DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My complete Gaslight vinyl collection going on eBay in ONE WEEK!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OutOfStep
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
OutOfStep

My complete Gaslight vinyl collection going on eBay in ONE WEEK! Empty
PostSubject: My complete Gaslight vinyl collection going on eBay in ONE WEEK!   My complete Gaslight vinyl collection going on eBay in ONE WEEK! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:43 pm

As the title implies, I have decided to sell off my nearly-complete Gaslight vinyl collection. Actually, I will be selling ALL of my vinyl collection, which includes, but is not limited, to:
- A decent amount of Against Me!
- A FULL Minor Threat 12" collection (ALL PRESSINGS)
- Every Rise Against 7" variant
- A few test pressings (This Bike is a Pipe Bomb, The Honor System, Banquets)

I've decided that I've put far too much time and money into collecting vinyl, and I don't even own a record player. I love music, but I've just got too much money tied up in something that just sits in plastic sleeves on my bookshelf!

You can take a look at my tradelist here http://deadformat.net/tradelist/chrisjhatfield1983 . If anyone sees anything they want (Gaslight or other), please PM me an offer and I'll consider it. If I decide to go ahead with the eBay auction, I will set the reserve at the highest offer I have received on that record.

Here is my complete list of Gaslight/Gaslight-related stuff that I'll be selling:

Sink or Swim LP - Black (1p), White/red splatter (1p), Red (2p), Opaque green (3p), Opaque purple (3p), Clear (4p), Blue (1p Euro), White (2p Euro), Clear (3p Euro), Clear/blue springe (5p Euro), Opaque/blue springs (5.5p Euro), Clear red (6p Euro), Yellow (7p Euro).
The '59 Sound LP - Black (1p), White (1p), Blue (1p), Black (1p, Euro variant), Green (1p, Euro)
American Slang LP - Black (1p), White/black (1p), Green/black (1p), Gray splatter (1p), Trans green (1p, Euro)
Senor & The Queen 2x7" - Red (1p), Clear (2p), Black (3p), Gold (4p)
Senor & The Queen 10" - Black (1p Euro), Black (1.5p Euro, different sleeve), White (2p Euro), Red (3p Euro), Gold (4p Euro)
Live at Park Avenue 10"
SOS Demos 7" - Black/green (1p), Gray/blue (1p), Orange (1p), Gold (2p), Yellow (2p)
The '59 Sound/Even Cowgirls Get the Blue 7" - Black (1p), Gold (1p)
The '59 Sound/State of Love & Trust 7" - Clear (1p)
Tumbling Dice 7" - Black, Brown, White, Blue, & Black (Euro variant)
Great Expectations 7" - Black
Old White Lincoln 7" - White
No Retreat, No Regrets 7" (bootleg) - Red, green
Songs for Teenagers Split 7" - Black, neon green, and "coke bottle" clear
Gospel Songs 7" (Fallon/Ragan split) - Brown, gold, platinum, and white
Raise it High 7" (Chamberlain feat. Brian Fallon) - Grey (2 copies, hand-numbered #363 & #364)

An almost-complete collection! Please let me know if anyone needs any of this. I wanted to post it here a week before throwing them on eBay because I spent a lot of time collecting these and I want them to go to great homes!
Back to top Go down
http://deadformat.net/tradelist/chrisjhatfield1983
OutOfStep
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
OutOfStep

PostSubject: Re: My complete Gaslight vinyl collection going on eBay in ONE WEEK!   My complete Gaslight vinyl collection going on eBay in ONE WEEK! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:44 pm

Keep the offers coming in. I'm making a pretty good dent in my collection, especially the Gaslight stuff. Get it while you can before it goes up on eBay!
Back to top Go down
OutOfStep
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
OutOfStep

PostSubject: Re: My complete Gaslight vinyl collection going on eBay in ONE WEEK!   My complete Gaslight vinyl collection going on eBay in ONE WEEK! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:59 pm

I didn't mention this before, but part of the proceeds from my great vinyl sell-off will be going to purchasing a new guitar and amp. If anybody wants anything off of my list, but doesn't have the cash at the time, I would also consider trading for the following:

Gibson Les Paul Studio guitar - preferably in alpine white, black, or wine red (with gold hardware), but I'm flexible.

