DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Sports Thread

Go down 
+61
gking92
Jables
Try Me
enola
saltandburn1967
Breanne
TGAforLIFE
A_Regular
Bea
ghosttocoast
03aarm
StopAndSlideToTheRight
Philo
bringiton
HorribleCrowe
DeathoftheCool
kirstyt
Christophe
JimmyB
plugga
HighLonesome
Klown
Hanswurst
ThisMachineKillsFascists
YouCanCallMeSally
dss
Camus
Labhras
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Harbortown
Grant Michael
drifter69
JJW319
MKULTRA
Jaywalk
Casey
TGAFAN25
colmillionaire
wonderson189
talley
theBasemen
loazis
redinthemorning
simo
Jay
kieran
mescalero
thecosmickid
Palmer89
ktp
Daire
lynchyeatspizza
Ivefoundgod
tdawg
Vibes
cholojames!
rhg5010
e7c
JoshRaymond
xstevenbx
Jukebox Romeo
65 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

General Sports Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:04 am

Here is my dream... OU moves to #1 in the polls, Florida moves to #3 and Texas goes to #2

OU vs Texas in the National Championship!

I doubt it will happen, but there is a chance.
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:10 pm

it could happen, but i'm guessing florida's gonna jump texas with that win against bama. that would be a real good game though
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:03 am

fuck yes sam bradford won the heisman
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:16 am

hey, can you please tell crocker that long sleeves are not to be worn while playing basketball indoors? thanks
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:25 am

haha i know that is kinda stupid

man do you fucking believe the cowboys played like that in there final game at texas stadium
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:55 pm

i know man, it's a shame
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:48 pm

im so fucking disapointed in the way the cowboys played there final game. I can understand a loss but to show up and play the way they did, its a god damn disgrace.
Back to top Go down
rhg5010
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:52 pm

I totally didn't expect that from the Dallas. I live outside Philly and I've been an Eagles fan my whole life, but after watching some of this season everything deteriorated and I gave up hope... didn't even watch the game because I was absolutely sure the Eagles didn't have a playoff shot. Now I'm just mad I didn't go tailgating.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/JabarPSU
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:57 am

dude they rocked the Cowboys. once again, Romo fell apart in a big game. this is probably the most disappointing season for the 'Boys in a long time. so much talent, no results. also, I could see the Eagles and Ravens getting hot in the playoffs. when they're playing well, they're hard to beat
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:04 pm

as long as ou beats florida and wins the title my pain will be somewhat taken away
Back to top Go down
cholojames!
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
cholojames!

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:22 pm

any hockey fans?
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:00 am

yeah man, you watch the game at wrigley today?
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:27 am

i feel so bad for penn state i wish they would have played better
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:55 am

Hell yeah, my cornhuskers won a crazy game!
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:35 am

once again, a "good" big 10 team plays a non-conference game and gets embarrassed. at least they put up a fight in the second half. i was afraid it was gonna be even worse than the first half. can't wait 'til monday when it happens again to my beloved buckeyes! yay! go team go!

and 'Bama's getting knocked around by Utah. i never thought 'Bama was that good all through the season. this just confirms it. barely beating LSU (who ended up being a terrible team) and Kentucky (who shouldn't have been a problem for them). and i still hate JP Dub with a passion. i guess that's what you get when you suspend your starting left tackle: no pass blocking. who knew?
Back to top Go down
rhg5010
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:35 am

I'm a Penn State student, but I'm not moving up to the main campus til next year. So lucky for me, I haven't had a great chance to become a die hard PSU football fan yet. If I was, I'd be insanely upset over that.

But how bout them Flyers? This year is lookin good for Philly. I was never a baseball fan, so I wasn't exited enough for the Phillies championship win and I missed the riots in the city. If the Flyers win the Stanley Cup (or if the Eagles somehow win the Superbowl) you'll probably see some more youtube videos of people climbing traffic lights and flipping cars on Broad Street. I expect to be in some of those videos.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/JabarPSU
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:09 pm

i hope ohio state can pull the upset
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:27 pm

damn, that ravens d is tough. i'm picking them over the titans next week. collins is finally gonna show his true colors i think. and btw, ronnie brown is officially one of my favorite players in the nfl. dude gives 100% every single play. and that was a sick td catch too
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:17 pm

i hate the eagles so much and it pains me to see them win especially when mcnabb gets this little smirk on his face
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:49 pm

*sigh* so close. if we don't have that roughing the passer penalty on 3rd down, texas doesn't score a td that drive, and we win the game. oh well. if beanie comes back and stays healthy, we'll be sick next year
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:22 am

at least there will be no split title, if texas would have blown out the buckeyes there was a shot at that
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:19 pm

Fuck yes its finally here, national title game

Im praying ou can pull it out
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:49 pm

i don't know man, florida's tough, and they're fast. it'll be a good game, but i think i'm going with florida on this one. hopefully not though
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:25 pm

that hurts dude
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:41 pm

lol sorry man. maybe if you guys had murray it would be a different story. but harvin's not gonna do much, so maybe that will make up for murray being out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Sports Thread   General Sports Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Sports Thread
Page 3 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next