DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interesting E-bay item

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

Interesting E-bay item Empty
PostSubject: Interesting E-bay item   Interesting E-bay item Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:58 am

Every once in a while, Vinyl Collective uses records that have been damaged to make notebook covers. A "Sink or Swim" notebook sold on e-bay yesterday for $41.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230585926948&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I think these notebooks are pretty cool but I'm surprised someone would actually blow $40 on one. That's a lot more than you could get the record for. The same seller had an Alkaline Trio notebook for sale but it didn't sell because the starting bid was $36. When Vinyl Collective sells these notebooks, they generally cost about $20. I even think that is way overpriced.

Maybe I should start making ash trays out of damaged Gaslight 7"s. Apparently there are people with money to burn on these kinds of gimicks.
Back to top Go down
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

Interesting E-bay item Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting E-bay item   Interesting E-bay item Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:18 pm

Those notebooks always sold out really fast.
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com

Interesting E-bay item
Page 1 of 1