DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random tid bit on Bleeder. (TCM)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Random tid bit on Bleeder. (TCM) Empty
PostSubject: Random tid bit on Bleeder. (TCM)   Random tid bit on Bleeder. (TCM) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:45 am

I heard Bleeder for the first time the other day, and thought it was interesting and kinda funny to hear Brian say "a**" in the song.

Just curious, is it just me, or does anyone else think this?
Back to top Go down
thebar1963
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Bleeder   Random tid bit on Bleeder. (TCM) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:07 pm

I originally thought that, too, but it also sounds like "longest."
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: Random tid bit on Bleeder. (TCM)   Random tid bit on Bleeder. (TCM) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:23 pm

Hmmm.... Good point, that could very well be. If it is though, it's the only Brian Fallon song out there...to my knowledge...where he uses a slightly profane word. On the other hand, it is their earlier punk influenced stuff. But, yeah, you probably are right. Perhaps if I ever meet Brian someday (pretty slim chances albeit) I'll have to ask him. haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random tid bit on Bleeder. (TCM)   Random tid bit on Bleeder. (TCM) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random tid bit on Bleeder. (TCM)
Page 1 of 1