DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Gaslight Anthem - hmv ‘My Inspiration’ poster

Go down 
+4
Daire
steady now steady now
Labhras
LuceroDiehard
8 posters
AuthorMessage
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

The Gaslight Anthem - hmv ‘My Inspiration’ poster Empty
PostSubject: The Gaslight Anthem - hmv ‘My Inspiration’ poster   The Gaslight Anthem - hmv ‘My Inspiration’ poster Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:09 am

The Gaslight Anthem - hmv ‘My Inspiration’ poster Tumblr_lni0ztgdHh1qj44buo1_500
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - hmv ‘My Inspiration’ poster   The Gaslight Anthem - hmv ‘My Inspiration’ poster Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:11 am

i'm just glad it wasn't a springsteen quote! cool picture too.
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - hmv ‘My Inspiration’ poster   The Gaslight Anthem - hmv ‘My Inspiration’ poster Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:12 am

Labhras wrote:
i'm just glad it wasn't a springsteen quote! cool picture too.

Yeah--shocking ain't it.

I agree--great pic
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - hmv ‘My Inspiration’ poster   The Gaslight Anthem - hmv ‘My Inspiration’ poster Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:04 am

do they print/sell these?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - hmv ‘My Inspiration’ poster   The Gaslight Anthem - hmv ‘My Inspiration’ poster Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:05 am

steady now steady now wrote:
do they print/sell these?

That's what I am trying to figure out.
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - hmv ‘My Inspiration’ poster   The Gaslight Anthem - hmv ‘My Inspiration’ poster Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:08 am

They've sold them in the past in packs of twelve or so.

I've also known people to ask behind the counter in my local HMV for one off the wall and the cashier normally obligies. Dunno if they'd bother with a Gaslight one in my local HMV though.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - hmv ‘My Inspiration’ poster   The Gaslight Anthem - hmv ‘My Inspiration’ poster Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:31 am

That's nice! Is this for some sort of HMV image campaign?
There's no HMV in Austria Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - hmv ‘My Inspiration’ poster   The Gaslight Anthem - hmv ‘My Inspiration’ poster Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:46 am

first person to post a photo of this in store or in situ elsewhere gets a ... um ... special admin post praising them. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - hmv ‘My Inspiration’ poster   The Gaslight Anthem - hmv ‘My Inspiration’ poster Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:31 am

This is really cool! Wish we had HMV out here in the states, it'd be great to snag one and put it on my wall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - hmv ‘My Inspiration’ poster   The Gaslight Anthem - hmv ‘My Inspiration’ poster Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:58 pm

would love a copy of this.
Back to top Go down
Down by the Mersey
Wooderson
Wooderson
Down by the Mersey

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - hmv ‘My Inspiration’ poster   The Gaslight Anthem - hmv ‘My Inspiration’ poster Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 7:03 am

I emailed HMV and they said that all their "My inspiration" posters (they have a Frank Turner one too) can be claimed by using pure points the hmv reward system. Its not currently on the system but is likely to cost between 5000 - 7500 points which is the equivalent of buying 5-8 CD albums from their website! Anyone here a member of hmvpure?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/bosshugo
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - hmv ‘My Inspiration’ poster   The Gaslight Anthem - hmv ‘My Inspiration’ poster Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 7:50 am

Down by the Mersey wrote:
I emailed HMV and they said that all their "My inspiration" posters (they have a Frank Turner one too) can be claimed by using pure points the hmv reward system. Its not currently on the system but is likely to cost between 5000 - 7500 points which is the equivalent of buying 5-8 CD albums from their website! Anyone here a member of hmvpure?

I am, and I have quite a few thousand points to spend, but nothing decent has ever come up, but I'll be sure to get this Smile
Back to top Go down
Down by the Mersey
Wooderson
Wooderson
Down by the Mersey

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - hmv ‘My Inspiration’ poster   The Gaslight Anthem - hmv ‘My Inspiration’ poster Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 7:56 am

I also noticed a signed American Slang A1 poster but that was 235000 points or the cheaper signed American Slang CD at 80,000 points!
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - hmv ‘My Inspiration’ poster   The Gaslight Anthem - hmv ‘My Inspiration’ poster Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:37 am

Down by the Mersey wrote:
I also noticed a signed American Slang A1 poster but that was 235000 points or the cheaper signed American Slang CD at 80,000 points!

Yeah I have seen them but I think it is a lot of points, I also don't find it as special as getting something signed myself
Back to top Go down
Down by the Mersey
Wooderson
Wooderson
Down by the Mersey

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - hmv ‘My Inspiration’ poster   The Gaslight Anthem - hmv ‘My Inspiration’ poster Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:44 am

I agree - just thought it was interesting that they were on there at quite a high value. The A1 poster is about 280 CDs worth of points!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - hmv ‘My Inspiration’ poster   The Gaslight Anthem - hmv ‘My Inspiration’ poster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gaslight Anthem - hmv ‘My Inspiration’ poster
Page 1 of 1