DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+10
steph
JimmyB
The Angry Johnny Revue
HorribleCrowe
plugga
ThisMachineKillsFascists
Harbortown
Debonair
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Camus
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:31 am

That's fantastic, I hope you'll get lots done!

Oh yeah I love that jacket. I also bought a pair of burgundy corduroy pants, I was hoping to pair them up with a black Levi's denim jacket but they were sold out in the store. I'll just have to figure something else out, but either way they were on sale at 30 bucks down from like 60 so I figured what the heck.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:34 am

I wish stores around here sold cool items of clothing like your jacket harbor. Darn walmart forced every retail store out of business, and they only carry Junk clothing. Looks like I have to buy my Jackets/jeans online.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:34 am

Hi Ilaria! Don't worry, I make tons of mistakes on my iPad too. Constant editing! It sounds like you have a lot of great upcoming concerts. Lucky you! How many times do you think you'll see TGA this year?
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:36 am

Bought a few records today - might have gone a bit overboard but I don't care Very Happy I spent £45 on The Beatles - Sgt. Pepper, Abbey Road, Revolver, Help, Springsteen - Darkness on the Edge of Town , U2 - The Joshua Tree, The Grateful Dead - Historic Dead, Hendrix - Stone Free
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:37 am

Harbortown wrote:

Oh yeah I love that jacket. I also bought a pair of burgundy corduroy pants, I was hoping to pair them up with a black Levi's denim jacket but they were sold out in the store. I'll just have to figure something else out, but either way they were on sale at 30 bucks down from like 60 so I figured what the heck.

That's a good bargain! The cords with the denim jacket sound like a throwback to the 70s, in a good way. Very Happy Have you looked for the black jacket online? Levis.com might have it.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:37 am

Camus wrote:
Bought a few records today - might have gone a bit overboard but I don't care Very Happy I spent £45 on The Beatles - Sgt. Pepper, Abbey Road, Revolver, Help, Springsteen - Darkness on the Edge of Town , U2 - The Joshua Tree, The Grateful Dead - Historic Dead, Hendrix - Stone Free
I am thinking about getting Neil Young Albums....Harvest and After the Gold Rush
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:39 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Hi Ilaria! Don't worry, I make tons of mistakes on my iPad too. Constant editing! It sounds like you have a lot of great upcoming concerts. Lucky you! How many times do you think you'll see TGA this year?

It's annoying oh god!
No idea, it all depends on my money Very Happy any plans for you?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:40 am

Camus wrote:

Love everything! It sounds like you had a good time shopping! Are you a big Grateful Dead fan? I love them! I love you
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:41 am

Harbortown wrote:

That's a good bargain! The cords with the denim jacket sound like a throwback to the 70s, in a good way. Very Happy Have you looked for the black jacket online? Levis.com might have it.
Haha yeah one of my roommates keep telling me I'm ridiculous for wearing corduroy items because "It's not the god damn 70s anymore". It's not the 90s either so he might as well stop wearing baggy jeans!

Yeah they do have black denim online, but it's standard fit and I'm going for slim fit, because it looks so much better. When you've lost weight you want to show it, haha.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:41 am

Camus wrote:
That's a great waste of money.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:42 am

I haven't listened to much of the Grateful Dead but what I've heard is good. That one was only £3 so I was like WHY NOT!

Last edited by Camus on Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 39 Empty

Harbortown wrote:

You're a great waste of money Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 39 Empty

JimmyB wrote:
Camus wrote:
I am thinking about getting Neil Young Albums....Harvest and After the Gold Rush

YES! BUY THEM!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:44 am

Camus wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

That's what she said.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:44 am

Harbortown wrote:
Camus wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

That's what she said.

Haha, dammit
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:47 am

plugga wrote:

It's annoying oh god!

No plans at all! Crying or Very sad As far as I know, no one cool is coming to my part of the world at all! Since I don't get vacation time at my job (and I'm broke!) I can't really travel anywhere to go to concerts, so that limits me to about three venues close by. I was really hoping Tom Petty would come back to Portsmouth, VA like he did during the Highway Companion tour, but no luck. Sigh...
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:50 am

plugga wrote:

It's annoying oh god!

No plans at all! Crying or Very sad As far as I know, no one cool is coming to my part of the world at all! Since I don't get vacation time at my job (and I'm broke!) I can't really travel anywhere to go to concerts, so that limits me to about three venues close by. I was really hoping Tom Petty would come back to Portsmouth, VA like he did during the Highway Companion tour, but no luck. Sigh...

I know what you mean!! Since i live in the forgotten side of italy every concert is basically five hours of train away from me if i am lucky! And i hate trains. Very much.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:51 am

Harbortown wrote:
Camus wrote:

Good music is never a waste of money! Rolling Eyes Razz

Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:55 am

Camus wrote:
I haven't listened to much of the Grateful Dead but what I've heard is good. That one was only £3 so I was like WHY NOT!

I don't have Historic Dead, but I don't think you can wrong with any of their albums. American Beauty is my absolute favorite though. I have seen them live a couple of times and have seen Bob Weir's band, Ratdog, once a few years ago, and they put on a great show! I just wish I had seen them when Jerry was still alive. Sad
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:59 am

plugga wrote:
plugga wrote:

It's annoying oh god!

I know what you mean!! Since i live in the forgotten side of italy every concert is basically five hours of train away from me if i am lucky! And i hate trains. Very much.

That sounds like how it is here! There a couple of decent sized venues here, but no big arenas. The big concerts, like Bruce, the Stones, Paul McCartney, U2, anyone like that, never come anywhere near this part of VA. It's at least 3-4 away to get to a big arena.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:05 am

I don't have Historic Dead, but I don't think you can wrong with any of their albums. American Beauty is my absolute favorite though. I have seen them live a couple of times and have seen Bob Weir's band, Ratdog, once a few years ago, and they put on a great show! I just wish I had seen them when Jerry was still alive. Sad

That sounds pretty awesome! I'll have to check out American Beauty as I don't think I've heard that
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:10 am

Camus wrote:

That sounds pretty awesome! I'll have to check out American Beauty as I don't think I've heard that

There are SO MANY great songs on that album. Sugar Magnolia, Operator, Friend of the Devil, Truckin', Ripple, and my personal favorite, Box of Rain.

I will be listening to this album while I work on my novel in a little while. It's pretty mellow and helps me focus.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:22 am

I'm going to go try to write now. It's been a long time since I've made any progress on this novel, so I have my work cut out for me. I'll try to drop by the chat later on though. Talk to you guys later!
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:23 am

I'm going to go try to write now. It's been a long time since I've made any progress on this novel, so I have my work cut out for me. I'll try to drop by the chat later on though. Talk to you guys later!

I'm sure you'll get somewhere today Smile Have fun!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:25 am

Bye shannon!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitime