DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+7
ThisMachineKillsFascists
Debonair
JimmyB
Camus
plugga
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Harbortown
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:41 pm

Camus wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Happy birthday, Mike! I hope you have a great day! Very Happy

Thanks Shannon Smile

I should probably be getting myself to bed but the end of this Stephen King book is so gripping! I'll probably regret this tomorrow but I'm gonna try to finish this tonight...

You're welcome!

I have read the first 20 pages and I'm hooked already. I hope it ends well!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:41 pm

You will be #1 by the summer!

I like the name Harbortown for your band, btw. It's simple but catchy.
Hmmm...That sounds fairly reasonable. However, the current trend points towards an acceleration in posts per week so it might even be quicker than that.

Yeah I like it too! I picked it as my username here because I've always lived by the sea, even upon moving to California. With time it's kinda grown on me to mean more than just an online username, it's like...I don't know, when your shoulders are weighed down and your heart is burdened there's just something special about standing by the water, overlooking the great ocean. It gives you a sense that there's this giant world out there, something better than what you have, what you live, out there for the taking. I'm not much for water but having that means a lot to me.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:45 pm

plugga wrote:
That is funny! When I moved to Virginia, I had several people mispronounce my name, and it's not even unusual! I got "Shaynen" quite a few times and "Shawnen" once. And it wasn't because of their Southern accents or anything, they just didn't know!

Shaynen is hilarious hahahaha

I thought so too! I had one teacher that called me Shaynen all semester. I got tired of correcting her after a month or so and just ended up rolling my eyes whenever she said Shaynen. Rolling Eyes She was a total idiot across the board. She was my Spanish teacher, knew less Spanish than me, and had the worst accent.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:47 pm

Harbortown wrote:
You will be #1 by the summer!

I like the name Harbortown for your band, btw. It's simple but catchy.
Hmmm...That sounds fairly reasonable. However, the current trend points towards an acceleration in posts per week so it might even be quicker than that.

Yeah I like it too! I picked it as my username here because I've always lived by the sea, even upon moving to California. With time it's kinda grown on me to mean more than just an online username, it's like...I don't know, when your shoulders are weighed down and your heart is burdened there's just something special about standing by the water, overlooking the great ocean. It gives you a sense that there's this giant world out there, something better than what you have, what you live, out there for the taking. I'm not much for water but having that means a lot to me.

I agree completely about being near the ocean and I couldn't have said it better. Smile
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:50 pm

plugga wrote:
That is funny! When I moved to Virginia, I had several people mispronounce my name, and it's not even unusual! I got "Shaynen" quite a few times and "Shawnen" once. And it wasn't because of their Southern accents or anything, they just didn't know!

Shaynen is hilarious hahahaha

I thought so too! I had one teacher that called me Shaynen all semester. I got tired of correcting her after a month or so and just ended up rolling my eyes whenever she said Shaynen. Rolling Eyes She was a total idiot across the board. She was my Spanish teacher, knew less Spanish than me, and had the worst accent.

Oh god i know the feeling, my english teacher in year 2 of university was AWFUL and she hated me.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:56 pm

I already did' but I guess officially , happy birthday Camus or mike.... witch ever
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:57 pm

Why did she hate you?

My biology teacher and chemistry teacher in high school hated me. I had a ton of friends in my biology class and was more interested in talking and passing notes than learning anything (even though I got an A in the class), so I kind of understand that, even though I was never that bad. My chem teacher hated me for no reason though. She even accused me of helping one of my friends cheat and I had to meet with the principal and everything, but I proved her wrong. She REALLY hated me after that.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:57 pm

Alright people, I'm going to bed now. It's almost 3 AM, I gotta stop myself before my sleeping pattern gets all too crazy.

Good night.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:58 pm

Good night, little brother! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:59 pm

Why did she hate you?

My biology teacher and chemistry teacher in high school hated me. I had a ton of friends in my biology class and was more interested in talking and passing notes than learning anything (even though I got an A in the class), so I kind of understand that, even though I was never that bad. My chem teacher hated me for no reason though. She even accused me of helping one of my friends cheat and I had to meet with the principal and everything, but I proved her wrong. She REALLY hated me after that.

