DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

link to stay lucky cd promo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

link to stay lucky cd promo Empty
PostSubject: link to stay lucky cd promo   link to stay lucky cd promo Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:22 pm

for any body who is looking to buy the stay lucky cd promo, this might be of interest.

http://www.funrecords.de/
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: link to stay lucky cd promo   link to stay lucky cd promo Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:28 pm

brucesboots wrote:
for any body who is looking to buy the stay lucky cd promo, this might be of interest.

http://www.funrecords.de/

There's also one on ebay now.
Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: link to stay lucky cd promo   link to stay lucky cd promo Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:21 pm

Looks like it's all sold out on that site and I'm sure the one on eBay will go for a pretty penny being that it's the first one on there!
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: link to stay lucky cd promo   link to stay lucky cd promo Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:06 pm

my copy of stay lucky came today, nice sleeve, do wish they wouldnt put bloody stickers on promos lo DOA !
Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: link to stay lucky cd promo   link to stay lucky cd promo Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:12 pm

Got my copy of the "Stay Lucky" promo too! Now the only single I need from the AS album is "Boxer"! Anyone have one they wanna sell or trade?
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: link to stay lucky cd promo   link to stay lucky cd promo Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:04 pm

me to, im also looking for Great Expectations,Backseats and Boxer promos if anybody has spare copies to trade or sell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: link to stay lucky cd promo   link to stay lucky cd promo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

link to stay lucky cd promo
Page 1 of 1