DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Random tid bit on Bleeder. (TCM)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Random tid bit on Bleeder. (TCM) Empty
PostSubject: Random tid bit on Bleeder. (TCM)   Random tid bit on Bleeder. (TCM) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:45 am

I heard Bleeder for the first time the other day, and thought it was interesting and kinda funny to hear Brian say "a**" in the song.

Just curious, is it just me, or does anyone else think this?
Back to top Go down
thebar1963
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Bleeder   Random tid bit on Bleeder. (TCM) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:07 pm

I originally thought that, too, but it also sounds like "longest."
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: Random tid bit on Bleeder. (TCM)   Random tid bit on Bleeder. (TCM) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:23 pm

Hmmm.... Good point, that could very well be. If it is though, it's the only Brian Fallon song out there...to my knowledge...where he uses a slightly profane word. On the other hand, it is their earlier punk influenced stuff. But, yeah, you probably are right. Perhaps if I ever meet Brian someday (pretty slim chances albeit) I'll have to ask him. haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random tid bit on Bleeder. (TCM)   Random tid bit on Bleeder. (TCM) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random tid bit on Bleeder. (TCM)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Side Projects & Earlier Bands :: Earlier Bands (pre-TGA)-
Jump to: