DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+8
ThisMachineKillsFascists
Holland
JimmyB
Debonair
Harbortown
plugga
NeverTrustAJunkie
IrishNameAndAnInjury
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:47 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
Debonair wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
I live in a house with four people....I think the person I share the room with might be the stupidest person I've ever meet.

Haha room mates?

yeah the person I share the room with is soo fucking stupid...all semester I kept telling him not to smoke inside the room cause I don't want my stuff smelling of weed/ciggs....I come back from visiting my parents today (thats why I was in the plane earlier)...walk into my room and it fucking stinks...according to him he smoked a 'ton cause he got use to the idea of having the place to himself'

fucking dipshit.

I'm making him pay for my laundry cause now I've have to wash all my sheets and blankets cause they smell like weed.

How rude! That's good that you're making him pay for your laundry. He shouldn't be such an idiot! Was this a one time incident, or reoccuring?

Usually he smoked outside but the idiot keeps the windows open so the smell comes inside the room but its easier to get rid of since its indirect smoke.

this time its a lot worse cause he smoked inside...if I can't get rid of the smell by tomorrow than Imma just file a complain and get his ass fined by the landloard.

Good idea, Oldgospelchoir. I agree with what you guys were saying, if people want to smoke, do drugs, whatever, I don't really care, but they shouldn't inconvenience other people while they do it. Why in the world would he go outside to smoke and leave the windows open?! You might be right. He may just be the stupidest person on the planet. I hope things improve!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:48 am

steph wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
I live in a house with four people....I think the person I share the room with might be the stupidest person I've ever meet.

That sounds like a nightmare! Why is he so stupid? I don't have a problem with people that have a low IQ, they can't help that, but people that just choose to act stupid and ignorant make me want to scream and hit things.

Random fact: I already have over 50 posts for "today", and in the U.S. it's still yesterday. Kinda weird...! geek

i tried to see how many i've posted but i can't even remember how! either way, probably more than i ever have. i did, however, realize that i have finally fallen off the top ten posters list. it was fun while it lasted...

Scroll down to the very bottom of the forum and on the right you'll see "Top 20 Posters Today" and "Top 20 Posters of All Time", or something like that. Click on the top 20 for today and there you go.

Have fun baking muffins with your grandma, Steph! I need to get some sleep soon or I'll be struggling tomorrow. I haven't had a decent night's sleep in over a week now. Stupid insomnia!

We've made a pretty big dent either way, I could stay up, but that's because of my easy schedule, but I completely understand everyone else has obligations
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:53 am

anyone not going to sleep?
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:54 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:

I could stay up like I said
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:55 am

Debonair wrote:
steph wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

That sounds like a nightmare! Why is he so stupid? I don't have a problem with people that have a low IQ, they can't help that, but people that just choose to act stupid and ignorant make me want to scream and hit things.

Random fact: I already have over 50 posts for "today", and in the U.S. it's still yesterday. Kinda weird...! geek

i tried to see how many i've posted but i can't even remember how! either way, probably more than i ever have. i did, however, realize that i have finally fallen off the top ten posters list. it was fun while it lasted...

Scroll down to the very bottom of the forum and on the right you'll see "Top 20 Posters Today" and "Top 20 Posters of All Time", or something like that. Click on the top 20 for today and there you go.

Have fun baking muffins with your grandma, Steph! I need to get some sleep soon or I'll be struggling tomorrow. I haven't had a decent night's sleep in over a week now. Stupid insomnia!

We've made a pretty big dent either way, I could stay up, but that's because of my easy schedule, but I completely understand everyone else has obligations

We actually got a little farther than I thought we would tonight (that's what she said). I am going to say goodnight, but I'll probably be posting again in about six hours or so. We will reach our goal, people. I am confident!

LONG LIVE SPAM!

Buenos noches, amigos! Sleep
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:56 am

Debonair wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

I can't stop listening to the new Menzingers song...why is this soo freaking good??

Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:57 am

Debonair wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

I wish I could pull an all-nighter on this project, but I have to work tomorrow. Us grown-ups have to be responsible and make a living! Wink

I'll post like crazy tomorrow though. Haha, this is going to kill John! Twisted Evil

Have fun guys!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:57 am

Good night Shannon, hopefully he won't check before he leaves Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:58 am

Debonair wrote:
Good night Shannon, hopefully he won't check before he leaves Very Happy

He better not!
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:59 am

adios....!!!!

so happy that I'm still on winter break!!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:59 am

This post is a new record 90 post in one day!! I am satisfied Cool
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:00 am

why do I keep getting email about this post/topic even when I don't click "watch this topic for replies'

why?
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:02 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:
why do I keep getting email about this post/topic even when I don't click "watch this topic for replies'

why?

As soon as you comment on anything you automaticly are subscribed, even if you unsubscribe, it will resubscribe you.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:04 am

Debonair wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

why?