Hahaha because i never went to class! I preferred russian over her awful lessons Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:03 pm

Having a good teacher really makes all the difference. I've been lucky enough to have a few fantastic teachers in my lifetime, so they make up for the bad. My second grade teacher was amazing and she is the reason I became a teacher. We still keep in touch and I count her as my good friend and mentor to this day.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:06 pm

I totally agree, my russian literature teacher was fantastic! He Made me love the subject so much!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:24 am

Damn it Tumblr, why won't you work!!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:25 am

It's a conspiracy against you. Try blogger instead, it's super easy to use and doesn't have as many issues as Tumblr. What will you blog about?

Oh, and good morning! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:30 am

Oh I've tried the blog thing before and I just run out of stuff to talk about! So instead I just want to post pictures I find cool.

Here's the last blog I had if you're interested, I wrote a few entries about moving to California.
http://santabarbaraisburning.blogspot.com/

And good morning! How are you doing?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:36 am

Fun! I'll go read it now. I love blogs. I hope you have better luck with Tumblr today.

I'm good this morning, how are you? This is the last day of my vacation and tomorrow I'm back to work. I'm looking forward to seeing the kids, but not looking forward to working late every night this week.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:44 am

Well my back still hurts a lot but it's getting better. I feel like just staying in bed all day but I gotta be productive and clean the apartment.

God I just feel like trash, too much alcohol and junk food this weekend, haha. Why do you have to work late? You mean with the writing?
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:46 am

Good morning everyone, i am in a train waiting to go home watching downton abbey!
WHY EVERYONE IN DOWNTON ABBEY IS SO ATTRACTIVE
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:18 am

Okay John, you have to revive your blog. I read every post and thoroughly enjoyed it. Even the complaining. I can relate to that because i tend to complain a lot too as you may have already seen on my blog. I try not to be too negative in my posts, but sometimes I can't help it.

To answer your question, I have to work late at my real job, not with writing. I never consider writing to be work because I love it so much. This week the kids' dad is out of tone on business, so that leaves me to pick up the slack. Their mom is a doctor with a busy schedule and the kids have too many activities, so that leaves me, Supernanny, to take care of everything. It's not a big deal, I do it all the time, but knowing every day will be a few hours longer than normal is daunting.

What happened to your back, John? I have had back/neck problems since I was 15, so I can sympathize.

Yea, Plugga! You get to see your dog soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:29 am

Maybe I will! People tell me they really enjoy reading but I just can't see why, haha. Yeah you know what, I think that's the thing with writing and just any kind of art. It's hard to conceal what you're really thinking and feeling, things just kinda slip out.

Oh, I see. Well I hope the girls behave super nice with you so things get easy!

Oh I don't really know, maybe it's helping my dad move. There was a lot of carrying boxes and stuff and I know I've lifted correctly, but just like you I've had back problems since I was in my mid teens so I guess sometimes you just have those days.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:39 am

Okay John, you have to revive your blog. I read every post and thoroughly enjoyed it. Even the complaining. I can relate to that because i tend to complain a lot too as you may have already seen on my blog. I try not to be too negative in my posts, but sometimes I can't help it.

To answer your question, I have to work late at my real job, not with writing. I never consider writing to be work because I love it so much. This week the kids' dad is out of tone on business, so that leaves me to pick up the slack. Their mom is a doctor with a busy schedule and the kids have too many activities, so that leaves me, Supernanny, to take care of everything. It's not a big deal, I do it all the time, but knowing every day will be a few hours longer than normal is daunting.

What happened to your back, John? I have had back/neck problems since I was 15, so I can sympathize.

Yea, Plugga! You get to see your dog soon! Very Happy

Ahahaha yesss she's going to jump on me!!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:50 am

Harbortown wrote:
Maybe I will! People tell me they really enjoy reading but I just can't see why, haha. Yeah you know what, I think that's the thing with writing and just any kind of art. It's hard to conceal what you're really thinking and feeling, things just kinda slip out.

Oh, I see. Well I hope the girls behave super nice with you so things get easy!

Oh I don't really know, maybe it's helping my dad move. There was a lot of carrying boxes and stuff and I know I've lifted correctly, but just like you I've had back problems since I was in my mid teens so I guess sometimes you just have those days.

I enjoyed your blog because it was entertaining and real. You didn't sugarcoat anything. And the pictures were seriously beautiful.

Thanks for the well wishes this week. The girls will probably be really hyper for the first couple of days since they haven't seen me in a couple of weeks, but I can deal with anything when it comes to them. I'm always one step ahead!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:57 am

Look, two more posters online!

Join us, friends! Converse with us!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks