DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post your tradelists:

Go down 
+26
Paddy
Ryan
azlisa
spork13
ozfacter
GraveRobbers
toamn
ExitEnglish
paul-r-cfc
colmillionaire
BigEasy
PFREEZY
xorcist
brick
Tim
tomttt
Jukebox Romeo
stephendgaf
kieran
ShieldYourEyes
JoshRaymond
e7c
lhdez
dandangoose
geezfools
Stalls_Standing
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

Post your tradelists: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your tradelists:   Post your tradelists: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:25 pm

Stalls_Standing wrote:
I listen to all my records, and all colours. It's weird and nerdy but when I listen to Sink or Swim on Black, I listen to it differently than the others

I thought black was the standard pressing?
Back to top Go down
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

PostSubject: Re: Post your tradelists:   Post your tradelists: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:26 pm

Black was out of 100.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Post your tradelists:   Post your tradelists: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:30 pm

SOS on black is the holy grail (two holy grail references in one day!) of TGA vinyl collecting

I use Geezfools' website discography section a lot to keep this stuff straight.

http://18milesaminute.wordpress.com/discography/
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Post your tradelists:   Post your tradelists: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:32 pm

Yeah the 'Black' is like the equivalent of a Christian reading the ORIGINAL bible.

Scott, when are you heading back to the states?
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Post your tradelists:   Post your tradelists: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:41 pm

the SOS Test Pressing auction just ended... $351
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Post your tradelists:   Post your tradelists: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 10:00 pm

Glad I ignored that the whole way through
Back to top Go down
geezfools
A Contender
A Contender
geezfools

PostSubject: Re: Post your tradelists:   Post your tradelists: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:48 am

I wouldn't have liked that test press anyways. I mean, I would have liked the money going to a good cause, but the writing on the actual record kind of bummed me out, the autographs were cool though.
Back to top Go down
http://18milesaminute.wordpress.com
tomttt
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Post your tradelists:   Post your tradelists: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:30 pm

Here's mine:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pAxc-jxx-bzxRdFdwHufwfQ
Back to top Go down
Tim
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Post your tradelists:   Post your tradelists: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:57 pm

anyone got a spare 1st pressing of SOS? i have a full set of 1st press demos i would be willing to trade
Back to top Go down
brick
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
brick

PostSubject: Re: Post your tradelists:   Post your tradelists: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:10 pm

ive started, instantly regretting it haha.

i think im guna possibly get maybe a dozen or 2 dozen and then just tone it down. ive got a list of wants and im guna see how it goes.

have no intention of getting into varients, well at least on a large scale (we'll see how a bid for a certain 10" goes and I'll take it from there). just want to get some neat 7 inches (like the look of some less than jake ones, had no idea they did a split with megadeth and released some slayer covers on to a 7") and get 12 inches of the albums i really like and will probably go for the picture discs (ordered the alkaline trio/hot water music one and really keen on getting the bronx ep)

but yeh, its very easy to spend alot of money on it, ive limited myself to a budget and i cant really see it being something where ive got something incoming reguarly. though im saying that now, hahaha
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Post your tradelists:   Post your tradelists: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:51 pm

After collecting vinyl for 6 months, I have finally spent the money and bought a record player! I purchased the AT-PL120 (http://www.audio-technica.com/cms/turntables/c2b92193a60be297/index.html) it should be here within a week! The first song I plan on listening to will be 1930 off of my white with pink splatter copy of SOS!

I am so excited!
Back to top Go down
Tim
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Post your tradelists:   Post your tradelists: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:54 am

does anyone have any bomb the music industry or set your goals that they would want to trade?
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Post your tradelists:   Post your tradelists: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:32 pm

So my record player finally showed up today, and I must say that it is gorgeous! After setting up, I got a glass of Johnnie Walker Gold label, I put on Sink or Swim (1st pressing, White with Red splatter) and played 1930... it was beautiful.

After playing 1930, I started from the begining and played SOS all the way through.

Life is great!
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Post your tradelists:   Post your tradelists: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:55 am

Very Happy Happy for you! Sad for your bank balance that will now get less and less now that you actually have a record player!
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Post your tradelists:   Post your tradelists: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:17 pm

Stalls_Standing wrote:
Very Happy Happy for you! Sad for your bank balance that will now get less and less now that you actually have a record player!

I know, the only thing going for me is that I can not find a place to buy vinyl around here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your tradelists:   Post your tradelists: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:51 am

Finally got a record player set up yesterday! I agree though, it's an expensive addiction to get into!
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Post your tradelists:   Post your tradelists: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:31 am

Want to buy some of my Gaslight Anthem records? Haha
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: Post your tradelists:   Post your tradelists: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:08 am

Thus far not to shabby

http://www.deadformat.net/tradelist/kieran
Back to top Go down
xorcist
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Post your tradelists:   Post your tradelists: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:53 pm

I'm getting sooo close. I'm not doing jacket variants as much as color variants so I think I'm about 3 away or so from a full collection...I just don't have the $400+ to finish it right now...

http://www.deadformat.net/tradelist/xorcist
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Post your tradelists:   Post your tradelists: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:06 pm

xorcist wrote:
I'm getting sooo close. I'm not doing jacket variants as much as color variants so I think I'm about 3 away or so from a full collection...I just don't have the $400+ to finish it right now...

[url=http://www.deadformat.net/tradelist/xorcist
http://www.deadformat.net/tradelist/xorcist[/quote[/url]]

I see you are missing White SATQ and Black SOS... what is the other one you are missing?
Back to top Go down
xorcist
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Post your tradelists:   Post your tradelists: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:27 pm

Maybe the easiest one to find now, the clear Sink or Swim...

I just haven't gotten around to picking it up yet. haha.
Back to top Go down
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Post your tradelists:   Post your tradelists: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:03 pm

^haha, and thanks for the trade.
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Post your tradelists:   Post your tradelists: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:09 pm

i think there are two 59 sound reissue versions (with state of love and trust) one has two songs one has three songs both clear. also the bootlegs.
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com
BigEasy
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Post your tradelists:   Post your tradelists: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:46 pm

http://limitedpressing.com/collections/1264
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Post your tradelists:   Post your tradelists: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:58 pm

my signature. on the lookout for tigers jaw records that I don't have.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your tradelists:   Post your tradelists: - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post your tradelists:
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next