DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

is elsie out on monday in ireland and the uk?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

is elsie out on monday in ireland and the uk? Empty
PostSubject: is elsie out on monday in ireland and the uk?   is elsie out on monday in ireland and the uk? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:04 pm

i know that it's out on tuesday in the states but is that just because of labor day? i just don't want to make the trip into town a day early and be disappointed
Back to top Go down
poormrpitiful
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
poormrpitiful

PostSubject: Re: is elsie out on monday in ireland and the uk?   is elsie out on monday in ireland and the uk? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:42 pm

On the uk hmv site it says that its due out on monday. Wasnt out today in dublin anyway, checked tower and hmv. If you find a copy on monday let me know curious aswell
Back to top Go down
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

PostSubject: Re: is elsie out on monday in ireland and the uk?   is elsie out on monday in ireland and the uk? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:47 pm

In the US, albums are always released on Tuesdays. In the UK, I believe the release date is always Monday.
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: is elsie out on monday in ireland and the uk?   is elsie out on monday in ireland and the uk? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:27 pm

will do PMRP, i live out in meath you see so when i go into town i like to make a day of it and do other stuff too. thanks for the info folks!
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: is elsie out on monday in ireland and the uk?   is elsie out on monday in ireland and the uk? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:47 pm

got the album yesterday, cost 11.99 in hmv and 12.99 in tower. i also found it interesting that there was only one copy in tower but hmv didn't only have plenty, they had it advertised at the end of one the gondolas.
Back to top Go down
riversedge
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
riversedge

PostSubject: Re: is elsie out on monday in ireland and the uk?   is elsie out on monday in ireland and the uk? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:48 pm

glad HMV stockedElsie, livesavers!
Back to top Go down
drifter69
Wooderson
Wooderson
drifter69

PostSubject: Re: is elsie out on monday in ireland and the uk?   is elsie out on monday in ireland and the uk? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:25 am

ordered mine from amazon,still hasnt arrived!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mafiamusic.proboards99.com
drifter69
Wooderson
Wooderson
drifter69

PostSubject: Re: is elsie out on monday in ireland and the uk?   is elsie out on monday in ireland and the uk? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:14 am

just arrived! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mafiamusic.proboards99.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is elsie out on monday in ireland and the uk?   is elsie out on monday in ireland and the uk? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is elsie out on monday in ireland and the uk?
Page 1 of 1