Marshall JCM800 or JCM900 half stack or 2x12 combo amp
Back to top Go down
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

PostSubject: Re: My complete Gaslight vinyl collection going on eBay in ONE WEEK!   My complete Gaslight vinyl collection going on eBay in ONE WEEK! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:05 pm

OutOfStep wrote:
I didn't mention this before, but part of the proceeds from my great vinyl sell-off will be going to purchasing a new guitar and amp. If anybody wants anything off of my list, but doesn't have the cash at the time, I would also consider trading for the following:

Gibson Les Paul Studio guitar - preferably in alpine white, black, or wine red (with gold hardware), but I'm flexible.

Marshall JCM800 or JCM900 half stack or 2x12 combo amp

My husband told me about this post over on VC, so I was going to come over here and tell the forum that if they had a spare Gibson laying around, there was a gentleman who would be quite interested in a trade! The alpine white Gibson with gold hardware is his dream guitar, but neither of us want to part with the Gaslight collection to fund anything (although we should, given our complete lack of money nowadays). Good luck!
Back to top Go down
OutOfStep
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
OutOfStep

PostSubject: Re: My complete Gaslight vinyl collection going on eBay in ONE WEEK!   My complete Gaslight vinyl collection going on eBay in ONE WEEK! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:11 pm

fullcollapse wrote:
My husband told me about this post over on VC, so I was going to come over here and tell the forum that if they had a spare Gibson laying around, there was a gentleman who would be quite interested in a trade! The alpine white Gibson with gold hardware is his dream guitar, but neither of us want to part with the Gaslight collection to fund anything (although we should, given our complete lack of money nowadays). Good luck!

Thank you! I've acquired a decent amount of my Gaslight collection through this forum, so I was hoping to pass it along to other people that are on here. I'll be putting my black SOS on eBay this Saturday if I don't work something out before then. The alpine white Les Paul has always been one of my dream guitars, as well. I told my wife that we could put half of the money I make from my records into savings, but the other half is funding the guitar/half stack!
Back to top Go down
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

PostSubject: Re: My complete Gaslight vinyl collection going on eBay in ONE WEEK!   My complete Gaslight vinyl collection going on eBay in ONE WEEK! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:20 pm

That sounds like us! ha. I've promised him that once we're completely okay financially, he can start figuring out a way to get one of those in his hands asap. Between his guitars, our records, and my endless need for tattoos, we may not have a very well funded retirement!
Back to top Go down
OutOfStep
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
OutOfStep

PostSubject: Re: My complete Gaslight vinyl collection going on eBay in ONE WEEK!   My complete Gaslight vinyl collection going on eBay in ONE WEEK! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:09 pm

Yeah, we're about the same. After going through 3-4 years in which I got 10-12 tattoos, I've been good the last couple of years. Between my vinyl spending and my wife's baby clothes spending, we don't have a penny left! I've always wanted to expand my instrument collection (I play guitar, bass, mandolin, banjo, and ukulele), and I just now decided that I wanted that more than I wanted to keep my vinyl collection sitting untouched on my bookshelf!
Back to top Go down
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

PostSubject: Re: My complete Gaslight vinyl collection going on eBay in ONE WEEK!   My complete Gaslight vinyl collection going on eBay in ONE WEEK! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:15 pm

Our record collection gets plenty of action, so that's fine. I'd insist on selling if it wasn't used. Granted, things like the black first press of SoS and test presses don't get played, but plenty of it does. Kids are in the nearish future for us so we need to get a handle on things for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My complete Gaslight vinyl collection going on eBay in ONE WEEK!   My complete Gaslight vinyl collection going on eBay in ONE WEEK! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My complete Gaslight vinyl collection going on eBay in ONE WEEK!
Page 1 of 1