DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mumford and Sons

Go down 
+12
SubconsciousRitual
gtalbott
TGAforLIFE
enola
sweetpaul
Ghost
moreblue
plugga
Kosburn59
Harbortown
Gaslight23
JimmyB
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Mumford and Sons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumford and Sons   Mumford and Sons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:12 am

eh, i would have loved something different to be honest, lover of the light is much better than this
Back to top Go down
dmcraig
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Mumford and Sons   Mumford and Sons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:59 pm

I really dig the new single.. oddly enough, they actually played this song over 2 years ago as Nothing Is Written, same with several of the songs of the new album.. good stuff, but very very much of the same
Back to top Go down
Paddy
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Paddy

PostSubject: Re: Mumford and Sons   Mumford and Sons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:01 pm

Tried these guys on multiple occasions. Just couldn't get into them. I love banjos, and folk/bluegrass. More of a Devil Makes Three and Old Crow Medicine Show kinda guy.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Mumford and Sons   Mumford and Sons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:10 am

dmcraig wrote:
I really dig the new single.. oddly enough, they actually played this song over 2 years ago as Nothing Is Written, same with several of the songs of the new album.. good stuff, but very very much of the same
Kind of, yes. It's based on the exact same chord progression but the chorus is different. I kinda prefer Nothing is written's chorus.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Mumford and Sons   Mumford and Sons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:36 am

I like the new song. I only hope they will tour properly this year. I really want to see them live again - it's so much fun Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74

PostSubject: Re: Mumford and Sons   Mumford and Sons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:15 am

plugga wrote:
eh, i would have loved something different to be honest, lover of the light is much better than this
I remember seeing Lover of the Light live when they were still touring in support of the first album. I hope the album version does it justice as that was one of the high points of the show (which is unusual for me to think about a song I'd never heard before).
Back to top Go down
Emusic
A Contender
A Contender
Emusic

PostSubject: Re: Mumford and Sons   Mumford and Sons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:15 pm

I like them more live than on their album actually, allthough i have their first album and i listen to it quite often. It's a good album, but i like them much more live!
Saw them 2 times this year (one time on the same day as i saw The Boss and one time a month ago) , and i will never forget these 2 times ...
Hope they will tour on the new album and pass throug belgium again!
Back to top Go down
http://www.elena-fotografie.be & http://themusicmakesmehappy
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: Mumford and Sons   Mumford and Sons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:46 pm

34 Days!! I'M SO EXCITED! Very Happy

So far, new stuff sounds pretty sweet in my opinion. Smile
Back to top Go down
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Mumford and Sons   Mumford and Sons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:17 pm

Really looking forward to the new albums by Mumford, Avett, and Killers.
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mumford and Sons   Mumford and Sons - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mumford and Sons
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2