DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you are in UK press red button on BBC Now!!! TGA at Glastonbury!

Go down 
+4
Stalls_Standing
Dan_Dog
The Major
Deeper Shade of Blue
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Deeper Shade of Blue
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Deeper Shade of Blue

If you are in UK press red button on BBC Now!!!  TGA at Glastonbury! Empty
PostSubject: If you are in UK press red button on BBC Now!!! TGA at Glastonbury!   If you are in UK press red button on BBC Now!!!  TGA at Glastonbury! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:09 pm

Just found it by chance - appears to be the whole set!!

Will try and DVD it for you overseas!!
Back to top Go down
The Major
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: If you are in UK press red button on BBC Now!!! TGA at Glastonbury!   If you are in UK press red button on BBC Now!!!  TGA at Glastonbury! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:15 pm

I think it's the 35 min set (don't know whether it was the full one or not) that they showed over the weekend...it's been playing in a loop all day !
Back to top Go down
Deeper Shade of Blue
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Deeper Shade of Blue

PostSubject: Re: If you are in UK press red button on BBC Now!!! TGA at Glastonbury!   If you are in UK press red button on BBC Now!!!  TGA at Glastonbury! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:16 pm

I wish someone had said!
Back to top Go down
Dan_Dog
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: If you are in UK press red button on BBC Now!!! TGA at Glastonbury!   If you are in UK press red button on BBC Now!!!  TGA at Glastonbury! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:29 pm

Watching it now! Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: If you are in UK press red button on BBC Now!!! TGA at Glastonbury!   If you are in UK press red button on BBC Now!!!  TGA at Glastonbury! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:21 pm

Yep, the same set that's been available before, I wish we could see the whole thing!
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: If you are in UK press red button on BBC Now!!! TGA at Glastonbury!   If you are in UK press red button on BBC Now!!!  TGA at Glastonbury! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:10 pm

They only cut out two songs. By the Rivers Edge and Film Noir (I think), which sucks coz BTRE is in my top 3 favourite Gaslight songs. And seeing them perform it in that set would be great. I'd love to get hold of it somehow.
Back to top Go down
Robbie

PostSubject: Re: If you are in UK press red button on BBC Now!!! TGA at Glastonbury!   If you are in UK press red button on BBC Now!!!  TGA at Glastonbury! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:28 pm

Can anyone get this video up somehow?

Would love to relive this! Was amazin!
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: If you are in UK press red button on BBC Now!!! TGA at Glastonbury!   If you are in UK press red button on BBC Now!!!  TGA at Glastonbury! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:32 pm

I have it but my DVD-Rom is broken atm so it's gonna have to wait until I get my new laptop, unless someone else has the full set recroded. Or if someone has any other way to get it from either my DVD player hard drive, or my DVD disk onto the PC. Maybe it can be done using a USB cable or something? I'm not too sure. Either way I have it, and one day, I'll get it upped.

Welcome to the site btw. You should sign up. Smile
Back to top Go down
Robbie
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: If you are in UK press red button on BBC Now!!! TGA at Glastonbury!   If you are in UK press red button on BBC Now!!!  TGA at Glastonbury! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:36 pm

Nice one.

Signed up!
Back to top Go down
Deeper Shade of Blue
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Deeper Shade of Blue

PostSubject: Re: If you are in UK press red button on BBC Now!!! TGA at Glastonbury!   If you are in UK press red button on BBC Now!!!  TGA at Glastonbury! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:22 am

I have this on DVD - straight record from the TV - I am the least technical person on the planet (have only just worked out how to use Dime!) so if someone volunteers I will post them a copy and they can upload it? PM me an address and will send out asap. Cheers
Back to top Go down
Robbie
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: If you are in UK press red button on BBC Now!!! TGA at Glastonbury!   If you are in UK press red button on BBC Now!!!  TGA at Glastonbury! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:46 am

Just downloaded it from a torrent website.

Great quality as well.

Rather large file, so if any1 uses torrents it here.

http://www.mininova.org/tor/2731992

Took me about 2 hours to download.
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: If you are in UK press red button on BBC Now!!! TGA at Glastonbury!   If you are in UK press red button on BBC Now!!!  TGA at Glastonbury! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:17 am

Robbie wrote:
Just downloaded it from a torrent website.

Great quality as well.

Rather large file, so if any1 uses torrents it here.

http://www.mininova.org/tor/2731992

Took me about 2 hours to download.

thanks, grabbing now. i always forget to check mininova.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: If you are in UK press red button on BBC Now!!! TGA at Glastonbury!   If you are in UK press red button on BBC Now!!!  TGA at Glastonbury! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:26 pm

could someone please upload it at another server just like rapidshare or soemthing like that?torrents always fuck up my computer.
Back to top Go down
Robbie
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: If you are in UK press red button on BBC Now!!! TGA at Glastonbury!   If you are in UK press red button on BBC Now!!!  TGA at Glastonbury! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you are in UK press red button on BBC Now!!! TGA at Glastonbury!   If you are in UK press red button on BBC Now!!!  TGA at Glastonbury! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you are in UK press red button on BBC Now!!! TGA at Glastonbury!
Page 1 of 1