DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smoke or Fire

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

Smoke or Fire Empty
PostSubject: Smoke or Fire   Smoke or Fire Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:41 pm

Found these guys on Rdio. Check out the album The Speakeasy and especially the song Porch Wine
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
rhg5010
A Contender
A Contender

Smoke or Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke or Fire   Smoke or Fire Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:57 pm

I've been a fan of these guys for a while. From their new album I'd have to say Neon Light is my favorite. Either way this album can't top how I feel about their previous one, This Sinking Ship.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/JabarPSU
Reinvent good times
A Contender
A Contender
Reinvent good times

Smoke or Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke or Fire   Smoke or Fire Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:02 pm

Just bought this one 6 weeks ago, and I love it...Can't figure out if I like it better than the Menzingers or Riot Before....Good call.
Back to top Go down
carryon820
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Smoke or Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke or Fire   Smoke or Fire Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:16 pm

I definitely like it, but I haven't been listening to it that much lately.......maybe because I've had it for a while now. I think it's pretty consistent with thier prior releases, but for some reason it doesn't seem like it's getting as much attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Smoke or Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke or Fire   Smoke or Fire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smoke or Fire
Page 1 of 1