DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+11
colmillionaire
IrishNameAndAnInjury
ThisMachineKillsFascists
NeverTrustAJunkie
HorribleCrowe
Debonair
JimmyB
Holland
Camus
plugga
Harbortown
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:03 am

Shannon hasn't posted in a bit, she must be catching up on all the Spam shenanigans from today, hahahah
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:07 am

Debonair wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Guess what? I was at dance class with the little one today, and a mom came up to me and was like, "Oh my gosh! You have a Gaslight t-shirt on!" Then she unzipped her jacket and she was wearing the same shirt! She's from Jersey and was so excited to find another Gaslight fan here. That was fun! "My kids" are new to this studio so I had never met her before.

That's awesome!

No words for that...haha awesome- just awesome cheers

I know! I was so excited! Very Happy All of the kids just looked at us like we were crazy. We discussed how '59 Sound is one of the greatest albums ever and how awesome Old White Lincoln and The Backseat are. I will no longer dread dance day! Normally the dance moms and gymnastic moms are super annoying and seem like they belong in Stepford or at least on Wisteria Lane, but now that there is a cool lady with great taste in music to talk to, it won't be so boring! I never thought that would happen in a million years.

My iPad was being stupid, so I had to turn my computer on, then I decided to make my lunch for tomorrow since I'll be at work all day. That's why I was gone for a little while. Razz
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:08 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Shannon hasn't posted in a bit, she must be catching up on all the Spam shenanigans from today, hahahah

Haha 3 hours later Razz ...yeah we were surprisingly active today
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:11 am

Debonair wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

Haha 3 hours later Razz ...yeah we were surprisingly active today

That's what she said.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:12 am

Debonair wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Guess what? I was at dance class with the little one today, and a mom came up to me and was like, "Oh my gosh! You have a Gaslight t-shirt on!" Then she unzipped her jacket and she was wearing the same shirt! She's from Jersey and was so excited to find another Gaslight fan here. That was fun! "My kids" are new to this studio so I had never met her before.

That's awesome!

I know! I was so excited! Very Happy All of the kids just looked at us like we were crazy. We discussed how '59 Sound is one of the greatest albums ever and how awesome Old White Lincoln and The Backseat are. I will no longer dread dance day! Normally the dance moms and gymnastic moms are super annoying and seem like they belong in Stepford or at least on Wisteria Lane, but now that there is a cool lady with great taste in music to talk to, it won't be so boring! I never thought that would happen in a million years.

My iPad was being stupid, so I had to turn my computer on, then I decided to make my lunch for tomorrow since I'll be at work all day. That's why I was gone for a little while. Razz

Tell her to join the forum and be insane with us!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:13 am

What's for lunch?...its hungry hungry hippos Razz ....in all seriousness though
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:14 am

You guys are insane! There were like, twenty pages in eight hours! I just skimmed them, otherwise I would still be reading and not posting.

I was going to do the Top 25 iTunes thing, but I don't have a Top 25 list. I wonder if I deleted it??? Shocked Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:16 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Debonair wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

That's awesome!

Tell her to join the forum and be insane with us!

Haha, next week I'll mention it! That would be weird to know someone on here in real life. My sister keeps telling me that she is going to create an account and not tell me, just to see what I post on here. She's so weird. My sister doesn't love Gaslight enough to be accepted here though! Razz
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:17 am

You guys are insane! There were like, twenty pages in eight hours! I just skimmed them, otherwise I would still be reading and not posting.

I was going to do the Top 25 iTunes thing, but I don't have a Top 25 list. I wonder if I deleted it??? Shocked Crying or Very sad

Yeah I don't use iTunes so I won't be doing it only for that reason. Everything I listen to is on my tablet.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:18 am

Debonair wrote:

What's for lunch?...its hungry hungry hippos Razz ....in all seriousness though

Chicken enchiladas, rice, and an apple. I love Mexican food! I love you
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:19 am

Debonair wrote:

Yeah I don't use iTunes so I won't be doing it only for that reason. Everything I listen to is on my tablet.

I might just go through my iTunes library and type up my top 25. I am an obsessive list maker!
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:20 am

Debonair wrote:

I might just go through my iTunes library and type up my top 25. I am an obsessive list maker!

Hey, I'm an obsessive list maker, too!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:21 am

It would basically comprise of

Gaslight
Horrible crowes
Dispatch
State radio
Less than jake
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:24 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Debonair wrote:

I get way too much satisfaction out of making lists. They are just so organized and pretty and perfect. My job and my brain tend to be very chaotic, so it's nice to have something orderly to focus on. geek
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:25 am

Debonair wrote:
It would basically comprise of

Gaslight
Horrible crowes
Dispatch
State radio
Less than jake

Mine is Gaslight, Horrible Crowes, Tom Petty, Bob Dylan, and Bruce Springsteen. I'll type it up I guess because I can't leave a list unwritten!
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:26 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Debonair wrote:

I get way too much satisfaction out of making lists. They are just so organized and pretty and perfect. My job and my brain tend to be very chaotic, so it's nice to have something orderly to focus on. geek

Yeah, I'm the same way. I have dozens upon dozens of random lists neatly scribbled in every notebook I have.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:30 am

So i figured out Sarah why my thread(s) are on the front page, its because they switched the location of them to the board section I believe. And now they are on the top most recently created thread there. So nothing special I think

And stuff in the board section only show up on the front page
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:33 am

Debonair wrote:
So i figured out Sarah why my thread(s) are on the front page, its because they switched the location of them to the board section I believe. And now they are on the top most recently created thread there. So nothing special I think

Hmmmm, I thought maybe it got put there so that it would be the first thing everyone saw, and they could give their opinion.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:34 am

Debonair wrote:

Ahh, I see.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:37 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Debonair wrote:

Hmmmm, I thought maybe it got put there so that it would be the first thing everyone saw, and they could give their opinion.

I don't think so, if you look here

https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com/f12-forum-updates-news

Everything minus the sticky threads are in the same exact order of the front page.

It weird because only admins are allowed to create topics in the news/updates section, that's why i didn't originally make it there. Oh well I guess they have their reasons
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:43 am

Debonair wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Debonair wrote:

I don't think so, if you look here

https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com/f12-forum-updates-news

Everything minus the sticky threads are in the same exact order of the front page.

It weird because only admins are allowed to create topics in the news/updates section, that's why i didn't originally make it there. Oh well I guess they have their reasons

Yeah, I hear what you're saying. But it obviously got moved there my an admin since regular members aren't allowed to post in that thread!
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:44 am

whats going on you guys!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:45 am

Shannon's gone? I guess she went to type up that list
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:46 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:
whats going on you guys!

Eh you know, same old same old. What up with you?
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:46 am

I finally was introduced to the world of happy hour...my god its insane.

besides that nothing much. thinking about the things I need to do tomorrow aka last day of winter break.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next