DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+11
mingus
HorribleCrowe
ThisMachineKillsFascists
plugga
NeverTrustAJunkie
JimmyB
Harbortown
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Camus
steph
Debonair
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

Spam - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:28 pm

plugga your memory serves you correctly, i do have a beard.

ryan gosling apparently was at the american nightmare reunion in boston. not a huge ryan gosling fan, but if thats true, that rules.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:29 pm

colmillionaire wrote:
plugga your memory serves you correctly, i do have a beard.

ryan gosling apparently was at the american nightmare reunion in boston. not a huge ryan gosling fan, but if thats true, that rules.

Yeah, I saw loads about that too. I thought he was cool before but that made him even more so
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:31 pm

yes he waaaas! gotta love him.
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

Spam - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:31 pm

well thank you, i think my beard makes me look pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:44 pm

ahahha yes it does!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:31 pm

Debonair wrote:
Debonair wrote:
NO WAY, ONE WAS ENOUGH! I HAVE TO FIGURE OUT THIS SITE
I kinda ran into a problem though, if you notice in the header sections of each part "The gaslight anthem" "the gaslight anthem sounds and interviews" "the horrible crowes" and other various areas, they have background images. also the links at the top "portal home" ect. Are images
and since i don't have access to the full code i can't change it. If I switch the color I can really screw up the look of this site. So they admins kinda are messing this up Razz
Its snowing out and sticking Very Happy
haha right, i guess he doesnttrust me, its funny cause i only asked him for the code, nothing else, but his reasoning is only admins can have access to the code.
I was only asking him to send me a copy of the code, nothing else, i would send him the code back, and he could push it live. i guess hes affriad ill blow up this site and infect it with a virus.
(just so you know that was my intention, all these posts werre a cover for my true devious motives lol! )
i mean i could literally do nothing with a copy of the website code, only if you have acess to actually push it live (i.e admin,) can you actually make changes

Haha, Steady Now sure is a suspicious dude. How could someone with a username like Debonair be that evil to want to infect the forum with a virus? Unless...is that charming name really a clever way to fool everyone? Are you really that devious? Shocked

I'm glad that he is listening to your ideas and liked your banner enough to put it up on the website!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:34 pm

I'm getting close to becoming #1 on this website.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:42 pm

ah man you cracked the code shannon, oh well...i dont think though i can work really any further on this with out so lee-way from the admins. i might be able to change the background image, but nothing further than that unfortunately. but i don t think they'll ever listen, even though the users want it changed Neutral

congrats harbortown, what next the world Razz in all seriousness awesome Very Happy

Last edited by Debonair on Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:43 pm

Harbortown wrote:

I saw that! Less that 150 posts to go! Do you have a huge, important post planned for when you take over the forum?

Also worth mentioning, Plugga, Sarah, and I are all in the top ten and Debonair is 15! Slowly but surely the Spam gang will take over completely! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:47 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

I saw that! Less that 150 posts to go! Do you have a huge, important post planned for when you take over the forum?

Also worth mentioning, Plugga, Sarah, and I are all in the top ten and Debonair is 15! Slowly but surely the Spam gang will take over completely! Twisted Evil
Hmm. I'm not really sure what I'll do. I'm not gonna mark the post that makes me #1 with anything big, but once I am #1 I definitely will cook something up. I'm not sure what, but I'll figure something out!

Haha yeah I saw that, the Supercrew is entirely in the top 10 now. It feels fantastic.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:47 pm

Debonair wrote:
ah man you cracked the code shannon, oh well...i dont think though i can work really any further on this with out so lee-way from the admins. i might be able to change the background image, but nothing further than that unfortunately. but i don t think they'll ever listen, even though the users want it changed Neutral

congrats harbortown, what next the world Razz in all seriousness awesome Very Happy

Sad Why don't the admins want us to be happy? Sad

Seriously though, they should make the changes themselves, going off of all the work you have already done. It's obvious from all of the comments and feedback you have gotten that all of us regulars want an update, so why not just do it?
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:50 pm

Debonair wrote:

Seriously though, they should make the changes themselves, going off of all the work you have already done. It's obvious from all of the comments and feedback you have gotten that all of us regulars want an update, so why not just do it?
CORRUPT ADMINS.

