DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Stay Lucky' promo CD

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

'Stay Lucky' promo CD Empty
PostSubject: 'Stay Lucky' promo CD   'Stay Lucky' promo CD Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:40 pm

Here's the 'Stay Lucky' promo CD - 300 'pressed'

'Stay Lucky' promo CD StayLuckypromo

other promo CDs are at http://www.gaslightanthem.org/promocdsetc.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org

PostSubject: Re: 'Stay Lucky' promo CD   'Stay Lucky' promo CD Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:46 pm

pretty cool. I still have to get my hands on one of these promos
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: 'Stay Lucky' promo CD   'Stay Lucky' promo CD Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:30 pm

Are they releasing Stay Lucky as a single as well as The Spirit of Jazz?
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

PostSubject: Re: 'Stay Lucky' promo CD   'Stay Lucky' promo CD Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:34 pm

The artwork on these promo cds are so sick. I love how they are all similar.

AS
Boxer
Diamond
Jazz
Lucky
Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 'Stay Lucky' promo CD   'Stay Lucky' promo CD Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:20 pm

I got the AS & Diamond promos ...but haven't even seen the others ANYWHERE but from Steady Now. Honestly it's kinda annoying me now that they keep releasing all these promos and they're impossible to find! WANT ALL OF THESE SO BAD!

Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: 'Stay Lucky' promo CD   'Stay Lucky' promo CD Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:26 pm

19thirty wrote:
I got the AS & Diamond promos ...but haven't even seen the others ANYWHERE but from Steady Now. Honestly it's kinda annoying me now that they keep releasing all these promos and they're impossible to find! WANT ALL OF THESE SO BAD!
same here Razz i think they're not supposed to be 'public' releases, right? they're just promotional cd's for radios and stuff... but i can be wrong :S
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: 'Stay Lucky' promo CD   'Stay Lucky' promo CD Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:21 am

Bea wrote:
19thirty wrote:
same here Razz i think they're not supposed to be 'public' releases, right? they're just promotional cd's for radios and stuff... but i can be wrong :S

I think they are mainly for radio stations to promote the album, rather than teh song as such, except for the AS sampler which came with AS & TQoLC, of which 50,000 were pressed, which were handed out at various non-TGA gigs in the US.

I sometimes think that I'm the only serious collector of these, as CD promo prices are generally low, except if they contain exclusive material (which TGA promos don't). Vinyl collectors seem to look down on them, but if vinyl collectors are happy collecting the same art work all over again, just because the bit of plastic inside has a different colour, Very Happy then that's up to them. Wink

Last edited by steady now steady now on Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: 'Stay Lucky' promo CD   'Stay Lucky' promo CD Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:42 am

i honestly don't think you're the only one serious collector, you're just the only one who, for whatever reason, is able to find them in time xD
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: 'Stay Lucky' promo CD   'Stay Lucky' promo CD Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:50 am

Bea wrote:
i honestly don't think you're the only one serious collector, you're just the only one who, for whatever reason, is able to find them in time xD

fair enough
Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 'Stay Lucky' promo CD   'Stay Lucky' promo CD Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:52 am

Yeah I wanna collect these AS single promos! But kinda hard to collect if you can never find them. If and when they pop up on ebay...they're going to go for a ton of $$!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Stay Lucky' promo CD   'Stay Lucky' promo CD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Stay Lucky' promo CD
Page 1 of 1