DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaslight Anthem Pier 26 Poster (Looking for)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
blood red sky
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Gaslight Anthem Pier 26 Poster (Looking for) Empty
PostSubject: Gaslight Anthem Pier 26 Poster (Looking for)   Gaslight Anthem Pier 26 Poster (Looking for) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:13 pm

Hey,

I was at the shows over the weekend for the Gaslight Anthem at Pier 26. I was dumb and never got a poster. Does anyone have a poster that they would be willing to let go? I'm not looking to pay a crazy price, just face value.

Thanks,
Dan
Back to top Go down
blood red sky
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Gaslight Anthem Pier 26 Poster (Looking for) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem Pier 26 Poster (Looking for)   Gaslight Anthem Pier 26 Poster (Looking for) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:18 pm

Also, I have El Jefe poster's I may be willing to trade for. One of the posters is a fan club poster that is autographed by Brian and Alex.
Back to top Go down

Gaslight Anthem Pier 26 Poster (Looking for)
Page 1 of 1