DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revival Tours

Go down 
+62
Commander Vimes
The Last Jukebox Romeo
rumham
cdala
saraM87
StitchesOnTheRadio
moconnell23
lol_paul_ledoux
DeathoftheCool
rated_r_67
thomas94
A_Regular
redheadchick
matkins
Hanswurst
EyesOnThatCadillac
richardp08
daria_pepper
HorribleCrowe
Sinngh
Down by the Mersey
_rebekka_
Emusic
JJW319
jeffrey2
EveryLittleSecret
enola
Camus
plugga
NeverTrustAJunkie
Klown
Shrewsbury_Stars
njguy99
PFREEZY
colmillionaire
TGA30
CluckyB
Erik Drost
The Angry Johnny Revue
NYYFAN523
Daire
ThisMachineKillsFascists
carryon820
Hirti
riversedge
Phil Rockabill
spgilbert
loazis
40 Miler
Stalls_Standing
Holland
Ghost
TGAFAN25
IrishNameAndAnInjury
simo
I am Incinerator
elnoiangles
Bea
Gaslight23
Álvaro
BuddyHolly
Jerseyrain
66 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

Revival Tours - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:11 pm

And here's the sched...

Revival Tours - Page 7 Splashadmat1

Really nice lineup
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:22 pm

Nice to see Dave get top billing.

Sadly, with a full 2 months of solid touring, I can't see him doing the Europe leg as well. Sad
Back to top Go down
matkins
A Contender
A Contender
matkins

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:51 pm

I was so excited to see Dave and Tim in the lineup, but after looking closer, neither one is coming to Atlanta Mad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:58 pm

Being impulsive, I bought tix to both NY shows. Then I realized the Brooklyn show is the night before Easter Sunday and I probably can't go. And of course they're will-call, so I can't easily sell them. I should have looked more closely...argh.
Back to top Go down
redheadchick
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 4:07 pm

Woo-hoo, Minneapolis April 11th!
Back to top Go down
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 4:47 pm

njguy99 wrote:
Being impulsive, I bought tix to both NY shows. Then I realized the Brooklyn show is the night before Easter Sunday and I probably can't go. And of course they're will-call, so I can't easily sell them. I should have looked more closely...argh.

Non refundable?
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:39 pm

A_Regular wrote:
njguy99 wrote:

Non refundable?

Yep...

Quote :
ALL SALES ARE FINAL

All sales completed though ground(ctrl) are final. Our client venues do not allow us to refund or exchange any order once it has been confirmed, so please be sure you have selected the proper event and seat locations prior to completing your order. Once tickets are issued, they are like cash and will not be replaced or refunded if lost or stolen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:47 pm

not sure how I feel about the dude from Rise Against. he writes good lyrics but musically new RA is not my cup of tea anymore so should be intriguing to see him solo.

Nice to see Jenny on the bill. she is awesome.

as for dave hause, him being on the bill means the new Loved Ones record is delayed/pushed back for 2 and half years which sucks. so not pumped to see him.

also just noticed that the CA dates are in bigger venues compared to the last three US revival tour.
Back to top Go down
TGA30
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
TGA30

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:40 pm

why no NJ date!!?? i hate traveling into the city
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:30 pm

Hanswurst wrote:
new poster available, it's limited to 100 copies

http://unclem.merchcowboy.com/stuff/the-revival-tour-siebdruck-poster.html

I ordered the very last one on Saturday Shocked
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:21 pm

From Rise Against's facebook:

