DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

old members

Go down 
+7
brucesboots
fullcollapse
KittyKat
Casey
IKeeptheDiner
steady now steady now
steph
11 posters
AuthorMessage
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

old members Empty
PostSubject: old members   old members Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:14 am

i know the list of members has grown substantially in the last year or whatever, but what happened to all the people that used to post? jukeboxromeo, e7c, joshraymond, etc blah blah blah?
Back to top Go down

old members Empty
PostSubject: Re: old members   old members Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:50 am

joshraymond moved to Chicago and is busy working/paying rent and doesnt have internet at his apartment

I see Jukeboxromeo once in a while...if I recall correctly, e7c has a kid so maybe he is busy with raising a family.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

old members Empty
PostSubject: Re: old members   old members Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:02 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:
joshraymond moved to Chicago and is busy working/paying rent and doesnt have internet at his apartment

I see Jukeboxromeo once in a while...if I recall correctly, e7c has a kid so maybe he is busy with raising a family.

joshraymond and e7c (Scott Cole) are on Facebook
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org

old members Empty
PostSubject: Re: old members   old members Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:06 am

steady now steady now wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

well I know Josh has internet on his phone so that could be it...not sure about Scott
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

old members Empty
PostSubject: Re: old members   old members Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:00 am

haha i was thinking the exact thing about the other members. i think we can hold down the fort until all of them return haha.
Back to top Go down
Casey
A Contender
A Contender
Casey

old members Empty
PostSubject: Re: old members   old members Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:19 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
steady now steady now wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

well I know Josh has internet on his phone so that could be it...not sure about Scott

Well if he's got internet on his phone then there should be no excuses Razz
He could always turn his phone into a wireless hotspot and use internet on his computer...
Back to top Go down
KittyKat
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
KittyKat

old members Empty
PostSubject: Re: old members   old members Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:08 pm

I thought for a sec this was gonna be a strand about fans above a certain age..d'oh! Shocked There are a few of us over 30 out there though, right? he he

Back to top Go down
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

old members Empty
PostSubject: Re: old members   old members Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:27 am

Josh is kickin' around the city. He stayed with me for 4 weeks and was welcome to keep staying, but I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

old members Empty
PostSubject: Re: old members   old members Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:10 am

KittyKat wrote:
I thought for a sec this was gonna be a strand about fans above a certain age..d'oh! Shocked There are a few of us over 30 out there though, right? he he

30, your still only a kitten yet.
Back to top Go down
StopAndSlideToTheRight
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
StopAndSlideToTheRight

old members Empty
PostSubject: Re: old members   old members Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:19 pm

brucesboots wrote:
KittyKat wrote:

30, your still only a kitten yet.

That means I'm not even half a kitten yet :/
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

old members Empty
PostSubject: Re: old members   old members Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:37 pm

Hi everyone! I still visit pretty regularly, but have stopped posting almost completely. Part of the reason for this is all the new members coming on and having the same discussions we've already had five times before, or asking where they can find information, tabs, or mp3s to things we've tried to make as available as possible.

I'm not upset with them or trying to criticize them in any way, as I understand the enthusiasm they have for the band and anything related to them. I was the same way a few years ago, and I'm so happy that people are getting the same enjoyment from Gaslight and music in general. It's just that there's not a lot of new stuff going on with the band, and even less with the board. It just seems like everyone's recycling the same conversations and discovering the same things we talked about and found a year or two ago.

Now, I know that the formation and impending emergence of The Horrible Crowes is incredibly exciting and new, and I am just as excited to hear the album as everyone else. However, in an effort to not spoil the album before it shows up in my mailbox, I have completely avoided almost anything related to the band. I have not listened to the single, the iTunes previews, the preview the band released, or that song the radio station played that they weren't supposed to play. I haven't read any lyrics, tabs, or even reviews of the album in order to avoid forming any sort of opinion about the band before I get a chance to hear them and form my own opinion independent of anyone else's.

It has been a few years since I entirely avoided any info on an album, and usually I cave in and listen to the leaked version of the album before it's released, even if I pre-order it. The last time I held out from listening to the album leak and waited until I had it in my hands was absolutely incredible, and I'll never forget that feeling (the album was Streetlight Manifesto's "Somewhere In the Between", by the way). I've become a bit jaded on the music scene of late and haven't been this excited about an album in several years.

Sorry for the essay, but those are the main reasons I've avoided this forum lately. I'm hoping that when I finally listen to "Elsie", it will be everything I hope it will be and will reignite my passion for the band and the music scene, and you will probably see me posting on this forum regularly again. Until then, take care everybody!
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

old members Empty
PostSubject: Re: old members   old members Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:48 pm

I've been so busy I haven't been around lately. I miss you guys though. I'll be back soon
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

old members Empty
PostSubject: Re: old members   old members Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:17 pm

im still here just lurking more than posting. Dont have much to say about horrible crowes since im on the fence about them
Back to top Go down
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

old members Empty
PostSubject: Re: old members   old members Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:25 pm

JoshRaymond wrote:
im still here just lurking more than posting. Dont have much to say about horrible crowes since im on the fence about them

Have you listened to the minute and a half previews on itunes? Dude, it's incredible, I promise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

old members Empty
PostSubject: Re: old members   old members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

old members
Page 1 of 1