As soon as you comment on anything you automaticly are subscribed, even if you unsubscribe, it will resubscribe you.

RAAAAAGGGGGEEEE
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:05 am

Brian Fallon playing Rock Paper Scissors.

Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:06 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:
Debonair wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

why?

RAAAAAGGGGGEEEE

Yeah it gets quite annoying at times, especially because all emails are sent right to my tablet. Its a pretty flawed system
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:07 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:

WATCH THIS
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:09 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:

Don't remind me, that was at the t.h.c NY show, I was at it, but my brother and i had to leave right after the show to catch the last train home. Needless to say we ended up missing our train anyways. And i ended up finding out that Brian came out 10 minutes after we left Mad
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:13 am

Debonair wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

Don't remind me, that was at the t.h.c NY show, I was at it, but my brother and i had to leave right after the show to catch the last train home. Needless to say we ended up missing our train anyways. And i ended up finding out that Brian came out 10 minutes after we left Mad

It is the NY show. thats such a bummer.

you should probably be super angry and living in regret...
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:16 am

Yeah.... I wanted to get my concert poster signed too, but I met Benny at the asbury show, i missed brian there too. So he did me a favor and he took my horrible crowes poster to Brian to get it signed
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:19 am

Debonair wrote:
Yeah.... I wanted to get my concert poster signed too, but I met Benny at the asbury show, i missed brian there too. So he did me a favor and he took my horrible crowes poster to Brian to get it signed

have you gotten it back yet??

did you give him your address and everything?
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:28 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:
Debonair wrote:

Not yet, and yes he has my address, I hope he didn't forget lol! . But Ian is in the states right now so I'm hoping maybe I'll get it with his signature also.

its also cool because he actually told me he's hung out in my town before (years ago) and ate at the resturant across the street from my house

I went and saw him a week later at the bottom feeder show and he still remembered me, and my poster. I was also able to get Alex R to sign my asbury poster at that show. So the only two signature i need for that poster is brian and alex L.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:29 am

Debonair wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
Debonair wrote:

Not yet, and yes he has my address, I hope he didn't forget lol! . But Ian is in the states right now so I'm hoping maybe I'll get it with his signature also.

its also cool because he actually told me he's hung out in my town before (years ago) and at at the resturant across the street from my house

I went and saw him a week later at the bottom feeder show and he still remembered me, and my poster. I was also able to get Alex R to sign my asbury poster at that show. So the only two signature i need for that poster is brian and alex L.

that's awesome! cheers cheers bounce

any Lucero fans online right now??
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:30 am

steph wrote:
thanks toots. i have smaller dogs now, but i love all kinds of dogs. my sister has a yellow lab, my dad has a chow mix (not sure, we took her from someone else who couldn't keep her in their apt.), my brother has a chihuahua, my other brother has a chihuahua/pomeranian mix (we think) and some other small terrier-ish mix. then my dogs, misfit is a maltese/pomeranian, rufus is a brussels griffon/terrier, and jello is a yorkie/poodle. but we always had bigger dogs at my dad's house when i was growing up, a mutt, a golden retriever, a golden retriever/samoyed mix.

^speaking of chows, i don't know any full bred chows personally except one dog i petsit, and i'm not sure if she is full chow or just part, but she is big and black and fluffy and just the sweetest dog.

one of the jobs i had petsitting today was a house w/ an older golden and a young chocolate lab, we've only had the job a few months, but i've done it a handful of times, the golden is obviously much more mellow than the other dog, she was so sweet and just loved to petted, anyways, i went to the house today expecting to see both dogs and only the lab was there...i searched all around the house and finally called my boss, and she was like "oh yeah...i forgot to tell you...she passed." i was so sad. i only saw the dog a half dozen or so times, but i was sad. i can't even think about losing my own pets.

Oh, that is so sad! Before Scooby I had two other dogs, the little one I mentioned and then the most amazing mutt ever to walk the earth. He was so smart, like a person, and just incredible. He had had seizures off and on his whole life, and eventually he was diagnosed with a brain tumor. He ended up going blind but adapted to it really quickly and lived for several more months until he passed away in the middle of the night a few days after Christmas in 2002. I seriously thought I was going to die too. The pain was just unbearable. It's been 9 years and I'm crying now just typing this.

Quick, someone write something funny so I can stop crying. I've always kind of been an emotional mess, especially when it comes to stuff like this. Okay, I'll stop bumming you guys out now. QUICK, POST SOMETHING SOMEONE! Crying or Very sad

im sorry to make you think about that! hopefully you went off to bed with something more cheerful in your mind!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:31 am

Debonair wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

I wish I could pull an all-nighter on this project, but I have to work tomorrow. Us grown-ups have to be responsible and make a living! Wink

I'll post like crazy tomorrow though. Haha, this is going to kill John! Twisted Evil

Have fun guys!

haha i love that the whole goal tonight was to mess with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next