DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

where can i buy chuck ragan cd's in dublin?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

where can i buy chuck ragan cd's in dublin? Empty
PostSubject: where can i buy chuck ragan cd's in dublin?   where can i buy chuck ragan cd's in dublin? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:37 am

the title says it all. i'd prefer to buy the actual cd's then download the albums. does anyone know where i could find them?
Back to top Go down
Tiffany
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Tiffany

PostSubject: Re: where can i buy chuck ragan cd's in dublin?   where can i buy chuck ragan cd's in dublin? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:53 pm

I think interpunk.com ships internationally.
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: where can i buy chuck ragan cd's in dublin?   where can i buy chuck ragan cd's in dublin? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:01 pm

Reckon Tower would be yer best bet, the one off Grafton Street rather than the one above Easons on O'Connell Street.
Back to top Go down
poormrpitiful
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
poormrpitiful

PostSubject: Re: where can i buy chuck ragan cd's in dublin?   where can i buy chuck ragan cd's in dublin? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:04 pm

Yeah either tower records on wexford street near stevens green might have some their usually good for that stuff but hmv on oconnel street had sink or swim the other day and you never know what you might find in there either place is a good bet.
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: where can i buy chuck ragan cd's in dublin?   where can i buy chuck ragan cd's in dublin? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:20 pm

i know hmv don't. either of them. can't remember if i checked tower. are there any other good music shops around town? hmv have some ridiculous prices. they had senor and the queen for tenner for a while, that's more than the 59 sound! let it bleed costs something like 20 euro and i saw devils and dust priced at 15, when for just a fiver more you could get a box set of springsteens first 7 albums!
Back to top Go down
poormrpitiful
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
poormrpitiful

PostSubject: Re: where can i buy chuck ragan cd's in dublin?   where can i buy chuck ragan cd's in dublin? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:45 pm

yeah sink or swim is 13.99 at the moment. yeah i bought the senor and the queen for a tenner there couldnt resist it :L Tower records would be your best bet they do a lot of stuff like that, old rise against and a lot of obscure stuff wouldnt know about any other big music shops around im sure someone could order it in for you.
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: where can i buy chuck ragan cd's in dublin?   where can i buy chuck ragan cd's in dublin? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:58 pm

i have this idea in my head that there must be some small independent music shop that would have relatively obscure music at a reasonable price somewhere in town. like the one in high fidelity! i might look into buying it online though as was suggested. thanks folks!
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: where can i buy chuck ragan cd's in dublin?   where can i buy chuck ragan cd's in dublin? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:30 pm

If you're going to the revival tour I'd buy it there off him. That way he'd get the full amount rather than splitting it with distributors, shops, labels and so on.
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: where can i buy chuck ragan cd's in dublin?   where can i buy chuck ragan cd's in dublin? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:59 pm

he sells them at his concerts? i didn't know that. would there be a stall inside the door after the show or what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where can i buy chuck ragan cd's in dublin?   where can i buy chuck ragan cd's in dublin? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where can i buy chuck ragan cd's in dublin?
Page 1 of 1