DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Totally random and pointless but...

Go down 
+2
908-Billy
Casey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Casey
A Contender
A Contender
Casey

Totally random and pointless but... Empty
PostSubject: Totally random and pointless but...   Totally random and pointless but... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:48 pm

I'm sitting here watching AHL hockey (the league below the NHL) on CBC (Canadian channel) and they keep playing TGA before commercials. Not in the stadium, but on the program. I've heard The 59' Sound and Meet Me By The Rivers Edge now and the 1st period just ended. Really cool, just thought I'd throw that out there because it's rare that I hear TGA on TV!

Edit: and now the Patient Ferris Wheel! They must just be playing The 59' Sound album, this is awesome; my favourite sport and band combined afro
Back to top Go down
908-Billy
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
908-Billy

PostSubject: Re: Totally random and pointless but...   Totally random and pointless but... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:12 pm

That''s awesome! I know nothing about the AHL, but I love hockey, so I feel ya. If after a sweet play I heard Gaslight, I would probably go get some nachos to celebrate.
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Totally random and pointless but...   Totally random and pointless but... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:52 pm

rad
Back to top Go down
mercyandaminute
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Totally random and pointless but...   Totally random and pointless but... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:18 pm

That's sweet. At a ranger game at madison square garden a season or two ago, they played the '59 sound during warmups!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Totally random and pointless but...   Totally random and pointless but... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:47 am

that was totally random and pointless
Back to top Go down
SkullyScott
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
SkullyScott

PostSubject: Re: Totally random and pointless but...   Totally random and pointless but... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:50 pm

steph wrote:
that was totally random and pointless

does it matter?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001088589555
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Totally random and pointless but...   Totally random and pointless but... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Totally random and pointless but...
Page 1 of 1