Quote :
Tim will only be performing with the REVIVAL TOUR 2013 on the dates listed below. Ticket purchase come with an mp3 download of the Revival compilation which includes Tim's acoustic cover of the No use For A Name song, "For Fiona" and features Jon Snodgrass on vocals, physical version to follow!
• April 7 – Nashville, Tenn., The Mercy Lounge
• April 8 – St. Louis, Mo., Old Rock House
• April 9 – Chicago, Ill., House Of Blues
• April 10 – Milwaukee, Wis., Turner Hall Ballroom
• April 11 – Minneapolis, Minn., Varsity Theater
• April 12 – Lawrence, Kan., Granada Theatre
• April 13 – Denver, Colo., Summit Music Hall
• April 14 – Fort Collins, Colo., Aggie Theatre
• April 16 – Boise, Idaho, Knitting Factory
• April 17 – Vancouver, British Columbia, The Vogue Theatre
• April 18 – Seattle, Wash., Showbox At The Market
• April 19 – Portland, Ore., Aladdin Theater
• April 20 – San Francisco, Calif., Great American Music Hall
• April 21 – Solana Beach, Calif., Belly Up Tavern
• April 22 – Santa Ana, Calif., The Observatory
• April 23 – Los Angeles, Calif., El Rey Theatre
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:26 am

Also, has anyone heard about a regular on sale happening (as opposed to this current pre-sale)?
Back to top Go down
rated_r_67
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:22 am

It's next week, at least for the Irving Plaza show. Was going to buy tickets, but it was already sold out through the presale site. Looks like Thursday is the day for IP, I'm sure the rest of the dates go on sale next week as well.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:25 am

Ah ok - I didn't think to check Ticketmaster. Bell House doesn't have it on its schedule nor does Ticketweb. Hm. Weird.
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:39 am

the revival tours seem pretty great. for those who have gone, what has been your experience of the show?
only way it'd be better if fallon or laura jane grace were going also this time
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:54 am

Hey they could show up on some dates. You never know. Brian was announced pretty close to the show date if I remember right.

I highly suggest the show. Not meaning to be a whore- this is mostly directed at you Death- I wrote reviews of the Philly show here: http://www.examiner.com/article/concert-review-the-revival-tour-at-the-trocadero and the Bowery shows here: http://www.examiner.com/article/concert-review-the-revival-tour-at-bowery-ballroom?no_cache=1358409189
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:25 am

You lucky Americans!
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:26 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Hey they could show up on some dates. You never know. Brian was announced pretty close to the show date if I remember right.

I highly suggest the show. Not meaning to be a whore- this is mostly directed at you Death- I wrote reviews of the Philly show here: http://www.examiner.com/article/concert-review-the-revival-tour-at-the-trocadero and the Bowery shows here: http://www.examiner.com/article/concert-review-the-revival-tour-at-bowery-ballroom?no_cache=1358409189

thanks for the write ups! i'm so down to go to the LA show if i can make it out. seems like so much fun
Back to top Go down
lol_paul_ledoux
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 2:25 pm

Boston Presale sold out =(
Back to top Go down
moconnell23
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
moconnell23

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:42 am

These seem great, but i'm not sure if i should go or not. Any one who's been to a show, would going be worth it?
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:47 am

moconnell23 wrote:
These seem great, but i'm not sure if i should go or not. Any one who's been to a show, would going be worth it?

Literally just covered this 4 posts before yours.
Back to top Go down
moconnell23
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
moconnell23

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:34 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
moconnell23 wrote:

Literally just covered this 4 posts before yours.

Sorry, didn't even notice that.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 3:27 pm

Revival Tour documentary:

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/videos/the-revival-tour-documentary-celebrates-collaboration-premiere-20130201

Seems to be the full thing? (haven't watched it yet) The video's a half hour long.
Back to top Go down
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:07 pm

Does anyone know if the revival tour will come to europe anytime late autumn/ next year with the current lineup ?

i think i'm gonna see them anyways if they'd come over here, but : Dave Hause, Toh Kay of the wonderful Streetlight Manifesto, Jay Malinowski of one of my favorite bands-Bedouin Soundclash, Chuck AND TIM MCILRATH - if brian was on that list it would be the best lineup ever - for me Smile
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:26 pm

I would bet, based on past line-up situations, there will be one, maybe two musicians that stay in the line-up from this group but the rest will change.

I'm going the show in Syracuse, NY on April 2nd! Bummed Tim McILrath isn't in the line-up that day. I wanted to meet him and tell him how we have nearly the same last name (mine's McElrath).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revival Tours
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next