DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf

Go down 
+6
Gaslight23
DaveSavedTheDay
simo
acousticbandit
Prisoner
Tobi
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf Empty
PostSubject: Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf   Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:27 am

Coffeebreath & Heartache ist stoked to announce that we`ll be releasing Banquets debut full length “Top Button, Bottom Shelf” in a very limited edition of 200 records on mixed colored vinyl (2 different mixes, 100 each) with handscreened covers around the end of august. We`ll have really special covers for you this time, since they`ll be inside-out covers of old records we pulled from our collections and got from other nice people out there (thanks a lot again!). Let`s just say we can´t wait for all of you to hear this fantastic record we haven been sitting on for a while now, this should be a lot of peoples summer jam!

More information and first song stream here:
http://www.coffeebreathandheartache.com/allgemein/banquets-top-button-bottom-shelf/

We`ll announce a preorder sooner than later, will let all of you on here know so you don´t miss out if you want a copy!

Please follow us here:
http://twitter.com/CBandHeartache
https://www.facebook.com/cahrec
Back to top Go down
Prisoner
Wooderson
Wooderson
Prisoner

PostSubject: Re: Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf   Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:35 am

Stoked! This band rules
Back to top Go down
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf   Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:21 am

This band really rules and so does their new record, can´t wait for everyone to hear the full length, it`s a big step forward for them and really should appeal to a lot of Gaslight Fans!
Back to top Go down
acousticbandit
Wooderson
Wooderson
acousticbandit

PostSubject: Re: Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf   Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:17 am

i have 263 banquets plays in the past 12 months on my last.fm, in 4th over lots of bands who have put out full-lengths this year, and for most of this time i have had just 4 or 6 banquets songs. so fucking good.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf   Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:43 pm

New song is already streaming on Absolutepunk, check it out:
http://absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2364492

and another one is streaming here:
http://rcrdlbl.com/2011/07/21/premiere_banquets_fireplug

by the way, here`s the tracklist:

01. 377
02. Just Me and My Canseco Rookie Card
03. Forever Bender
04. Sound Of Money
05. Best Night Of The Night
06. Fireplug
07. Heads Down, Thumbs Up
08. Unforgiven V
09. Sometimes A Wolf
10. Lips To The Ground
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf   Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 5:28 pm

Can't wait. I loved the Nothing is Fucked Here EP. Eleanor I Need a Garden has like 100 plays alone in my iTunes library.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf   Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 5:53 pm

We`ll cut up old lp covers for this, turn them inside out and handscreen them, this will be really special and every cover will be unique this way, some real old funny records Wink ... there are more exclusive streams to come the next two weeks ... would be awesome if you could help spread the word and "like" our labels page: https://www.facebook.com/cahrec ... we do this on a diy non profit/break even base and purely for the fun/love of music so every help is appreciated! Thanks everyone for checking this out, this band really deserves every little bit of support you guys can give them!
Back to top Go down
DaveSavedTheDay
A Contender
A Contender
DaveSavedTheDay

PostSubject: Re: Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf   Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:08 pm

I fucking love this band so much. I have their EP and I got their tape with Mayflower on the way. Insanely talent group of guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scheponik.com
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf   Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:04 am

Ohhh and while we`re at it, they have a contest goin:

"Wanna win some Banquets merch? Download this photo (http://www.banquetsamerica.com​/images/contestPromo.jpg) and do your best photoshop work adding some ridiculous shit to it. Email your submissions to banquetsamerica@gmail.com and we'll post them in an album. We'll open the voting once we have enough entries. A week later, the photo with the most "likes" will win a tee shirt, a hoodie, and a test pressing of our 7" "This is Our Concern, Dude.""

Some of you might be interested ...
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf   Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:04 pm

Haha sweet. I'm gonna try it.
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf   Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:22 pm

From what I have heard they sound really good, will listen some more Smile
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf   Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:29 am

I entered the photo contest, here's hoping I win.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf   Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:02 am

2 more new song streams coming this week, will let everyone know when more is up!
Back to top Go down
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf   Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:35 am

Ok, here`s the next stream of a new song, "Forever Bender" on Punknews.org ... it`s one of my favorites from the record and sounds a lot like the older stuff on the EP ...
http://www.punknews.org/article/43638
We`ll reveal the cover for our screenprinted jackets soon and pre-orders should be up late next week!
Back to top Go down
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf   Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:41 am

Ok and now the 4th song stream is up: http://www.rocksound.tv/blog/article/download-of-the-day-banquets artwork will be revealed soon and preorders will be up next week!

And we`ll include free posters with every record:

Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf 263393_264769650203321_112325602114394_1256242_5884823_n
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf   Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:20 am

I'm excited for this album. Banquets always grow on me. I didn't like them at first and then I got addicted to the first EP. I've just now been fully appreciating the Mayflower split and putting that on repeat. Can't wait to do it again....the new tunes sound good.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf   Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:33 am

Wow. Really diggin' their stuff now. The songs on the mayflower split are awesome but their debut-ep is also pretty cool. Hopefully there's another "Eleanor, I Need A Garden" on the new record. I also like the cover artwork of the new record. For some reason it really reminds me of Hot Water Music releases.
So I'm even more stoked for the album.

Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf Banquets-top-buttonbottom-shelf-300x300

Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf 1051-hwm_neverender
Back to top Go down
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf   Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:30 am

We have a different artwork for our edition since we hand-screenprint old jackets we turned inside out, here are both variants ... PRE-ORDERS WILL GO UP TOMORROW!!!

Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf 284521_266147550065531_112325602114394_1262670_4944953_n

Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf 253260_266148506732102_112325602114394_1262671_2724067_n
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf   Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:45 pm

Yours are way cooler.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf   Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:26 am

Just a little heads up: PRE ORDERS ARE UP IN ABOUT AN HOUR!!! And thanks for the kind words!
Back to top Go down
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf   Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:39 am

Alright everyone: http://www.coffeebreathandheartache.com/products-page/ Preorder is up!
Black Numbers PreOrder, too: http://blacknumbers.limitedpressing.com/ !!!
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf   Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:35 pm

Hey guys if you wouldn't mind going and voting for my picture in the Photoshop contest by "liking" it, then that would be awesome!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=227805973923882&set=a.227805743923905.47222.144210058950141&type=1&theater
Back to top Go down
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf   Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:01 am

Done!
Back to top Go down
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf   Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:30 am

So is anyone interested in doin a review for the record?!? Let me know and I`ll hook you up ...
Back to top Go down
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf   Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:09 am

Sooo one last reminder, today will be the last day you can order the preorder bundles with shirts from us!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf   Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banquets - Top Button, Bottom Shelf
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next