DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harbortown Comedy Enterprises© presents....

Go down 
+4
steph
Holland
plugga
Harbortown
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Harbortown Comedy Enterprises© presents.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harbortown Comedy Enterprises© presents....   Harbortown Comedy Enterprises© presents.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:24 am

ive read somewhere in the board section, an admin posted, no singling out people
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Harbortown Comedy Enterprises© presents....   Harbortown Comedy Enterprises© presents.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:28 am

^ahhh...
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Harbortown Comedy Enterprises© presents....   Harbortown Comedy Enterprises© presents.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:30 am

Jimmy, you know we're all just playing and not being mean, right? We just don't want you to be so down all the time and take yourself so seriously.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Harbortown Comedy Enterprises© presents....   Harbortown Comedy Enterprises© presents.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:31 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Jimmy, you know we're all just playing and not being mean, right? We just don't want you to be so down all the time and take yourself so seriously.

^what she said
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Harbortown Comedy Enterprises© presents....   Harbortown Comedy Enterprises© presents.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:34 am

steph wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:

^what she said
Back to top Go down
The Angry Johnny Revue
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
The Angry Johnny Revue

PostSubject: Re: Harbortown Comedy Enterprises© presents....   Harbortown Comedy Enterprises© presents.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:48 am

Is anyone else slightly worried that Jimmy hasn't responded to this yet? Neutral
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Harbortown Comedy Enterprises© presents....   Harbortown Comedy Enterprises© presents.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:51 am

^starting to...
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Harbortown Comedy Enterprises© presents....   Harbortown Comedy Enterprises© presents.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:55 am

yeah its a little weird
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Harbortown Comedy Enterprises© presents....   Harbortown Comedy Enterprises© presents.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:22 am

Jimmy...are you okay? You're kind of starting to worry us since we haven't heard from you. confused
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Harbortown Comedy Enterprises© presents....   Harbortown Comedy Enterprises© presents.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:24 am

^ i was gonna mention we should all message him, but then i noticed he wasn't on anymore...

i'm sure he's fine though...
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Harbortown Comedy Enterprises© presents....   Harbortown Comedy Enterprises© presents.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:29 am

steph wrote:
^ i was gonna mention we should all message him, but then i noticed he wasn't on anymore...

i'm sure he's fine though...

I hope so. I don't need another person to worry about. Oh no, too late. I'm going to worry anyway. Why am I such a worrywart? Neutral
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Harbortown Comedy Enterprises© presents....   Harbortown Comedy Enterprises© presents.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:23 am

Given it's a Gaslight Anthem board, the first thing I thought was- what would Brian Fallon say if he saw this thread? scratch

If it's meant to make light of Jimmy's posts with the hope that Jimmy himself will then lighten up, which will then lead to him feeling better about being single, I suppose that's one thing. But otherwise, I can see how it might be taken badly. geek
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Harbortown Comedy Enterprises© presents....   Harbortown Comedy Enterprises© presents.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:49 am

^ i think that is what everyone who posted here thinks. no one here is an a$$hole. but it would make people feel better if jimmyb would log on and confirm to everyone that he is okay Very Happy

i don't believe that we all need to think as we assume brian might think, however, being sensitive to someone else is never a bad thing.

JIMMYBJIMMYBJIMMYBJIMMYBJIMMYBJIMMYBJIMMYBJIMMYBJIMMYBJIMMYBJIMMYBJIMMYBJIMMYBJIMMYBJIMMYB

comprende?!
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Harbortown Comedy Enterprises© presents....   Harbortown Comedy Enterprises© presents.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:35 am

Aw, I know this board isn't a bunch of jerks. Just joining in with driving the point home that Jimmy should know that fact.

Brian just flashed in my mind as a representative of the voice of sensitivity I guess (if that makes sense!) king
I'm into using little-used emoticons tonight.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Harbortown Comedy Enterprises© presents....   Harbortown Comedy Enterprises© presents.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:44 pm

^haha. "the voice of sensitivity" ...i know what you mean, though. 🐱
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harbortown Comedy Enterprises© presents....   Harbortown Comedy Enterprises© presents.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harbortown Comedy Enterprises© presents....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2