cancer and she had huge ten pound babies. I always wonder if there's some truth in stuff like that though...
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:19 pm

^^ Aw... Don't cry Shannon. Instead, just hit me over the head with a Frying Pan
It's much more effective. Laughing
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:21 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
^^ Aw... Don't cry Shannon. Instead, just hit me over the head with a Frying Pan
It's much more effective. Laughing

Frying Pan BAM! I'm starting to feel better now. Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan

Okay, I'm over it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:28 pm

There's a whole lotta frying pan action on this page.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:29 pm

plugga wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
plugga wrote:

haters gonna hate, I have never abandoned a first row, I LOVE BEING TALL.

I'm short. But, hey, guy behind me who nailed me in the head a few times without apologizing cus you're drunk and annoying, just cus I'm short doesn't mean my arms aren't long enough to "accidentally" hit your jaw with my camera in my hand. Oops.

annoying men are annoying, goddamn, but you know what? the worst thing I have experienced was during kings of leon, i was surrounded by hyperactive little girls, at one point the drummer gave me his drumstick and it was madness lmao. NEVER AGAIN. NEVEEEEER.

Oh last night during the opening act (Brian McGee) these girls behind me were the only ones talking and were so LOUD. I mean they were right in my ear. Brian looked at them a couple of times cus he was trying to sing a touching song about a friend of his who was in Iraq and they were f'ing the mood up completely. "MY NEW BOYFRIEND BLAH BLAH BLAH" and "SARAH'S HERE SHE'S AT THE BAR" and "I'M SO RIDING THIS BUZZ FOR ALL ITS WORTH." Ugh. STFU.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:30 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

Quote :
You need new friends. They sound like idiots!

There is so much that JimmyB has posted that has lead me to believe the exact same thing about his friends.

*cough*umbrellas*cough*

Umbrellas! lol!

Yeah cus I mean, umbrellas are for girls don't you know.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:32 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
plugga wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
plugga wrote:

I'm short. But, hey, guy behind me who nailed me in the head a few times without apologizing cus you're drunk and annoying, just cus I'm short doesn't mean my arms aren't long enough to "accidentally" hit your jaw with my camera in my hand. Oops.

annoying men are annoying, goddamn, but you know what? the worst thing I have experienced was during kings of leon, i was surrounded by hyperactive little girls, at one point the drummer gave me his drumstick and it was madness lmao. NEVER AGAIN. NEVEEEEER.

Oh last night during the opening act (Brian McGee) these girls behind me were the only ones talking and were so LOUD. I mean they were right in my ear. Brian looked at them a couple of times cus he was trying to sing a touching song about a friend of his who was in Iraq and they were f'ing the mood up completely. "MY NEW BOYFRIEND BLAH BLAH BLAH" and "SARAH'S HERE SHE'S AT THE BAR" and "I'M SO RIDING THIS BUZZ FOR ALL ITS WORTH." Ugh. STFU.

god, kill it with fire.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:33 pm

Debonair wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Speaking of food...The FDA says two strips of bacon will kill you. They are trying to get everyone to go vegetarian. Yet last week they said that Red meat is good for you, and being a vegetarian is a bad diet choice. My reaction to the FDA head; Frying Pan

Waking up from sleeping can kill you.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:36 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
plugga wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
plugga wrote:

Probably a good thing I was not there....I would have said,excuse me ladies, but........SHUT THE HELL UP! This song is more important than whatever you are whining about...I paid for a ticket to here the singer...not two annoying ladies who do not know when to button their lips.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:37 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Debonair wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

Quick someone put me into an irreversible coma! Frying Pan
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:40 pm

Debonair wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Debonair wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

Quick someone put me into an irreversible coma! Frying Pan
Being put into a coma can give you cancer/kill you. farao
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:41 pm

JimmyB wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
plugga wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
plugga wrote:

Probably a good thing I was not there....I would have said,excuse me ladies, but........SHUT THE HELL UP! This song is more important than whatever you are whining about...I paid for a ticket to here the singer...not two annoying ladies who do not know when to button their lips.

no, you wouldn't. they would have called you ugly and obese and you would have left the concert right then and there to come home and tell us about it. unless they women followed you out of the show and managed to run you over in their car before you could get away.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:42 pm

Aw man, sorry Konrad, I was already planning on giving all of my nonexistent money to Mike so he can go to Arizona and get drunk with Steph. I'll have to start saving up. Razz

haha, i knew there was a reason i liked you, Shannon! High Five
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:43 pm

steph wrote:

Aw man, sorry Konrad, I was already planning on giving all of my nonexistent money to Mike so he can go to Arizona and get drunk with Steph. I'll have to start saving up. Razz

Every other reason though she apperantely doesn't Razz
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:45 pm

Debonair wrote:
steph wrote:

Every other reason though she apperantely doesn't Razz

SHHHH! Frying Pan be cool, man...
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:46 pm

steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
plugga wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
plugga wrote:

no, you wouldn't. they would have called you ugly and obese and you would have left the concert right then and there to come home and tell us about it. unless they women followed you out of the show and managed to run you over in their car before you could get away.

Hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:51 pm

Actually for a minute they were silenced because the guys near them had the bright idea of clapping along to the song and they quieted down. But then the clapping along stopped and they started up again.

When I saw Dave Hause he was talking about some drunk girls who were talking too loud (and this was really noticeable cus there were only like 30 of us there). He was talking about them right into the mic LOL He said "Watch how when I get louder, they get louder and when I quiet down they quiet down" and then he did it and it was funny. They had no clue he was talking about them.

I am so sick of clicking "Stop watching this topic" that I may just let my spam get out of control with "Topic reply" e-mails.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:59 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Actually for a minute they were silenced because the guys near them had the bright idea of clapping along to the song and they quieted down. But then the clapping along stopped and they started up again.

When I saw Dave Hause he was talking about some drunk girls who were talking too loud (and this was really noticeable cus there were only like 30 of us there). He was talking about them right into the mic LOL He said "Watch how when I get louder, they get louder and when I quiet down they quiet down" and then he did it and it was funny. They had no clue he was talking about them.

I am so sick of clicking "Stop watching this topic" that I may just let my spam get out of control with "Topic reply" e-mails.

haha, nice! i know. i think like 70% of my emails are notifications from here. i went and clicked "stop watching this topic" the other day. i think it helped!
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:00 pm

Go to your account preferences and adjust the setting there.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:03 pm

Camus wrote:
Go to your account preferences and adjust the setting there.

You only have the option to turn off email notifications completely, though, not for individual topics. every time you comment on a topic it automatically subscribes you. Nothing I can change its hard wired into the hosting sites code
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:08 pm

I'll turn off the notifications then. It's all or nothing!
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:12 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
So you "want it...ALL or nothing, all or nothing at all"?
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:18 pm

JimmyB wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
So you "want it...ALL or nothing, all or nothing at all"?

i don't know what you're talking about, Jimbo, but that just makes me think of this song:

YESSSSS SO GOOOOD
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:23 pm

I always think of some commercial when i hear that song

Give me a list of some bands to check out, I feel like finding new music
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:25 pm

Debonair wrote:
I always think of some commercial when i hear that song

Give me a list of some bands to check out, I feel like finding new music

Hard Girls
Shinobu
(check their respective threads for more info)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next