FREE DEBONAIR FROM THEIR SHACKLES OF TYRANNY. THE OPPRESSORS CAN NOT SILENCE THE VOICE OF REBELLION FOREVER.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:51 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

Hmm. I'm not really sure what I'll do. I'm not gonna mark the post that makes me #1 with anything big, but once I am #1 I definitely will cook something up. I'm not sure what, but I'll figure something out!

Haha yeah I saw that, the Supercrew is entirely in the top 10 now. It feels fantastic.

It does, doesn't it? I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll come up with when you are no longer just Harbortown, King of Spam, but king of the entire Dimestore Saints forum. Should I be scared? Shocked
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:52 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Debonair wrote:

CORRUPT ADMINS.

FREE DEBONAIR FROM THEIR SHACKLES OF TYRANNY. THE OPPRESSORS CAN NOT SILENCE THE VOICE OF REBELLION FOREVER.

We should protest! afro
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:52 pm

Debonair wrote:

life most likely if i had to guess, or they just dont really know how to a full extent.

if you follow this site to the hosting site its a free forum host. basically anyone can create a forum in two second. the hoost provides basic template layouts, and all you have to do is add a title and tthats about it. its kind of funny because some of the free templates look nicer than this place Razz
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:54 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

It does, doesn't it? I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll come up with when you are no longer just Harbortown, King of Spam, but king of the entire Dimestore Saints forum. Should I be scared? Shocked
Well, seeing as I'm only deluding myself into thinking that any quantity of posts on an internet forum gives me actual power, no, you should not be scared.

Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:58 pm

^ hey man, look at it this way your the organizer of us, you are the speach of the people. so you have more power than you think. Even if you're not an admin, the people need someone who can get their word out and organize them. The middle man i guess Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:00 am

I guess I'm the Jeff Winger of this forum. I'm okay with that.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:02 am

Andrew: I thought creating a forum would be more complicated than that. Basically it sounds just like when I started my blog off of a blogger template. And it's not like this forum looks terrible or anything, it could just look a lot better, you know? At least the banner is an improvement!

John: Are you telling me that posting hundreds of times a day will give you no power in Dimestore Saints Land or in this place called "the real world"? How very, very wrong! Wink
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:03 am

Harbortown wrote:
Debonair wrote:

CORRUPT ADMINS.

We should protest! afro

hahaha honestly, i thought of this, but i wouldnt want to be a dick, unless theres a better way to communicate this with out seeming like one. Either way Alex(steadynow) is a cool guy, he is nice and i wouldnt want to get on his bad side. i dont want to Acting like a smug ass, because thats not who i am. soo if you guys have any ideas to get the point across in a civilized and respectful way- feel free
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:03 am

Harbortown wrote:

god dam that should be your new avatar Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:04 am

Harbortown wrote:

I haven't started watching Community yet! I am out of the loop!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:05 am

Andrew: I thought creating a forum would be more complicated than that. Basically it sounds just like when I started my blog off of a blogger template. And it's not like this forum looks terrible or anything, it could just look a lot better, you know? At least the banner is an improvement!

John: Are you telling me that posting hundreds of times a day will give you no power in Dimestore Saints Land or in this place called "the real world"? How very, very wrong! Wink

check it out yourself.. https://www.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:06 am

Debonair wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

god dam that should be your new avatar Razz
Haha, I would go for that, but Jeff Winger's witty and clever.

The stuff I post is literally near-retarded at times.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:07 am

I guess being the king of cooking, fashion AND spam gives me certain cool points.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next